Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Karacan is a much better game than this,Karacan must continue.
(y) Karacan has to be the main focus of the Dev this game is very good and it has to continue until completion. I just hope he doesn't get forgotten.

Reactions: Priappus

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
We know what the dev is working on, and it's not this game. Posts that tell the dev to stop doing what they want to do so as to indulge privileged-feeling non-Patrons won't sway them. Your opinion just isn't that weighty. Get over yourselves.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
We know what the dev is working on, and it's not this game. Posts that tell the dev to stop doing what they want to do so as to indulge privileged-feeling non-Patrons won't sway them. Your opinion just isn't that weighty. Get over yourselves.
What is he working on then?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ironically, I was thinking the same thing about your opinion. It doesn't hurt the dev to know that people love their work. In fact, in my opinion, it can achieve the opposite effect and is at least good publicity for what they are working on. Not that my opinion holds any more weight than yours. ;)
There is a difference between an "opinion" that this game "has to be the main focus of the Dev" and an opinion that the dev was, indeed, telling the truth when they stated that this game was not going to be "the main focus of the dev." Saying that one would like to see the game developed in the future (as I myself have argued) isn't the same as telling the dev what "has to be" either.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Are those two sentences not contradicting? Maybe I'm reading into your message wrong, but craving to see someone else take over is far from letting it go. At least it seems that we are all in agreement that Karacan was better. I don't have much faith that development will be taken over to proceed though, so I'm definitely letting it go from my watchlist.

View attachment 2549922
Where did I put the word craving? Also I can let it go that Grumpygranny is not doing it...and at the same time say I'd love someone else to do it. Not contradicting at all. I really don't like when people put words in my mouth that aren't there...

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I'm sorry if English isn't your first language. I used craving in place of your 'would love to see', and my intent was not to put words in your mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Craving doesn't change the meaning of your sentence, nor does it make your statement any more/less contradictory. But cheers mate, I hope you can shake this off because I didn't mean to be offense or to twist your words...or as you say, put words in your mouth that aren't there.
English is my first language and I don't appreciate what you did with my words. "Love" and "Craving" are too different things. "I used craving in place of your would love to see ." That is putting words into my mouth...I did not say craving...and I am not craving for someone to do it. Just wouldn't mind if someone did. craving does change the meaning because craving means you need, want, desire, long for something. Love just means you would be happy if someone did it. Don't add words to sentences that aren't there...chicks do that and it's annoying as fuck. What I said is not contradicting and you are being a jerk. No where did I say I am begging or waiting for someone to take over development. I just said it would be nice to see. Doesn't mean I care and doesn't mean I have not let it go. You are not me so you have no right to tell me what I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
GrumpyGranny some time ago I saw you post that you don't have time/resources to do images for this game and if somebody can help you with rendering the images you would continue?

I personally don't know how to do it (and don't have a powerful PC), but I remember that a while ago there was a thread "Show your DAZ skills" (or something) - if you want - I can post the message there asking if somebody is interested in helping you. This collaboration would benefit both of you - you would finish your Greate Game "Karacan" and a new person would learn how to create a successful game (if he or she want to try it).

I also remember almost a year there was this game "Not today Satan" (which has a similar theme - you can check it if you want), but the developer Bullx did not have enough patrons and I think this game is abandoned now (which is a shame, because it was a good game). His/her renders were pretty good and I think I saw this developer recently making posts on some threads (unless it just an icon of somebody else). So I can try to contact him/her and who know maybe tomorrow we will have new AdeptusSteve studio/group (which is more than 10 people now).

Just let me know what you prefer and I will send the message. Again, thank you for your great work on both games!

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and Priappus

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
GrumpyGranny some time ago I saw you post that you don't have time/resources to do images for this game and if somebody can help you with rendering the images you would continue?

I personally don't know how to do it (and don't have a powerful PC), but I remember that a while ago there was a thread "Show your DAZ skills" (or something) - if you want - I can post the message there asking if somebody is interested in helping you. This collaboration would benefit both of you - you would finish your Greate Game "Karacan" and a new person would learn how to create a successful game (if he or she want to try it).

I also remember almost a year there was this game "Not today Satan" (which has a similar theme - you can check it if you want), but the developer Bullx did not have enough patrons and I think this game is abandoned now (which is a shame, because it was a good game). His/her renders were pretty good and I think I saw this developer recently making posts on some threads (unless it just an icon of somebody else). So I can try to contact him/her and who know maybe tomorrow we will have new AdeptusSteve studio/group (which is more than 10 people now).

Just let me know what you prefer and I will send the message. Again, thank you for your great work on both games!
I considered that, but I don't really see a benefit of posting outside this thread, it'd ideally have to be someone who already really likes the game and has some reasonable daz skill, there really is no point in re-starting the development just so it gets dropped a release after.

It would also take my time from TCFM, but I used to write Karacan pretty fast, so it probably wouldn't be a huge hit, which is the reason why I mentioned I'd at least consider it.

Reactions: ustar
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes