single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Well Grumpy, I have the Hardware here, all you need to do is give me the Skill:p, and we will have this Game up & Running, got 4 High-end Computers here that we can render with at the same Time.
Hi BeastMaster59, I have a question for you - do you know DAZ (image rendering skills) well? (unfortunately I currently don't know it). Because GrumpyGranny mentioned that he/she does not want to waiste time - if the person is not a fan of the game (which is obviously - you are) AND has a reasonable DAZ skills.

Because if you do (which would be really great for all the fans of this amazing game) - reply to GrumpyGranny message on this thread and/or TCFM thread (just in case).

Although, one thing I just realised - GrumpyGranny is really busy now with the next realease of The Cure for Madness, so let's not put to much pressue on the Great Artist/Developer right now with this game (I hope, the new release of The Cure for Madness is comming within a week (or a few weeks) and GrumpyGranny will have some little break after that.

Thank you very much again for your quick replay (y)

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Karacan (in my opinion) was a really good game - easy going (no need to remember hundreds of names, etc), with a simple, but sexy plot (with a lot of posibillities to see MC in some hot adventures).

I really hope that this game will be revived soon - because it is a half way there already and it should not take that long to create a single episode (every once in a while).

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I was thinking (this is just my opinion and NOT a fact) - maybe GrumpyGranny paused Karacan, because of change from 3D to 2D in TCFM (I remember how people were clashing and arguing on TCFM thread about this change). If game fans really don't like 2D art - than Karacan will be quickly revived (at least a few more episodes), so game fans will be happy again (which would be really good for all of us here). Because I saw a few days ago again somebody complaining about 3D to 2D change on TCFM thread. Or maybe I just really hope to see both games continue and everybody is really happy. :)

Reactions: Priappus
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes