UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
promo_2.jpg

Overview:
Set in a modern Lovecraft universe. Alice Moore, a student of the famous Arkham University, is searching for a way to reverse her brother's deteriorating mental condition. She and some fellow students travel to a fictional Virginia City. However, things are not how they seem to be, and the city will soon plunge into madness and terror, as the boundaries between her dreams and reality start to crumble. Will she be able to save her brother, her friends, the city... or herself? It's up to you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: GrumpyGranny
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Other Game: Under Pressure - Karacan
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 6
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Chapter 1-5

Extras: Walkthrough Mod
SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gfC9BSj.png GCRMxsD.png sXUYSZr.png ch3_emily_flashback_miskatonic_1.png ch3_home_2.png ch3_massage_15.jpg ch4_afterparty_74.png ch4_emily_sex_11.jpg ch4_warehouse_4.jpg ch5_zheng_manor_basement_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The MC doesn't look bad and the story bits are interesting enough. It lacks content for now so better wait a couple of updates to see how it goes.
GrumpyGranny I think a third person narrative pov would be better, not everyone likes to read about how some fat stranger is groping their asses.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620763259256.png
Really?
Now .. hang on ..
is she gonna give the sun glasses creep wife beater wearing subway red head creep grope her?

That is this game? There there are all the tags we have atm.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The characters looks pretty good The story so far has been pretty well written
gonna wait for a few updates then play

Reactions: laliandra

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Plenty of cute girls, just a bit of interaction so you know who you are dealing with, the multiple endings already got me hooked. (y)

By that, I assume the cure is lots of DICK. lol
Probably not for the brother. I'll watched and wait a couple more releases. These early ones usually have no real content.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Lovecraftian? Really, really nice.

As much as I like happy endings, I hope that in this game, as in all Lovecraft stories, we will have a bad ending for our protagonist. That she dies, that she ends up crazy, etc.

And my question, do we have the possibility to play full and exclusively lesbian?

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Nice start, you've drawn me in. Hopefully our feisty, witty and sexy MC gets used by all these men in the story. Thank you

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
entering all the game posts and saying the same thing(And my question, do we have the possibility to play full and exclusively lesbian?) do you consider smart? Not all games on the forum can be lesbian.
let DEV do the game the way he wants.
Not this again... You clearly understand what you want to understand. Some reading comprehension would not hurt you, my friend.

In case you still don't understand, I'll explain it to you. What I do is ask if I will have the chance to play this way. At no point do I tell the developer that their game has to be the way I want it. If this is what you understand, well that's fine. Understand what you want. Suit yourself.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really like it NTR,do you think it is right for me to enter the pages of all games in F95 and to ask (your game will be all NTR?)that would be my fault.
you can not ask him Dev to make you a lesbian route because you like it.see on the first page of the game what it offers and if you want download it.
if you do not like it just do not download it.
Really, it is not that difficult to understand the message I want to say. There is no hidden message or anything like that.

And I'll happily explain it again. I am simply asking if I will be able to play exclusively lesbian. What's so difficult about this? If there is no such possibility, just skip the game without bitching around. You are thinking that I am forcing the developer to include a path just because I like it. Please, I'm being very clear. Just a simple question. Without demands. In the OP there is no more information about this, that is why people often ask if they will see content that they like or do not like.

The difference between asking my question and your question in all threads is that if you ask about the NTR, you would ask in absolutely all threads. I would ask only those that have female protagonist. Which is a very low percentage compared to games with male protagonists. If it bothers you that people want to resolve their concerns by asking, I'm sorry. I will continue to ask as I always do: in a calm and polite way. There is no harm in it.

With that said, I'll make it clear again. I have never tried to force a developer to put or remove something that I want and I never will. I just ask and that's it. If I get a positive response, great. If not, then nothing happens either. I pass the game and that's it. My best wishes with the development of the game.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
So according the tags is it safe to assume there is no actual action yet, and its gonna be a little slowburn?
But damn mc looks pretty a.f and i'm gonna download and keep an eye on this nevertheless... (y)

Reactions: GrumpyGranny
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes