Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice renders, nice creepy old guys who actually look like creepy old guys. female mc. all nice but her body is way way way too thin and not curvy at all also her face looks maybe pretty but unsexy to me. sad

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Update News for Karacan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very Sad to hear this because I liked "Karacan" more than his other Game "The cure for Madness".
But I Respect his decision for just concentrating on one Game, though I wished he would have decided on the other one.
Lots of Luck Dev

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can see why trying to make two games at the same time turned out to be too stressful. While I, personally, liked this game more, I suspect that the story in A Cure for Madness was much more fleshed out ahead of time, so it makes sense that the dev stick with the more-thoroughly-thought-out game. We can just hope that the spirit of St Georgius will inspire him to come back to this somewhere down the line.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I can see why trying to make two games at the same time turned out to be too stressful. While I, personally, liked this game more, I suspect that the story in A Cure for Madness was much more fleshed out ahead of time, so it makes sense that the dev stick with the more-thoroughly-thought-out game. We can just hope that the spirit of St Georgius will inspire him to come back to this somewhere down the line.
Yeah, I can also see why he stopped one Game, it's alot of work doing two games at the same time, even though I like his other Game also, I just can't get my kicks off of it as sad as it might be, karacan was unique with its characters, which the other game can't compete with, this in my opinion, but that has something to do with Personal taste.

Reactions: ustar

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bunch of devs that decided the same.
not sure why. could be they have a completely different taste. (alexandra/ptolemy, happy summer/caizer)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnyName'llDo
Nov 5, 2018
Damn, this game is so good, a diamond in the rough. Why the dev can't get his shit together and just focus on 1 game(please this one), WHYYYYY.
Anyway, good luck to dev, hope he comes back to this project someday. Very talented developer, gonna go check out his other games for now.

Heidi is so fucking perfect, goddamit dev...

Reactions: Blayo and Priappus

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Gee, thanks. I am focusing on one game though, karacan just isnt it. Tbh, the only way that I see coming back to this project is if Id somehow could outsource the art/renders (the previous post isnt about that though).

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes