4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Thanks, that was a good chuckle.
Just gonna hope that it took all this time to render these 150 4K pics and not Unity bullshit.
hahahaha, ironically, with a 3090, renders were not extremelly slow.

Reaosn behind 170hours: AVNs are long because in 1 render you get A LOT of text. I went the complete opposite way. I wanted pictures that speak for themselves. So I was spending a lot of time making poses, expressions, tweaking lights... and well, I also count all the hours learning Daz3D... I started from absolutely zero. :)

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I'll try it later but if this short game is already more than 1gb I dread what would happen with a full avn. You should try to compress the images -for the android version at least- in your next project, an apk can only be installed up to 2gb

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Here it is, my first AVN finally published! Or more like, a technical test. A little project to test tools, skills, and find out how long it would take to create a short "AVN".
Game has no teasing. Everything is sex. But at the same time, it is not. Just play it, keep an open mind, and try to have fun.

After this, my plan is to create a proper AVN. Most likely sci-fi, featuring Star Wars, Saga, Dune, Mass Effect... Yes, I'm a sucker for space, aliens and droids.

Please, share your feedback. I'm all ears! (Remember it's a short project, a test, a prototype... don't be too harsh?)

If Karen WTF? game receives a lot of attention, I will drop an update with more content.

PS. Publishing a new AVN the same day as the release of the Elden Ring DLC may be a very bad idea... please, prove me wrong.
PSS. Maybe game's so short that you can start and finish it while you install ER or download other AVNs?
Pleeeeeeease do Dune!

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So some thoughts to the creator - constructive criticism if you will to help your craft. Feel free to toss any and all ideas i put forward straight into the waste basket.

1) Lower the font size - the standard font size for a VN is amateurish - lower the font size a tad to make it more professional looking and you will be more well received. This sounds mundane and asinine but it actually makes a game set itself apart from the standard pump-and-dump vn's that some creators are known for.

2) The key to a good VN is detailed and pointed description of scenes. While apart from your standard RPGM type of game, the foundation of a proper Visual *novel* is the writing within that accompanies the pictures.... sure you can show hot pictures and then have a smattering of text - but what sets good VN's apart from the chaff is the writing. Its the whole point of the visual novel concept in the first place.

3) Lighting and shadows - to make a visual scene more realistic and bring the players into the game more, add the use of proper lighting and shadow effects to the game itself to further bring out the ambiance that you are going for.

4) This is a personal taste but more realistic proportions for anatomy is likely going to get you more interest in your games. A lot of the F95Zone crowd is tired of the "male with 18 inch dick" trope ... not saying make the males have micro penises, but something that is at least more believable. IMHO the whole point of an adult visual novel is for the reader (your audience) to imagine themselves in their preferred role.

5) Buildup : depending on your stance on what you want to create...if its a silly game or more realistic - lots of games on this site don't have proper buildup or corruption... just straight up into the sex or making the protagonist be dumber than a box of rocks and make choices that destroy the illusion you are trying to craft.

6) The artwork was spot on, great talent you have!

7) Not a chief complaint but just a heads up - you may turn some people away through your posted screenshots of scenes that aren't actually a part of the game itself. Call it "false advertising" but your chief goal is to create a fanbase that will support your games, don't dupe them into thinking they are downloading something that isn't there. Perfect example is I am a huge fan of zombie type games and the screenshot of the zombie is what made me download the game in hopes of seeing that scene.

8) I look forward to seeing your craft mature and get better and better. Congratulations on your first project - please don't take anything i've written personally - i honestly want to see creators on this website get better and better. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3754027

Overview:
Lonely girl at home gets hungry and orders pizza. What happens next, you would never believe it...
(My first AVN. Very short project, ~15min gameplay, to test tools and skills. The industry's most typical plot, pushed beyond all boundaries.)

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Michelangelo da Mouso
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Big thanks to osanaiko MissFortune and the admins and mods of F95Zone. Without this page, probably this game would have never existed.

View attachment 3754078 View attachment 3754084 View attachment 3754085 View attachment 3754086 View attachment 3754088 View attachment 3754079 View attachment 3754081 View attachment 3754083
the pictures that are shown on here are not in the game, theres only the apartment scene, and the ending has a never ending loop sentence about pizza & AVNs. Is that apart of it?

I was expecting more out of it, but this is it???
its pretty small.

nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
7) Not a chief complaint but just a heads up - you may turn some people away through your posted screenshots of scenes that aren't actually a part of the game itself. Call it "false advertising" but your chief goal is to create a fanbase that will support your games, don't dupe them into thinking they are downloading something that isn't there. Perfect example is I am a huge fan of zombie type games and the screenshot of the zombie is what made me download the game in hopes of seeing that scene.

First off, had a great time with this quick gem

I agree with with the comment above, I was looking forward to how the insanity was going to thread through the preview images.

Even if it's some sort of trippy montage at the very end (which I kept expecting to find). You've already set a baseline for silliness, you could easily do something. I was waiting to see how the zombies and aliens were going to be consensual *smirk*

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I don't post reviews that often, but it's a great job if it doesn't make me have a hard on, you made me laugh that's the main thing! I hope your next VN will keep a similar rendering, and excellent choice of soundbox !!!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes