4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
when asked for name you get an error name not found (even though at the end it did seem to work)

not sure if intended or not

anyway I put " Robert'); DROP TABLE Students;- " as custom dictates

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
You get a personalized thank you at the end of the game with your name on it. Couldn't think of anything more relevant!

I was having issues building it for Mac and making it work, and I wanted to publish it. But thank you a lot for the offer. I'll keep that in mind for future updates!
This was really great though. It's my type of game. Oblivious husband, casual funny/sex. It's really well done. Thanks!

Root31416

Aug 26, 2019
Here it is, my first AVN finally published! Or more like, a technical test. A little project to test tools, skills, and find out how long it would take to create a short "AVN".
Game has no teasing. Everything is sex. But at the same time, it is not. Just play it, keep an open mind, and try to have fun.

After this, my plan is to create a proper AVN. Most likely sci-fi, featuring Star Wars, Saga, Dune, Mass Effect... Yes, I'm a sucker for space, aliens and droids.

Please, share your feedback. I'm all ears! (Remember it's a short project, a test, a prototype... don't be too harsh?)

If Karen WTF? game receives a lot of attention, I will drop an update with more content.

PS. Publishing a new AVN the same day as the release of the Elden Ring DLC may be a very bad idea... please, prove me wrong.
PSS. Maybe game's so short that you can start and finish it while you install ER or download other AVNs?
Loved it. WTF is definitely the right name for it.

Palpatien

Oct 2, 2021
hahahaha, ironically, with a 3090, renders were not extremelly slow.

Reaosn behind 170hours: AVNs are long because in 1 render you get A LOT of text. I went the complete opposite way. I wanted pictures that speak for themselves. So I was spending a lot of time making poses, expressions, tweaking lights... and well, I also count all the hours learning Daz3D... I started from absolutely zero. :)
Have you considered using motion capture? There are some cheap AI based solutions (like ) out there and their main drawbacks are stuttering, which shouldn't be a problem for static 3d modeling.

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Guys, I'm mindblown. I come back here from a 2-day elden ring session, to find that this game has already over 100 likes. OMG. Thank you a hundred times!
Now, some replies to your comments:

Awesome work! Even though you intended this as a comedy rather than masturbation material, I still managed to get a good fap out of it. Something about that part where little Karen suddenly becomes an adult really turned me on.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make in the future.
Thank you! RN I'm cooking some ideas for my next project. I have a crazy wild one, but I must test viability first. But I want to go a bit bigger, a proper story that lasts hours, with real characters that I can mess around with (and that they mess around with me).

when asked for name you get an error name not found (even though at the end it did seem to work)

not sure if intended or not

anyway I put " Robert'); DROP TABLE Students;- " as custom dictates
Yes, just a silly idea that maybe was not that obvious. The game successfully registers your name, and I use it at the end. I just "hard-coded" that answer so the user, the first thing he thinks is "that's not a good start" and lowers expectations. I think I played against myself on this one, though.

WHY unity???? WHY????
Because I wanted to test Naninovel, which offers the exact same functionalities as Ren'py. While Ren'py is what it is, Unity can build on top of those basic features.

Have you considered using motion capture? There are some cheap AI based solutions (like ) out there and their main drawbacks are stuttering, which shouldn't be a problem for static 3d modeling.
hahaha, that'd be the perfect excuse to get my partner try new things in front of a camera... But I think I have better chances by properly learning how to animate in Daz3D

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes