4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KarenWTF-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aharon81

Mar 27, 2018
This game can't be played on phone title screen is stretch to where you can't start the game even when played in landscape mode

Reactions: Lara

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone! First off, a MASSIVE THANK YOU for all your comments and insights. I'm thrilled to see how many of you are enjoying "Karen, WTF?!"

As many of you have now realized, despite its adult atmosphere, this game isn't the one that gives you "the fap". More like the one in between faps. And that’s part of the joke. I aimed to create a game that plays as much with you as you play with it. That’s why the choices in screenshots, short texts, lighting, music, and pacing are what they are. A game like "Karen, WTF?" can only be so long. I wanted to push it to the limit without overdoing it too much, to avoid leaving a bitter taste in the end...

I wouldn’t mind at all creating more content based on the scenes shown in the screenshots. The main reasons they’re there are to set the mood and expectations, to elicit that "WTF?!" reaction from you :) And also because I wanted to demonstrate that I can handle more than one scenario, and each of them presented its own interesting technical challenges.

I’ll be diving deeper into some of your comments over the next few days.

Enjoy your time!

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
from the pictures it looks like they went on a fking gigantic adventure, how the hell is it just a 15min gameplay game :D.. i guess i will find out when i try it.

Dash14

Apr 6, 2021
I'm having problems running this game. The screens, text... everything is running slow...Very slow. Tryed other Unity Games and are ok. GPU updated... Reduced graphics quality to very slow and nothing. Any ideas?

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Missing mobile tag?
Thanks for the heads up. Mobile build is facing some issues with resolution size. Once I'll fix that, I'll add the tag.
What type of incest is in this game? S/S, B/S?
B/S
So some thoughts to the creator - constructive criticism if you will to help your craft. Feel free to toss any and all ideas i put forward straight into the waste basket.
A thousand thanks for your deep review. I'll try to properly answer it once I have more time! But it was very helpful indeed!
I was expecting more out of it, but this is it???
its pretty small.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont like the censoring going on wtf
I'll fix it once I get feedback from proper authorities.
What does the transformation tag stands for ??
Some characters geet a great physical improvement thanks to... magic?
Honestly, a little too realistic. Should tone it down to more of a game rather than irl. Would love a renpy version. :p
Yeah... I wanted to make something close and relatable. The typical Thursday afternoon for an average Karen.
I'm having problems running this game. The screens, text... everything is running slow...Very slow. Tryed other Unity Games and are ok. GPU updated... Reduced graphics quality to very slow and nothing. Any ideas?
I have limited the FPS of the game to run between 30 to 60 hertz. Unity tends to use the CPU and GPU to its full potential to even render a static 3d render, and I wanted to avoid that. Maybe I limited it wrong? Is anyone else having problems with low performance too?
how do i continue the game? is the ending where the 3 woman are on the floor?or is there more? like in the main menue with the zombies and such?
You've reached the end of v1.0 my friend :) The contents revolving those pics are still WIP.

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
ah thanks for the answer :) i just wondered because at the beginning it say something with the Name has Major impact on the game. Is it just a joke? or does something happen with a special name?
You get a personalized thank you at the end of the game with your name on it. Couldn't think of anything more relevant!

Hit me up if you need someone to test this on Mac
I was having issues building it for Mac and making it work, and I wanted to publish it. But thank you a lot for the offer. I'll keep that in mind for future updates!

Tidat3

Sep 8, 2020
Awesome work! Even though you intended this as a comedy rather than masturbation material, I still managed to get a good fap out of it. Something about that part where little Karen suddenly becomes an adult really turned me on.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make in the future.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes