Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
Okay tried the game, super slutty hoe bags are like the complete opposite of my kinks. Especially when it comes to marriage material so this game did a great job of pissing me off by making me out to be the bad guy for not wanting to get with a girl who straight up got gangbanged before even losing her virginity. (Also is it normal to keep a folder chock full of you getting dicked? like I'm a horny guy and even for me that's a bit far.). This may seem like I'm shitting on the game but honestly, it's a complement. This is my absolute least favorite genre and it did it so well that it pissed me off, so if that's what you're into this is great. Oh and fuck Robert, passive aggressive little shits are the people who get on my nerves the most, if you want to say something say it. ( seriously it should've been an option to beat his ass)

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
True the way she is instantly goes to Robert when you break up she never loved the MC she just wanted a simp and Robert is a real shitty friend the guy can go die in a ditch he is pure scum.
Lol, gotta say I've come to fucking hate the mc. Like have some stones man, Robert was straight up fucking mocking him and all he could do was stand there with his cock in his hand.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Karen's Secret is that she has a pussy named Smudge that sits at the dining table so that she can point her finger at him and yell abusive meme jokes to :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Lol, gotta say I've come to fucking hate the mc. Like have some stones man, Robert was straight up fucking mocking him and all he could do was stand there with his cock in his hand.
I know MC should grown some balls and ground Roberts face in with a baseball bat the wife is just a hoe like i said she instantly goes to Robert she never loved the MC plus she was a train wreck anyway MC should of never got with the hoe.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Also is it normal to keep a folder chock full of you getting dicked?
Yeah, even though I liked the game I also find it strange to have a folder full of pictures of your slutty past. Hell, imagine finding pics of your girlfriend's ex on her phone. That's already weird enough, so imagine finding pictures of her getting gangbanged and doing things she's never done with you. And Karen herself said that everyone else dumped her after finding out about her past, so keeping that folder is just self-sabotage at this point. She claims that she likes "the memories" as if she's going to sniffle and tear up while looking at pictures of herself getting railed and say, "Ahh... Those were the days..." She chose to move on from her past when she became a graduate, and she chose to seriously commit herself to her new partners long-term, yet she refuses to let go of a folder with some fap material because "memories."

But hey, I can forgive that leap in logic when Karen is such a lovable character. I didn't get Ending 1 and don't plan on doing so. I also haven't gone the cuckold route yet, so I don't know about that either. The only Karen I've seen is a genuinely lovely partner despite her ugly past. That being said, you're not the bad guy for holding certain values.

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know if you can make a Cuckquean path without having to share it with other guys? If yes, how?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Karen never gave a shit about the MC she what instantly goes to your so called bestfriend Robert the mega rat should went in there with a 12 gage and ended him or at least crippled him for life.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Dont be salty. There were choices. If you made correct decisions, then Karen wouldnt fuck another male.
You know all those anti gay politicians who rail the loudest against gays end up getting busted soliciting gay sex at the public restrooms?
Yeah these antI NTR guys who wail the loudest always seem to pick the choices that lead to being cucked.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes