Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
*puts on Karen wig* um, excuse you. I obviously need...no, DESERVE...you to deliver the mod you don't charge me for, to the game I haven,t paid for, via the pirate site I don't fund. *Sings veruca salt's song" Iiiiii dooonnn't carrrreee how, I want it now!!!
No worries Oh wise Karen wig wearing one... it is already done and I'm moving on. Polish doesn't take too long but must be done as it separates the men from the boys (amongst other things), ain't it?
1683037377560.png 1683037401653.png
Toggled individually as desired in real-time.

And no, I'm not going to code cheats into the stat screens right now... that's work for another day with spare hours to spend. Greedy bastards! :ROFLMAO: :p

Apr 27, 2021
Maybe the game with the most stats in that I've played.
Certainly it makes most interesting and "customed" the game itself, but there's always the feeling that you're missing something in other paths.
I can't imagine how difficult must be to make the mod for this specific game (we all have to thank Sancho).
Aniway, surely Tess is very talented.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
No worries Oh wise Karen wig wearing one... it is already done and I'm moving on. Polish doesn't take too long but must be done as it separates the men from the boys (amongst other things), ain't it?
Toggled individually as desired in real-time.

And no, I'm not going to code cheats into the stat screens right now... that's work for another day with spare hours to spend. Greedy bastards! :ROFLMAO: :p
You're fucking awesome man, thanks for all the work you're putting into this.

Also, you're a real estate agent? Making bank huh :cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You're fucking awesome man, thanks for all the work you're putting into this.

Also, you're a real estate agent? Making bank huh :cool:
Real estate? Nah bud, I own all the acreage I have in this great state and two others. None is for sale. My original profession is undisclosed... but no agent. ;)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Never use the mod in this game since the walkthrough look much more detail tome. As the walkthrough uploader didn't login for a long time I guess starting from this update I will need to use the mod, just hope the mod can show the choices consequence as detail as the walkthrough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Never use the mod in this game since the walkthrough look much more detail tome. As the walkthrough uploader didn't login for a long time I guess starting from this update I will need to use the mod, just hope the mod can show the choices consequence as detail as the walkthrough.
I have no idea what any other walkthrough has as I've never used them, but to date, I've not had folks complain about my ChoiceGuides if memory serves. I write them for some of the most complex VN's on the planet so I reckon if I sucked at it then it would be obvious with countless posts punking me out in the threads. Seems logical.

There's a few pic examples in the OP if you haven't checked that out yet. They're old but still give you an idea. The aesthetic and accuracy always evolves so the latest mod may be a bit different than those preview pics.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I have no idea what any other walkthrough has as I've never used them, but to date, I've not had folks complain about my ChoiceGuides if memory serves. I write them for some of the most complex VN's on the planet so I reckon if I sucked at it then it would be obvious with countless posts punking me out in the threads. Seems logical.

There's a few pic examples in the OP if you haven't checked that out yet. They're old but still give you an idea. The aesthetic and accuracy always evolves so the latest mod may be a bit different than those preview pics.
1683056452052.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Important note for you Dominique fans here.

I'll code another "CriticalPath" screen for this pathing condition. Another small delay but what must be done has to be done.

Edit: Done minus testing as several variables need to be changed correctly. I'll make sure it's sound though.
1683064828029.png

These screens take a bit of time to code and yes, I could simply use a custom choice menu... but choice menus ain't cool, the screen is (imho).

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
That is very good to know for my good route.

My evil route is... less concerned.

Thank you for your service.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That is very good to know for my good route.

My evil route is... less concerned.

Thank you for your service.
Indeed. Both have different dialogues throughout and different lewds... so it's a true fork from my analysis with no "right or wrong". Maybe some Junko drama in the future if on the Dominique(Good)/MC(DomGood) pathings. I barely caught this nugget if I'm being honest... it was a lewd scene for SanchoGallery that tipped me off. If not for the gallery I could have missed this likely very important detail. What a tangled web she weaves...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Important note for you Dominique fans here.

I'll code another "CriticalPath" screen for this pathing condition. Another small delay but what must be done has to be done.

Edit: Done minus testing as several variables need to be changed correctly. I'll make sure it's sound though.

These screens take a bit of time to code and yes, I could simply use a custom choice menu... but choice menus ain't cool, the screen is (imho).
Testing complete for the above heavily coded CriticalPath screen. I had a save with MC(Good/Dom), Dominique(Evil?), and Junko(RomOpen), used the screen above and just like I had never been a bad boy:
1683064477348.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another quick post before I pour tonight's first adult beverage:

The reason I'm posting so much is to be fully transparent with you folks. So you don't think it takes so long to update these complex VN's due to being a slacker. It's a ton of work to analyze and code all the little details to insure out most enhanced playing experience. Sure, not everyone uses all these features but that's the point... to be able to customize the experience that suits you and what you want.

Anyway, enough yammering... time for that whiskey and get my nose back to the grindstone...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Another quick post before I pour tonight's first adult beverage:

The reason I'm posting so much is to be fully transparent with you folks. So you don't think it takes so long to update these complex VN's due to being a slacker. It's a ton of work to analyze and code all the little details to insure out most enhanced playing experience. Sure, not everyone uses all these features but that's the point... to be able to customize the experience that suits you and what you want.

Anyway, enough yammering... time for that whiskey and get my nose back to the grindstone...
Take your time..... Enjoy a beer...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Drinkin' and workin' and crankin' the tunes...

I'm going to due the abnormal and give a prediction... and a hope (this better not bite me in the ass): If (I said "if" damnit!) I get to the very end of my dom routes while populating the Gallery with the dom scenes I'll release the mod tonight. I can make a maintenance update for the sub scenes later tomorrow or something. I'm so close to the end where I could cleanup code and bench test but I have to cross the finish line and insure integrity of the product... this is a must and non-negotiable.

With that said, I don't want to create hype, only hope that maybe, just maybe I can get the complex beast 100% sound and bulletproof out tonight minus the new sub scenes in the Gallery. It's almost 1800hrs here now which gives me ~3-5hrs to finish it and get a meal... the race is on.

If I fail, please don't be pissed... I did say "if".

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Drinkin' and workin' and crankin' the tunes...

I'm going to due the abnormal and give a prediction... and a hope (this better not bite me in the ass): If (I said "if" damnit!) I get to the very end of my dom routes while populating the Gallery with the dom scenes I'll release the mod tonight. I can make a maintenance update for the sub scenes later tomorrow or something. I'm so close to the end where I could cleanup code and bench test but I have to cross the finish line and insure integrity of the product... this is a must and non-negotiable.

With that said, I don't want to create hype, only hope that maybe, just maybe I can get the complex beast 100% sound and bulletproof out tonight minus the new sub scenes in the Gallery. It's almost 1800hrs here now which gives me ~3-5hrs to finish it and get a meal... the race is on.

If I fail, please don't be pissed... I did say "if".
I have never posted on your mods before but, I have played many games with many different mods and modders. I have to say when I see your mod on a VN, I know the mod is spot on and the VN is good. I thank you for all your hard work. If I had the funds I would support you 100%. Thank you for all you do.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have never posted on your mods before but, I have played many games with many different mods and modders. I have to say when I see your mod on a VN, I know the mod is spot on and the VN is good. I thank you for all your hard work. If I had the funds I would support you 100%. Thank you for all you do.
Brother, if you had the funds I wouldn't accept a penny regardless... just your thanks if you enjoy my work is all I've ever asked from anyone. I refuse to accept any monetary gain under this pseudonym... the reason is in a very old post writup in my profile's "about" page. I'm glad you found something useful in the labor of love and generosity. I just need the karma. Regards bud.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes