Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
firstly sorry for the spoilers for the boys didn't make it to some scenes but i really believe that olivia and mc are not related by blood olivia's parents are alexander and elena meanwhile i strongly believe that mc is the son of cole and Calista so yeah He Fucks his cousin Deliha in some playthroug.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
firstly sorry for the spoilers for the boys didn't make it to some scenes but i really believe that olivia and mc are not related by blood olivia's parents are alexander and elena meanwhile i strongly believe that mc is the son of cole and Calista so yeah He Fucks his cousin Deliha in some playthroug.
It is pretty much an established fact by this point that Kane is a son of Callista and Cole while Olivia is a daughter of Elena and Alexander. They are technically related by blood (since all human beings, or even all living beings on Earth are, strictly speaking, genetically related to each other to some degree), but not closely related.

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
It is pretty much an established fact by this point that Kane is a son of Callista and Cole while Olivia is a daughter of Elena and Alexander. They are technically related by blood (since all human beings, or even all living beings on Earth are, strictly speaking, genetically related to each other to some degree), but not closely related.
It is a mere consideration with the people who have not reached that point in history or have not caught some nuances of the conversations.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I do know my history and I'm talking about what has been historically regarded as "incest" in the Western culture. Marriages between individuals related up to 2nd degree (i.e. parent-child, grandparent-grandchild and siblings) were usually outlawed, while marriages between first cousins, uncle and niece or aunt and nephew have been quite commonplace (especially among nobility) and have never been regarded as immoral. You are however correct that relations by marriage or adoption have often been treated the same way as relations by birth, even though it makes no sense from biological standpoint.
The Romans prohibited 4 degrees, the Catholics raised the ban to sixth cousins (7 degrees counting only upwards, therefore 14 degrees) then down to 4 degrees upwards (8 degrees).

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The Romans prohibited 4 degrees, the Catholics raised the ban to sixth cousins (7 degrees counting only upwards, therefore 14 degrees) then down to 4 degrees upwards (8 degrees).
And yet, Queen Maria I of Portugal was at one point engaged to be married to her uncle Miguel and the Holy See never objected to this (just the first example that comes to mind – even though this marriage never actually took place for extrinsic reasons, no one ever opposed to the engagement on the grounds of their blood relation). Examples of marriages between first cousins both in Imperial Rome and in Medieval and Post-Medieval Europe are plentiful (e.g. Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius was married his maternal first cousin Faustina the Younger, Queen Victoria was married to her first cousin Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Charles Darwin was married to his first cousin Emma Wedgwood, Edgar Allan Poe was married to his first cousin Virginia Eliza Clemm and the list goes on)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
(Sitting by a cliff looking over a a sunlit valley, a man turns toward camera) oh hi there! Ya know, some games have so many layers to them, its hard to find all the content you want, be it a high stat count you need, or an unintuitive choice. That's why I use Sancho mod. Sancho mod gets the content in those hard to reach areas. Once applied, Sancho mod sticks to that sweet sweet content, making it easier to get and feast your eyes on. So when it comes to hidden content, don't get mad, get mod! Sancho Mod!

*commercial jingle chorus*
If your fustrated,
Don't do be a clod!
Get what you want
With Sancho Mod

*announcer* Now with SanchoGallery!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm currently just now review the Ep7 Sub scenes for the gallery because I went back Ep6 with a K4 build... so I might have caught it, can't remember as I added several scenes from Ep6 but I'll try to go back and check.

I should have the mod's final build out today... I fixed a few minor bugs, a KLvl reporting bug for Sub paths, and need to finish adding the new Ep7 Sub scenes into the gallery.
Well, I'm really no further along for you Sub folks but I'm getting back to it now. I've been in the VN's thread trying to see what a potential Alessandra bug is or isn't all about. I've laid out all the evidence that matters to me, we'll see what Tess has to say about it.

Reactions: BrockLanders

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alessandra's conditional and morning scene in Ep7 is just all kinds of borked. I'm not dealing with it as there's no way for me to know Tess's true intent. It's just silly at this point. Good luck to you folks that are dealing with her in your playthroughs. I'm done with her and moving on to the remainder Sub scenes so I can get the mod officially released.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
The following will insure proper installation if you have a problem, every single time (I recommend using the full Final version either compressed or uncompressed doesn't matter):

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time.

Try that and report back please.
Okay, downloaded fresh ep 7 final and everything works, thanks once again for your hard work!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
@Sancho1969
I think SisBro variable in your mod is not editable. Is this assumption correct?
If no, can you please explain how I can modify it. If yes - is there a possibility to add it to the list of editable ones. For few paths it's kinda crucial.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
@Sancho1969
I think SisBro variable in your mod is not editable. Is this assumption correct?
If no, can you please explain how I can modify it. If yes - is there a possibility to add it to the list of editable ones. For few paths it's kinda crucial.
Currently I don't have cheats coded for any of Sis(AltChar) Relp points which are all listed in the MiniStat or MainStat here:
1683146467201.png

Sis(Bro) Relp has a maximum of (5) via normal (non-cheated) in-game play as of the end of Ep7. That's important to know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck it. Subs, if I missed a scene or two then so be it. I can't do more right now, I've had enough. I'm going to compile and bench test the final Public release of the mod. I've added a ton of scenes for that pathing so please don't complain. If something needs to be added just please be civil when asking/requesting.

I'll be back once done with an official release post. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Exclusively for you Gambit & SanchoMod thread fans...

SanchoMod Public Pre-Release 05/02/2023
(update Season 1 Finale, Episode 7 v0.7a Final)
View attachment 2591733 View attachment 2591734

IMPORTANT!: please read the post here regarding Season 1 save export/import. You've been warned, don't cry to me later.

Standard disclosure: Download and use at your own risk (there is none but I gotta say it). This is NOT the final mod release as it's missing the new MC(Sub) path scenes in SanchoGallery. Everything else is included.

Links in the OP are NOT yet updated - Keep reading...
(need at least one guinea pig alongside me to confirm it's good to go)

Changlelog (highlights, see FAQ for details):
  • Updated feature - Updated to latest mod Core v7b
  • Updated feature - SanchoGallery including new scene filters.
  • Updated feature - Updated SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • New feature - QM HoverMode. Additional QuickMenu customization found in SanchoOptions and can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  • New feature - Added all the latest HotKeys. Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots).
  • New feature - HotKey toggled "S" key found in SanchoCheats. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T".
  • New feature - Dedicated mod sound volume control found in Preferences.
  • New feature - CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
  • All the minor stuff you may or may not notice to make it even more polished.
This link will be removed from this post once moved to the OP to eliminate future confusion.
Download: WORKUPLOAD

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
SanchoMod (v0.7a Final)
Now officially fully released

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT!: please read the post here regarding Season 1 save export/import.
You've been warned, don't cry to me later.​

Changlelog from Public Pre-Release:
  • Resolved issue with CriticalPath screen not setting certain variables.
  • Added the new Sub path scenes known to be missing from pre-release.
  • Many minor bugs and aesthetic tweaks as I felt necessary.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think it's about time for another Crown Royal :p
That is a simply fantastic idea my dear friend.... I'll run upstairs and do just that! (yeah, I'm the dumbass who had a wetbar installed up-fucking-stairs, I must have been hungover when I thought that was a great idea)

• Haha
Reactions: colombeen

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Could we get label twinscross separated into its own scene in the gallery? I like this basically vanilla threesome with the twins but don't want to have to watch the sub with Alessandra content to get to it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could we get label twinscross separated into its own scene in the gallery? I like this basically vanilla threesome with the twins but don't want to have to watch the sub with Alessandra content to get to it.
I can make a "Part 1" / "Part 2" split... if we find a good spot to kill the first and start the second. Sure, anything is doable bud. You got a screenie of where the split should take place in your opinion? Remember that same scene has a "pegging" choice too if I recall... so it has a split-off built in to be considered.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes