Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Is that veronica +5 when Olivia chooses which department to visit first at the board meeting an error? B/c it does not show up on the stats.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is that veronica +5 when Olivia chooses which department to visit first at the board meeting an error? B/c it does not show up on the stats.
I don't have the old mod loaded on any of the machines, but that scene's choices should be like this which is correct (even the Veronica +5). Remember it's "SisVeronica" not "Veronica"...so it's Olivia's V relation, not the MC's V relation points:
1634467723828.png 1634468088159.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just started ch 5 is the wt just till ch4 or ch5
A few participated in a beta test last night, Ch5 is complete on my end but not yet uploaded, hit a snag I have to sort out this morning. So many variables introduced near the end of the chapter that the Stat screens are literally overflowing. I'll have to create new pages for them then retest. As you can see from the most of last night's posts above the only real feedback I received was regarding the GUI and not the WT...so I think we're solid.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
A few participated in a beta test last night, Ch5 is complete on my end but not yet uploaded, hit a snag I have to sort out this morning. So many variables introduced near the end of the chapter that the Stat screens are literally overflowing. I'll have to create new pages for them then retest. As you can see from the most of last night's posts above the only real feedback I received was regarding the GUI and not the WT...so I think we're solid.
The mod works fine on my end everything work fine

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Only got dom/evil path done now no problems except one already known and that's lagging. REALLY love the look of the whole mod and the details it includes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Only got dom/evil path done now no problems except one already known and that's lagging. REALLY love the look of the whole mod and the details it includes.
I've sorted much load lag on my end, but lower chipped machines might still be effected to a degree (I don't have anything less than i7's here). I've posted a few questions to the dev regarding some variable issues near the end of Ch5 that stopped me cold in my tracks last night. While I wait for a response or just disregard them for now, I've to populate even more stat screens as all of a sudden in the middle of Ch5 a ton of new variables got introduced and overspilled the stat screens literally off the viewable screen...it's crazy. So I'll be adjusting the UI this morning while slamming coffee. I really want to get this wrapped but there's many dead ends (due to lack of answers until story progresses) that making a guide for it won't help all folks. I'm to the point where all I can do is state what variables will be changed but can't let the player know what that choice will ultimately do. This means more work on the next release to backtrack yet again and retrace routes.

But enough of me ranting. Time to fire up the double screens and get to it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks to all who downloaded and worked with the beta last night. I have a feeling most ran Dom routes (higher K levels) as I have been mostly doing so we didn't find any Guide bugs. It'll likely be someone who is on the most overboard Sub route that will find something in the weeds of an oddball choice. We'll see soon enough. Three nights in a row with 4hrs or less of sleep, need to get this done so I'm back to it. Thanks again folks.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks to all who downloaded and worked with the beta last night. I have a feeling most ran Dom routes (higher K levels) as I have been mostly doing so we didn't find any Guide bugs. It'll likely be someone who is on the most overboard Sub route that will find something in the weeds of an oddball choice. We'll see soon enough. Three nights in a row with 4hrs or less of sleep, need to get this done so I'm back to it. Thanks again folks.
Good thing I'm a switch huh? I'll def be doing that route today. haven't even done sub/slave route yet with this game so itll be nice.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Back tracked a bit. Guide holds your hand a bit more to get K7 by end of Ch4, K8 in Ch5 if desired. These are a couple examples:
1634474385289.png 1634474678956.png

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What does 3- mean? Negative 3 or 3 z points?
"(number)-" means "(number) or less"
"-(number)" means "minus (number)"
"(number)+" means "(number) or greater"
"+(number)" means "plus (number)"

So in that case it means (Z Points 3 or less) ... and I'll try to think of a clearer way to shorthand it. If I write shorthand such as "<3" some folks think I'm writting a damn heart....for real, no sarcasm.

Reactions: sir_dan and Cee27

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Was waiting for the mod but then got bored and decided to play through chapter 5 anyway and got to K8 on my own :cool:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Was waiting for the mod but then got bored and decided to play through chapter 5 anyway and got to K8 on my own :cool:
Honestly Lemon, I didn't know an update for this title was fixing to drop. Looking back I couldn't saved myself a ton of work and just updated the old mod but really wanted to port this thing over. Ain't gonna lie, it's been a rather large pain in the ass sacrificing a 4-day weekend w/ friends and family but it is what it is. I would have ported it anyway so biting the bullet will work out. It's technically done I just have to completely rework all the stat screens now after the mass inflow of variables in Chapter5. I think I'm getting calluses on my fingertips from hammering code, lol. Regards bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, this is about as clean as I can make the one in-game stat screen and still leave room for future growth (events can be quickly modded for double or triple columns as needed). Now I gotta sort the MiniStat windows. I might have to trash the stat screen accessed via the game menu (via right-click or esc key) as it's just a one-page deal and recon I might just have to let it be a relationship only stat screen. Oh well, back to it....

KG SM 001zzzza.jpg KG SM 001zzzzb.jpg KG SM 001zzzzc.jpg

Main stat screen sacrificed for the greater good:
KG SM 001zzzzd.jpg

Last edited:

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Just wanted to say, I tried the mod yesterday and it was already almost perfect for me back then. I too would have liked a switch to make the mod pages persistent but that would just be the icing on the cake. If you want to go totally overboard make the variables flash a different color for a second when they're changed. :LOL:

In all seriousness, you're doing a fantastic job with this mod. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm done.

If I go any further I'll be adding more features and it'll just be delayed again, I can always update later. I've sorted all the stat screens (the MiniStat screens abandoned EventChoices but it'd be 8 or 9 pages of them and that defeats the purpose of that mini-screen. They are all nicely organized in the in-game stat screen as noted in the above post's pics here. The main stat screen also took the sacrifice, it's just too much for it. No big deal it just delayed launch again but it's done now.

I'm going to go grab some lunch then come back, compile this sucker, make a flashy new post, and deploy. See y'all in just a bit for the official debut. Kindest regards to all you folks, you kept me motivated on this title as it wasn't on the front burner currently and I've put off other major project the last few days to work on this. Anyway, time to grub...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes