John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I did this drunken thing yeah? I wrote to Steam support telling them about this game, and saying they should want to add it to Steam, haha, I probably won't be popular for that, but whatever :)

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I should really have tried this game earlier. I am not into femdom but the opportunity to turn the fortunes of the main protagonist is just an exellent framework for a game. Really enjoyed it. The reward is sweeter if you have to work for it.

Reactions: Mograx

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
At date 20/april/2020 I wrote a review ot this game

A potato of computer, a designer that, in her own worlds, is a newbie that it still learning the ropes...
And a game that give us a first release that it´s well above 90% of the first releases in this place. By quantity and by quality, both.
When the developer have learned the trick of the trade and have proper tools, then the sky will be the limit!!!
I hope that the developer will be able to keep the tension and the strugle of the MC for surviving and keep somekind of balance

I have come back and I must say that the author have gone far beyond of the most optimistic expectatives.

I have played only some combos. Main char good-neutral, Dom or moderately submisive, Sis Dom and Good/neutral. I´m a bit scared after the scene of Sam in episode one to touch the evil paths. Someday I will brace myself and will give a try to the evil paths.

And now, one hope and one question. I hope that the author don´t fall in what I call "the Westeros Pit". The project it´s really ambitious, and have lot of charactes, lots of plots, lot of combinations. I hope that the developer will be able to bring it to a proper end and dont get stuck in a quagmire.

And the question. I have played the line that gets you demoted to k3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 28, 2019
And the question. I have played the line that gets you demoted to k3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game reward only applies to the next round of training by the employees. As a board member Juliette can do as she pleases with the lower level human toys in the program as long as the other board members don't complain that she's breaking their new toys too quickly.

Last edited:

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
And now, one hope and one question. I hope that the author don´t fall in what I call "the Westeros Pit".
Nonsense! MC and Olivia would be perfectly fine falling in love and having babies if the Dev takes this to "Westeros". This is what I desire.

I realize there are some obvious parentage questions that need to be answered still, but I couldn't help but be saddened when Olivia was MC's sister. Her render was the reason I downloaded this on in the first place. I'm glad I did anyway, as it's a very different game than other VNs I've played. I did have to look at a walkthrough for the first time though, as the K4 path was appalling to me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In-Game Mod Patch

I took the liberty of making a patch for OscarSix's multi-mod (link in the OP) by multiple user requests. It patches the in-game walkthrough portion only and is updated to game version v0.4FR. It is only a patch and was coded as such which mandates his current mod (v0.3.1) be installed first. This establishes firmly that it is only a patch and not a hijacking of his work. The patch post can be found here in the multi-mod's thread. Regards and be well.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
As a player who is 100% dom and 0% sub personality and in the bedroom, this game has provided me with an absolutely unique experience. For a game where Submission is the absolute main theme, I've been blown away how well a Dom playthrough is written in this game-world. It all makes sense. There's nothing conflicting about a 100% dom personality doing their best in a world of men as subs, which is a testament to the writing and planning of the dev. Absolutely remarkable.

Hell, you even "succeed" through the program higher as a dom than the sub path. It lets subs get their fix on being berated and dommed for performing poorly, and doms get their fix of never bending the knee in a satisfying, rewarding way. Doms aren't ignored at all in this game. I feel like such an idiot for passing this up for so long.

The originality of it, the satisfaction of overcoming adversity with the odds stacked against you, etc, all come together to make this one of the most enjoyable and fun "Dom routes" in any game out there.
Ok

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Something wicked this way comes...

Is it compatible with other current mods? : Yes
Can it be easily installed while drinking an adult beverage? : Yes
Was it a PITA to code? : Yes
Does it come with additional features other than this tease? : Yes
Can it walk on water? : Full-potential has yet to be tested, including buoyancy
When and where can I get the damn thing? : Soon my depraved friend, very soon

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
SanchoMod

Sounds awesome! Thanks for making it possible!

Nov 9, 2020
SanchoMod

Amazing work. For the stats, if possible, you might want to have different colours for different stats, it would just make it easier to read. THANKS

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Amazing work. For the stats, if possible, you might want to have different colours for different stats, it would just make it easier to read. THANKS
Will take a look a bit later today, thank you for your feedback. Mod is uploaded and ready for abuse. Making a new post below and comments/issues can be posted on it's thread to keep this thread clean. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

First release is done and posted. You can find it here.

The OP of this thread is updated with the link as well. I have a few commitments this afternoon so will be away from PC for a bit, but please leave constructive feedback or any issues on that thread and I will address them ASAP. Additional feature requests on that thread are welcomed as well.

Note installation instructions on the mod thread if you wish to use OscarSix's mod with this mod's features on top.

Regards.

Reactions: PGpauljp13 and fmnf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Bam! Multi-mod updated to v0.4b (see link in OP). New and improved. Squashed some bugs and new features added.
  • Fixed menu choice text cutoffs in massive menu text screens, other various bugs found and fixed.
  • New - Stat screen color options, choose the aesthetic that suits you. Change your mind anytime you wish.
  • New - Quick menu highlight option. Easier to see menu in darker scenes. Don't like the feature? Turn it off and it's back to VN default. The choice is yours to make.
A few pics for visual context attached.

KG SM EXT 01.jpg KG SM QMH 02.jpg KG SM QMH 03.jpg KG SM Stat 02.jpg KG SM Stat 03.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
SanchoMod

Bam! Multi-mod updated to v0.4b (see link in OP). New and improved. Squashed some bugs and new features added.
  • Fixed menu choice text cutoffs in massive menu text screens, other various bugs found and fixed.
  • New - Stat screen color options, choose the aesthetic that suits you. Change your mind anytime you wish.
  • New - Quick menu highlight option. Easier to see menu in darker scenes. Don't like the feature? Turn it off and it's back to VN default. The choice is yours to make.

View attachment 1254589 View attachment 1254591 View attachment 1254590 View attachment 1254593 View attachment 1254592
Gallery use yet?

Nov 9, 2020
SanchoMod

View attachment 1254589 View attachment 1254591 View attachment 1254590 View attachment 1254593 View attachment 1254592
Very nice work man!

May 31, 2018
Gotta ask, do people get off on someone begging while licking the ground or being used as a footstool or something?
I thought there would be 'normal' femdom where it's just female sexually dominating a man, not some dude begging for water and some gal going 'Oh yeah beg some more.' But to each their own.
Not a bad game by any means, but I'm not fond of sympathizing with messed up characters. Some gal getting excited about degrading and dehumanizing some poor dude then saying some 'Oh I had a rough upbringing.' just doesn't fit.
Gonna say it again the game's good, I don't mean to say otherwise.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Gotta ask, do people get off on someone begging while licking the ground or being used as a footstool or something?
I thought there would be 'normal' femdom where it's just female sexually dominating a man, not some dude begging for water and some gal going 'Oh yeah beg some more.' But to each their own.
Not a bad game by any means, but I'm not fond of sympathizing with messed up characters. Some gal getting excited about degrading and dehumanizing some poor dude then saying some 'Oh I had a rough upbringing.' just doesn't fit.
Gonna say it again the game's good, I don't mean to say otherwise.
For me, it's more the incest (can't relate to siblings, never had any), and the medical incurable disease content.

I'm not into harsh domination myself (it's too matter-of-fact and not emotional enough), but licking and furniture and absolutely part of femdom.

Now that I have read the previous page, I feel like a dummy for not trying out different paths. But... I just never replay games. It must be so much busy work exploring different character builds. I prefer to play naturally and see the story.
Oh, got kicked from Discord, most likely because I did a thumbs down (n) on one image I did not like. So be careful to express similar feedback. ;)
Hilarious if true. I never understood such thin skin.
Whilst this testing is meant to cure him and being used as the proverbial carrot stick that's being dangled in front of him to keep his continued obedience to the outlandish/outraging tests he's being out through, it is setting up a premise for him to be physically stronger but mentally conditioned to become submissive. It is ethically wrong to do that of course. But I agree that the majority of the Karlsson sisters don't have a moral compass to go off of and consideration won't be taken into account of how their test subject is 'feeling'.
Morality-wise, I wish there were a "playful" path. I guess, the closest must be good/dom.
I'm genuinely surprised at not encountering any chastity content so far.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm using the walkthrough mod cause I just like to know what I'm getting into. I saw that there was a "Sis path" or something similar to that, I was wondering what that path would include :unsure: I think I read somewhere that there's no 'cest, so I'm not talking about that. Just wondering how in depth that path would go. In my head, with my current playthrough I have both MC and sis as dominating and evil, but also in cahoots with each other (and lil bro), I imagine them both picking off the members of the hierarchy one by one until ultimately they're the main power.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes