indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
KarlssonsGambit-0.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
(y);)

Reactions: RPDL

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Now we wait for the SanchoMod and Zoey's walkthrough. I already played the test version through, outside of the 3 new scenes I don't think I have anything I missed, although you never know.
is the game of your profile pic succubus covenant? what happened to the game? is it abandoned ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7a Final] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
"You play as a male protagonist..."

Then how come you tagged it as "female protagonist" too?
I also play as Olivia; I make decisions for her. She is also the main character in the game.
Therefore, there is a female protagonist.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch
May 24, 2021
This is either a jerk who is not at all aware of the usual release dates for our game and what has been going on with Tess in the last few months, when there was the 1st forced delay in KG's entire existence, or he is a regular troll hoping for attention and hate mongering. I just blocked him and advise you to do the same.

You stupid idiot - this is the final version, not the alpha. Go fuck yourself and get blacklisted.
Excuses. Are u payed? The boy got at low 52 000$-60 000$ for 0.7 patch. Or u write it for free?

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
It took like 30 mins from gofile. Is that really a dealbreaker for someone?

and if you don't have diskspace, just delete one of those 7 Sex with Hitler game versions you perverts.
That's what it was taking me earlier when I downloaded the game from gofile it was saying 30 mins so I canceled the download and tried the DROPMEFILES link and got it in I think 10 or 11 minutes. But I didn't feel like waiting the 10 or 11 mins so I pulled out my guitar and started learning Metallica's new song You Must Burn to pass the time , which lead to me messing around on the guitar for about 2 hours. The internet is about instant gratification with high speed internet so some people can get annoyed a little while waiting I suppose.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes