Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I believe that Olivia might end up a possible love interest for the MC. Here is why and I can't believe no one mentioned this....

There are 5 Karlsson sisters. (A,D,J, V, and Olivia). They are all half sisters. Alexander Karlson is the dad and they all have different mothers.

Early in game they say MC and Olivia have the same mom in Classtia(misspelled). Later in the game it is said Olivia is the spitting image of Alexander Karlson sister Klassita(misspelled). It is said that Alexander wanted a son with Classtia as well. Hense one of his daughter would need to mate with her son (the MC).

The only way for the girls to be half sisters is to share a mother or father. That means Alexander had to of slept with his sister Klassita since the game already said Olivia looked like her. So then that means Classtia is actually Klasstia. Maybe a name change when she went into hiding. Also taking her death in that crash. My guess is she is the Queen Gambit.

The MC has a different father but is a Karlsson as well just not by Alexander. So I guess he could end up with his half sister Olivia or his 1st cousins in the other 4 Karlsson women. Either way it will be a form of incest. Unless Tess changes this story completely and throws a monkey wrench (MC isn't really a Karlsson which would remove Olivia as well) there will need to be some funs times if Alexander goal is carried out.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Keep z points low, not high. Two or three will be alright, but not more.
I don't even know how to check my stats since I am using joiplay and that Sancho menu is so small.... I can say I had a lot more that 2 or 3 Z pts. I can guess 4 to 6 maybe and I am now K8.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't even know how to check my stats since I am using joiplay and that Sancho menu is so small.... I can say I had a lot more that 2 or 3 Z pts. I can guess 4 to 6 maybe and I am now K8.
A strong relationship with Chanel (I think, may have got names mixed up) will bypass the z point requirement.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
A strong relationship with Chanel (I think, may have got names mixed up) will bypass the z point requirement.
I don't think I have a strong one with her but I am dom good and I tried to make Olivia the same. That might be it... So many variables in this thing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, the "Roadmap" post is 100% correct. Nothing to change. It's the only current way to K8. That could change in future releases. Regards.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Olivia is all but confirmed throughout the playthrough to be Elena's daughter by her behavior and meta answer also the massive stat gains and lack of the default sis-boardmemeber stat for Elena. Instead Oliv-Elena has a Trust value. I guess there's still a faint chance Elena only thinks Olivia is her daughter while in actual fact she isn't. Elena herself seems very much convinced either way.

About Seth:
Yeah, I'm not sure Seth will just remain a pawn for all the other parties in the gambit. His position is totally passive so far - with little to no relevance even if you forego the good path of both Kane and Olivia.
Thus, I wouldn't be surprised if we see another twist with Seth where he's revealed to be either (or both)
  • also Callista's son making Kane not the sole sperm donor option and all the politicking this could involve,
  • or Alexander's (if so most likely only) son. But he wasn't up for the task due to his illness, which at the given point in time, may have been untreatable. (Or worse - lead to rumors of him being weak and having to undergo constant treatment. We can't have that in this dystopian corporate world)
Honestly, I'd like the second more. Though I'm not sure I have much to back it up.
It would make the figurative "the worse you treat your bro, the better it makes you look Olivia" a lot more literal and understandable. "Harhar! I'm willing to do evil even though I don't need to! Family means nothing to me! That means I'm willing to do anything to further my interests and this company! Harhar!" is not something I totally get behind.

It would also explain why Veronica has been constantly doing experiments on Seth (besides the obvious sadism and "research") - I suppose to try to get him presentable as a potential figurehead for the company. Something he wouldn't be capable of being in his current condition.

Cue more backstory on the original four why and how and when Callista left. Since Seth is the youngest, I think it is plausible to assume Olivia was either a guarantee of Elena's lasting loyalty (doubtful given how highly she speaks of Callista), a favor to Elena or even a request when Callista left/fled(?) (seems to me Olivia was some form of bargaining chip for Alexander to keep Elena in line).
Seth may have been another circumstance altogether after Callista was already "free" of the company's clutches and some other deal was struck to save / raise Seth. Maybe even one made by Alexander himself - to have his son become ready to realize his dream while in the care of the person he valued most.

Or, you know, Seth could literally be unimportant. Just another reason for Olivia to go along with the big paycheck until she discovers she's always been an evil b**** that gets off on others suffering.
Yea def agree about olivia just going for out the box theories since that was so obvious.

Unless callista randomly faked a pregnancy around her two other kids, she'd have to be Seth's mother. Im at the moment imagining that hes the backup in case that Kane proves unworthy. Only thing I can think of.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
For Dom Kane your new rank is totally independent of your old rank. The logic for dom Kane ranking at the end of 0.5 is:
Code:
    if zpts <= 3 or chanel_p >= 3:
        $ domreck7 = True
    elif zpts <= 7:
        $ domreck6 = True
    else:
        $ domreck5 = True
domreck is Chanel's rank recommendation to Olivia and it's based on two things, how well Kane did on his 1st day testing ie. z points, and how much Chanel likes him. The more z points you have the worse Kane did. But it doesn't matter if Chanel likes Kane enough (chanel_p of 3 or higher), she'll give him the top recommendation regardless of how poorly he did.
Code:
    if sis_team >= 2:
        if domreck7 and sis_team >= 3 and sis_bro_p >= 1:
            $ k8 = True
        elif domreck7:
            $ k7 = True
        elif domreck6:
            $ k6 = True
        else:
            $ k5 = True
    else:
        if domreck7:
            $ k6 = True
        if domreck6:
            $ k5 = True
        else:
            $ k5 = True
Olivia always goes with a K5 recommendation if that's what Chanel recommends, but otherwise she'll only go with Chanel's recommendation if she feels supported by Kane (sis_team >=2). Otherwise she'll assign him 1 rank below Chanel's recommendation. The only way she'll assign a higher rank than Chanel's recommendation is if Chanel recommends K7 and Olivia both feels very supported by him (sis_team>=3) and likes him (sis_bro>1) in which case she'll upgrade him to K8.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Early in game they say MC and Olivia have the same mom in Classtia(misspelled). Later in the game it is said Olivia is the spitting image of Alexander Karlson sister Klassita(misspelled). It is said that Alexander wanted a son with Classtia as well. Hense one of his daughter would need to mate with her son (the MC).

The only way for the girls to be half sisters is to share a mother or father. That means Alexander had to of slept with his sister Klassita since the game already said Olivia looked like her.
This is terrible logic. It's fairly common for a daughter of a couple to look like one of the parents aunt. The game makes it pretty clear that Alexander is Olivia's father, and Elena's her mother.

Dec 28, 2019
0.5 Finished

And the K pass denial. Is that a mechanical crease from having to postpone content intended for post ballroom reveals? Is the K9 accessible area frequented by characters introduced at the party? Was Olivia just flexing? Is the k-pass the best way to jump the K9 to K10? Does Olivia bar its use for that reason to help MC?
The K pass doesn't help you advance, it keeps you from being demoted, or it can be used to save someone else like Zach from being demoted. Unfortunately Olivia and the other Karlsson sisters can all overrule it, so it's not worth as much as it first seems. You're right. I'd forgotten it could be used to advance too if you were willing to demote two others.

I love the information packed into a single line. We learn Zack is in prison for sexual assault but it's probably all bogus because he was a janitor at a school for wealthy girls and Celeste knows him. She probably got caught molesting him and framed him. The school was all like, "peace, Zack!" It's great when the world comes alive like that.
I was under the impression that Zach was Claudia and Celeste's brother, but I may have misinterpreted their father's reaction to Zach's name being mentioned and Phoebe wanting to drug him up afterward.

Super interesting Veronica claims to have evidence the Karlsson sisters weren't assured positions in the company and success in life by way of birth. That could mean there are other sisters out there who were cast out or discarded. I mean, the upper limit for offspring of a powerful dictator trying to produce an heir is not five.
No doubt. OTOH they had enough resources behind them that barring genetic defects or an overly soft heart, it would have been hard to fail. There's a reason why Ivy League schools have much lower failure rates than state schools.

Speaking of Veronica, her angle is pretty much revealed I think. She wants to get Olivia to have Kane's baby. She can make sure she has a boy (says as much in her meeting with Yvette and Elena) and she's backing Kane on condition of him doing anything for Olivia. A lot of her sponsorship dialog clicks really cleanly now.
Veronica is in a 3D chess game with Callista and her sisters over her father's Last Will (ie. the Gambit). I think it's pretty obvious she wouldn't mind a dom Kane at the top with herself at his side. I haven't played through the sub 0.5 sub route yet, just up through 0.4, but it's clear that while she wouldn't mind having him for a slave or just a fuck, it's unclear to me if she's as interested in ruling on her own with Kane as her slave. I suspect she is though, but is still pretending she isn't.

I think the way AK damaged Veronica and Juliette's loathing of Veronica are related. Like, AK, made Veronica violate Juliette in a huge way as part of a test or experiment and Veronica has never forgiven herself or him since. Juliette obviously never forgave Veronica.
Possibly. ATM I'm more inclined to think Juliette is still ticked at Veronica for backing and protecting Dominique in the past, and thus blocking Juliette from taking over.

Good stuff. This game is addictive and I can't wait for 0.6
Yup, and me too.

Yea def agree about olivia just going for out the box theories since that was so obvious.

Unless callista randomly faked a pregnancy around her two other kids, she'd have to be Seth's mother. Im at the moment imagining that hes the backup in case that Kane proves unworthy. Only thing I can think of.
That's one of my two theories too. My other theory is that Callista begged Veronica to save Seth's life, and they worked out a deal involving the Gambit...

By all accounts Callista was/is a genuinely good person who ran away from the evil in Alexander Karlsson. So why would she allow the children she raised to be used as part of an evil corporation's breeding program? Why fake her own death? Either they discovered her location and she was forced to negotiate from a position of weakness, or they were Callista's last hope to save Seth so she bit the bullet and approached them. Or maybe both, with Callista negotiating for Seth's treatement after they found her and demanded she return with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: PGpauljp13
Dec 28, 2019
Great wall of text for nothing. This has already been hashed out and made novice-user friendly some 7 pages back. What's the point?
There was a discussion earlier today with the last post being an hour before mine that you apparently didn't notice. You did a great job on the mod, but I think you should take some time to relax now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There was a discussion earlier today with the last post being an hour before mine.
Indeed, but the if you'd have read just a bit more back it was with the original member inquiring about the same roadmap here. Their issue was simply a misunderstanding on ZPoints and pointed out already. Just saying, your attempting to answer already resolved questions.

Dec 28, 2019
Indeed, but the if you'd have read just a bit more back it was with the original member inquiring about the same roadmap here. Their issue was simply a misunderstanding on ZPoints and pointed out already. Just saying, your attempting to answer already resolved questions.
Ahh, your roadmap was specifically for K8 though. He appeared to be wondering why he got demoted to K5, and I'd already stripped the code down to the relevent logic for all of the dom ranks a day and a half ago so I figured I'd post it for anyone interested since I had it handy. It wasn't my intent to step on your toes, although in hindsight it appears I may have done so more than once of late. Sorry about that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ahh, your roadmap was specifically for K8 though. He appeared to be wondering why he got demoted to K5, and I'd already stripped the code down to the relevent logic for all of the dom ranks a day and a half ago so I figured I'd post it for anyone interested since I had it handy. It wasn't my intent to step on your toes, although in hindsight it appears I may have done so more than once of late. Sorry about that.
You've got me all wrong. I wear steel-toed RedWings, you aren't stepping on my toes...I was simply letting you know and didn't get the point of the post. No worries.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
The K pass doesn't help you advance, it keeps you from being demoted, or it can be used to save someone else like Zach from being demoted. Unfortunately Olivia and the other Karlsson sisters can all overrule it, so it's not worth as much as it first seems.
Kpass can actually help you advance, you just have to demote two people to do so.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes