godofdeath90

Dec 19, 2021
is there a way to play game without errors since i used mod i dont want to start over and trying to remember choices to be same place point wise

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Please help.
All excited to play the latest update to one of my favorite games here on Android, but no luck.
OP APK link is defunct, and I haven't seen a new link in the forums since update's release.
I prefer to use JoiPlay anyway, but while I can load Tess's intro and the Main Menu where I can get to "Load" and "Preferences" just fine, the game crashes anytime I hit "Start" with this error:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1498 in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined.

I have ensured there are no save files to reference, I have downloaded the game 4 times (2x compressed, 2x regular from different sites) and I've cleaned all data history in JoiPlay and it's Ren'Py plug-in. What else should I try?

Reactions: Hotocochoro

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Please help.
All excited to play the latest update to one of my favorite games here on Android, but no luck.
OP APK link is defunct, and I haven't seen a new link in the forums since update's release.
I prefer to use JoiPlay anyway, but while I can load Tess's intro and the Main Menu where I can get to "Load" and "Preferences" just fine, the game crashes anytime I hit "Start" with this error:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1498 in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined.

I have ensured there are no save files to reference, I have downloaded the game 4 times (2x compressed, 2x regular from different sites) and I've cleaned all data history in JoiPlay and it's Ren'Py plug-in. What else should I try?
Prefer joiplay ?? Okey. Good luck
By the by, I finished latest update on Android apk yesterday!!

k9.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Lord Soth

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is there a way to play game without errors since i used mod i dont want to start over and trying to remember choices to be same place point wise
Good morning. Detailed info on using saves made while SanchoMod was installed in a newly installed unmodded game can be found here. Take your time and read it thoroughly, please.

Basically either follow the "Uninstall" instructions or wait for v0.6Final to drop publicly and then for me to finish the mod's update to that version. Either way will get you done. Regards.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Good morning. Detailed info on using saves made while SanchoMod was installed in a newly installed unmodded game can be found here. Take your time and read it thoroughly, please.

Basically either follow the "Uninstall" instructions or wait for v0.6Final to drop publicly and then for me to finish the mod's update to that version. Either way will get you done. Regards.
Seems like that should be a flashing alert at the top of every page. That question has been asked at least once a page for like the last ten pages. It almost might be worth it to link to the uninstall bit on the front page, might save the time of rehashing this several times a day.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems like that should be a flashing alert at the top of every page. That question has been asked at least once a page for like the last ten pages. It almost might be worth it to link to the uninstall bit on the front page, might save the time of rehashing this several times a day.
Good morning. Honestly it happens every time there's an update of a VN I mod. The problem is the mod has become so complex that it takes me time to update it and folks start getting impatient. I've always had that file in my mod thread OPs... folks just have to read sometimes. It's a forum after all. TBH you may have a point though... maybe I just make the "uninstall" info my signature rather than where to find the mods to begin with :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFencer1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's one on the Sub route which (as previously stated) the MiniStat screen automatically adjusts according to current your playthrough in real time:

Hey! Calm down! I'm just joking. Don't get riled up... I'm actually coding in the conditional math now :ROFLMAO:
SanchoMod

Good morning. Here's the real teaser for the Sub Route in the above context. (MiniStat enlarged and darkened for easier viewing of example). I'll cleanup the info obviously as this is a proof of concept but the coding for it is done except to add additional info (such as the KPass info seen here).
KG SM B03a6.jpg

Previous posts of the Work:K-Level dynamic/automated MiniStat information for Ep6 (in order of appearances):

That's it, you don't need a wall of text if you see the other posts linked above to explain how this all works. I've more goodies to code so I'm back to it. BTW, disregard all the other info in the MiniStat screen. I'm currently working in my IDE and not going to stop and compile the mod just to make one teaser pic. Regards.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Prefer joiplay ?? Okey. Good luck
By the by, I finished latest update on Android apk yesterday!!
1) I don't have the space to keep full games on my phone, so JoiPlay allows me to delete the game files but keep the save files for the next update. Plus most games don't have APK, or have corrupted ports.
2) You keep saying you played an APK, but give no info as to where this mystical package is, so I must assume you're lying and/or trolling. Either provide the link, or stopping saying that you "played the APK update" every 5th post.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes