kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Thank you! (To be honest, I thought that this would play a role towards the end of the game and affect some specific scenes).
Also, please answer (if the question is stupid, I apologize in advance for stupidity).
There are things like: kitty+1 (or) kitty scale -2.....
What is the difference between kitty and kitty scale.
And how can I get this K2, I have already done everything, but I haven’t tried voodoo yet.
To get K2 at the end of chapter 5, you'll need to be placed in k4 initially (get high slave points in the jail), and then pick Scarlett instead of Junko when you're on the plane, so that you'll meet Julliet instead of Dominque. Julliet will demote you to K3. Then, when you meet your sister, don't align with her or give her info about Katsumi. Have her piss on you when she visits you in the K3 area, and completely fail your day (Pick all the wrong answers about Alessandra/Celeste, etc) so that Chanel gives you a terrible recommendation.

To get K1* (It's not technically K1, as there's no return from actual k1) at the end of chapter 6, you'll need to follow everything above, except Olivia also has to be evil. Completely fail your next day, pick all evil choices for Olivia and then you'll be demoted, but you'll have a chance to use your Kpass if you want.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
To get K2 at the end of chapter 5, you'll need to be placed in k4 initially (get high slave points in the jail), and then pick Scarlett instead of Junko when you're on the plane, so that you'll meet Julliet instead of Dominque. Julliet will demote you to K3. Then, when you meet your sister, don't align with her or give her info about Katsumi. Have her piss on you when she visits you in the K3 area, and completely fail your day (Pick all the wrong answers about Alessandra/Celeste, etc) so that Chanel gives you a terrible recommendation.

To get K1* (It's not technically K1, as there's no return from actual k1) at the end of chapter 6, you'll need to follow everything above, except Olivia also has to be evil. Completely fail your next day, pick all evil choices for Olivia and then you'll be demoted, but you'll have a chance to use your Kpass if you want.
Thank you so much!

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Did someone continue the walkthrough or will we need to use the mod with the final .6 version?

I also wanted to say a big thank you to Tess. From what I understand you have your own specific sexuality and could have made this game just around what interests you the most. But instead you decided to make a dom path too. Thank you so much for that at this is turning into one of the best bdsm games on here!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Did someone continue the walkthrough or will we need to use the mod with the final .6 version?

I also wanted to say a big thank you to Tess. From what I understand you have your own specific sexuality and could have made this game just around what interests you the most. But instead you decided to make a dom path too. Thank you so much for that at this is turning into one of the best bdsm games on here!
and to double down on that, thanks to mistress tess for not leaving holes in her game to be filled later and also for not concentrating on one side too much at the expense of the other and also for not giving us choices that are only illusions in this game.

Also a hearty thanks for interacting with us and leaving us with some gifts to preoccupy us in the in between time when you dont have to. Mistress tess owns

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I am a very dominant person, so having a dom path for me is pretty natural and easy. I can play even male dom games at times as I don't usually self-insert too hard that way but of course I prefer female/couple/les dom type stuff as it's a bit easier to imagine a certain way.

I actually worried before starting about whether I could accurately convey the sub male point of view (complete opposite of me for gender and temperament) but trying my best! I always wonder if most femdom games were written by subs to be honest.

WT is usually about 4-6 days after Final is done, so will work on that soon. Not able to check here as much very well, but always hoping to help players enjoy themselves and provide assistance if needed!

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
Im sorry if this is slightly off topic, but how do you guys download anything from these hosts? Their speed is always limited and if i remember correctly they limit your download at 1 GB. Im yet to be able to download this one as it is 9 GB.
I use realdebrid with jdownloader.Been using realdebrid for about 7 years.

Reactions: nfljtsd

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I am a very dominant person, so having a dom path for me is pretty natural and easy. I can play even male dom games at times as I don't usually self-insert too hard that way but of course I prefer female/couple/les dom type stuff as it's a bit easier to imagine a certain way.

I actually worried before starting about whether I could accurately convey the sub male point of view (complete opposite of me for gender and temperament) but trying my best! I always wonder if most femdom games were written by subs to be honest.
It's called roleplaying, you don't need to be the person you're playing\writing to have fun\write about it.
Pretty obvious for me, strange how I see people here and there (also on this forum) having doubts about it.

Of course it also depends on how creative\imaginative\empathic you are, skills that you clearly possess ;)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It could be a branding problem, referring to it as an 'uninstall'. Perhaps a rebranding like 'unSancho your Save' might carry more weight or create enough of a mystery for people to click on the link for the details.
You know... point taken.
1654981674860.png

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Almost all of them lol! I think you are only the 2nd developer that is dominant woman I've seen make a femdom game.

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
No enjoy the game but realize saves might be an issue later. Also you will miss some scenes from Final, but I still think you can enjoy the game right now!
Sorry if I'm being dumb but when you say "enjoy the game but realize saves might be an issue later" do you mean:

A : ANY save from the 0.6 Beta version REGARDLESS OF EPISODE may have issues
or
B : saves from the 0.6 Beta version until Episode 5 are ok but saves FROM EPIOSDE 6 ONWARDS may have issues

I like maintaining multiple saves for different routes side by side so I'm considering skipping the Beta if the answer is B (EDIT: meant to say "A"). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
What are the requirements for K9?
Start the game on the Dom Path(K5 or K6) and achieve DomThronePoints >= 8. (Former Subs who transitioned to K5 at the end of the last update can only advance to a maximum of K7 this update.)

DomThronePoints are determined by the grades Kane gets from the Karlsson sisters he works with in this ep, see these 2 posts by Kagarus for info on how to get the highest grades from Veronica, Dominique and/or Juliette:

Dominique and Juliette:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-beta-grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-194#post-8290010

Veronica:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-beta-grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-194#post-8290190

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Start the game on the Dom Path(K5 or K6) and achieve DomThronePoints >= 8. (Former Subs who transitioned to K5 at the end of the last update can only advance to a maximum of K7 this update.)

DomThronePoints are determined by the grades Kane gets from the Karlsson sisters he works with in this ep, see these 2 posts by Kagarus for info on how to get the highest grades from Veronica, Dominique and/or Juliette:

Dominique and Juliette:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-beta-grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-194#post-8290010

Veronica:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-beta-grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-194#post-8290190
Thanks for the info about Dom Throne Points.
What are the role of "j opts" points ???

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes