Dec 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, you're fine. You may have played a k5 who is submissive to Alessandra but in the context of the game code a subk5 is an MC who started the game as a k4 and was later upgraded to k5 in the 0.5 update. They can go as high as k7 in 0.6. Those who started the game as a k5 or k6 can get promoted as high as k9 in 0.6, regardless of whether they submitted to Alessandra.

Reactions: Eminba

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
I understand this perspective, but certainly my having worked a volunteer job with real incest victims and seeing how it impacted their lives gives me a little bias I suppose. I certainly don't begrudge people fantasizing about incest as I believe almost everyone can separate fantasy from reality, and I can even play certain games at times without issues, but in real life if it happened, I'd probably find it distasteful. (and I am speaking primarily of "older" people versus younger, which is what I primarily dealt with and saw)

I would imagine rape victims might have a harder time enjoying a rape themed game too, but because I don't have that perspective, I wouldn't dare speak for them in believing I can empathize and understand their thinking. I can only operate under my own sense of what life means partially based on my own experiences. This type of thinking has served me really well so far, and I'm really happy to where it's got me to already in life. I really believe I could be doing my next game someday on this site with just living on passive income for a number of reasons.

Even with all that, I think the game will allow certain relationships, but they might not be defined a certain way given what has happened in their lives narratively.
Fair enough, I certainly didn't consider it from a real life point of view. For me it will only ever be fantasy, I have no interest in it outside of that.

Regardless, I really enjoyed my last playthrough, and I eagerly look forward to future updates. Thank you for creating the game.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] - Original Size: 9+GB

Download PC/Mac : Pixeldrain Workupload

Size for each Compression: PC=1,5GB Mac=1,46GB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] Compression from Jeevant (recompiled)

Download PC (3,47GB)
: Pixeldrain

The different between this two compressions are only the quality settings . My was make with medium quality settings and Jeevant seems to be a loseless compression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for tagging but I am having an error. Can you help please. I started from the start.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have tested my compressions. Have no errors when it stats. Are you using mods are somthing other ?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Have tested my compressions. Have no errors when it stats. Are you using mods are somthing other ?
No. Actually I used URM first. But tried using without URM but error still exists. Any probable solutions?? It will be very useful if you can find the reason behind the error and provide me/others with a solution please... I was so looking forward to play this game. I will be very grateful if you can. Thank you in advance.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No. Actually I used URM first. But tried using without URM but error still exists. Any probable solutions?? It will be very useful if you can find the reason behind the error and provide me/others with a solution please... I was so looking forward to play this game. I will be very grateful if you can. Thank you in advance.
can you upload your build of the game and provide me a link. Like i say my version works on my pc just fine.

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Cant download Part 2 of the game. Get Data error when trying to extract RAR. Using 7-Zip. Any advice?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Cant download Part 2 of the game. Get Data error when trying to extract RAR. Using 7-Zip. Any advice?
You need both parts in their entirety. If part 2 fails to download you got no choice but to try again until it completes. Have both part 1 and 2 in the same directory to unpack.

Reactions: I am Gone

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Here, hope this helps....FYI, I am using in Joiplay
Yeah... The error essentially says that a constant does not exist in the screens.rpy file. I know that the official release has an alternate variable defined instead: persistent.quick_save, which is used to support toggling the Quick Menu on/off from the Preferences screen. Something has been messing with the code of the game you are playing - this is further supported by the Ren'Py version given in your log: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895. KG 0.6.x is built using Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

I recommend that you play using an alternative source, because that one seems borked.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes