warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It's sad to see players rating games 1 star because they aren't smart enough to understand it. Instead of blaming their lack of intelligence they blame the game, go figure.
It's sad to see players actually caring if someone else gives a game one or five stars, instead of learning more about said game and deciding for themselves if they like it or not.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Like the last 0.5b update, I went through 0.6.2 four times (by number of sisters), trying different options and numerous choices for Good Dom and Evil Dom routes .More than once during the game I "caught myself thinking" that I was getting just as much pleasure from thoughtful reading and comprehending dialogues. as I was from depraved scenes. This is definitely an indicator of the level of skill of the author, and it simply can not be overlooked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Me666

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2 + multimod by Sancho1969
Size: 1.68 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You legend thank you kindly....... I'm useless as tits on a bull and can't use joiplay‍♂

Oct 24, 2020
One of 2 questions I keep asking myself is and maybe is the reason so far there has been no sign of an answer to give just yet but first of the 2 is about that Bracelet!! If WE did get it or not but if we did when and how is it gonna be time for mc to Use or Activate the bracelet that was snuck to him by I'm guessing dear old mommy or one she has on the inside but it most certainly got to be Callista responsible and also who is the Gambit Queen that Veronica has met with and clearly said not just the 2 times we know of so far in the content. Callista being alive and faking her death is obviously gonna be a huge reveal soon and for sure not just the mc but Everyone except 3 who Know she is in fact alive after the crash whether or not it was a staged accident or real one. The first to know imo is Cynthia which don't need much there....... Next would be 2nd to know and these are not in order like who knew first just 3 that know the one detail of her alive and not in order but 2nd is Veronica and side note here, this is an idea and prediction to what I'm calling now In where I say Yvette is not the birth mother of Veronica but Callista is her True Mother and Vee her Real Daughter that has it's own mess of reasons and why she was not took with Callista and mc when she left long ago. Third and maybe or not last is Olivia, who doesn't know she is not at all her daughter but does seem to be in on the knowing she lives or it kind of seems like from where we all see her discussion where Otto is seen for the 1st time and ties together why Cynthia is whatever her now being involved and I'm sure that is one of many connections to where soon we know of her alive. The 2nd question Im keep asking is Who is Callista with in flashback where he chooses the name? I have a couple of who is who it can be but for now I will move on til later....Or NOT cause it is a big one i think..... and The next scene kind of supports scene where I think mc & Veronica are more than they know or mc does I think but also sets up my overall guess of our MC BEING THE TRUE SON AND HEIR TO THE KARLLSON LINE THE RIGHTFUL SON OF ALEXANDER AND CALLISTA. But not so soon for that but back to where we meet the soon (BOTH)to be knowing siblings Veronica and mc had met as kids & she lied then about her name after she heard mc say the info about his mom and She indeed realized who he was speaking about & says he is lucky. I maybe wrong bout the mc and He is truly a DeCock cause that may turn out to be more a thing as well but not enough has been seen or known by others in secret we have seen to go with that guess and I don't see it being as crucial as what I am guessing. Also it has made it clear Olivia and Other bro are not related but we nor anyone has said in the overall story nothing in which Olivia and mc not bro and sis at all and yes we know Elena is mommy but it never says for sure anything that concrete 100% he is not Alexander's true born son! To back this up go to flashback scene we see at beginning of the last update with ??? marked man And Callista and they are speaking about her plan and at one point in the beginning of the convo she stutters asking a question that never gets halfway before he make it cut short and like He don't want to hear her ask again or say at all,...... Do You think He can ever........... maybe it's find out if he is truly the biological father to his son is got to be the real ending tothat cause why else cut it off and no full details heard, come on!!!!! lol It would be epic if playing dom route like me at the ending where so much fun can be at our the mcs hand and back on so many who will be shocked or horrifiede to what can be turned on them then, Imagine Juliette or Scarlet & Chanel if they heard that mc is and now 100% heir and full power over them and all! yes Bitch I see you lmao
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there more romance in this game? So far all the girl characters seem to only interested in carnal pleasure with the exception of Junko and Veronica. I don't really like Junko and I played as evil dom so she is not available anyway and that leave only Veronica. I don't think Juliette and Katsumi can "love" anyone but maybe Dominique, Kiyomi, Olivia, Raven can be a LI?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Is there more romance in this game? So far all the girl characters seem to only interested in carnal pleasure with the exception of Junko and Veronica. I don't really like Junko and I played as evil dom so she is not available anyway and that leave only Veronica. I don't think Juliette and Katsumi can "love" anyone but maybe Dominique, Kiyomi, Olivia, Raven can be a LI?
You have the start of the relationship with Alessandra in this update

Reactions: PGpauljp13

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
One of 2 questions I keep asking myself is and maybe is the reason so far there has been no sign of an answer to give just yet but first of the 2 is about that Bracelet!! If WE did get it or not but if we did when and how is it gonna be time for mc to Use or Activate the bracelet that was snuck to him by I'm guessing dear old mommy or one she has on the inside but it most certainly got to be Callista responsible and also who is the Gambit Queen that Veronica has met with and clearly said not just the 2 times we know of so far in the content. Callista being alive and faking her death is obviously gonna be a huge reveal soon and for sure not just the mc but Everyone except 3 who Know she is in fact alive after the crash whether or not it was a staged accident or real one. The first to know imo is Cynthia which don't need much there....... Next would be 2nd to know and these are not in order like who knew first just 3 that know the one detail of her alive and not in order but 2nd is Veronica and side note here, this is an idea and prediction to what I'm calling now In where I say Yvette is not the birth mother of Veronica but Callista is her True Mother and Vee her Real Daughter that has it's own mess of reasons and why she was not took with Callista and mc when she left long ago. Third and maybe or not last is Olivia, who doesn't know she is not at all her daughter but does seem to be in on the knowing she lives or it kind of seems like from where we all see her discussion where Otto is seen for the 1st time and ties together why Cynthia is whatever her now being involved and I'm sure that is one of many connections to where soon we know of her alive. The 2nd question Im keep asking is Who is Callista with in flashback where he chooses the name? I have a couple of who is who it can be but for now I will move on til later....Or NOT cause it is a big one i think..... and The next scene kind of supports scene where I think mc & Veronica are more than they know or mc does I think but also sets up my overall guess of our MC BEING THE TRUE SON AND HEIR TO THE KARLLSON LINE THE RIGHTFUL SON OF ALEXANDER AND CALLISTA. But not so soon for that but back to where we meet the soon (BOTH)to be knowing siblings Veronica and mc had met as kids & she lied then about her name after she heard mc say the info about his mom and She indeed realized who he was speaking about & says he is lucky. I maybe wrong bout the mc and He is truly a DeCock cause that may turn out to be more a thing as well but not enough has been seen or known by others in secret we have seen to go with that guess and I don't see it being as crucial as what I am guessing. Also it has made it clear Olivia and Other bro are not related but we nor anyone has said in the overall story nothing in which Olivia and mc not bro and sis at all and yes we know Elena is mommy but it never says for sure anything that concrete 100% he is not Alexander's true born son! To back this up go to flashback scene we see at beginning of the last update with ??? marked man And Callista and they are speaking about her plan and at one point in the beginning of the convo she stutters asking a question that never gets halfway before he make it cut short and like He don't want to hear her ask again or say at all,...... Do You think He can ever........... maybe it's find out if he is truly the biological father to his son is got to be the real ending tothat cause why else cut it off and no full details heard, come on!!!!! lol It would be epic if playing dom route like me at the ending where so much fun can be at our the mcs hand and back on so many who will be shocked or horrifiede to what can be turned on them then, Imagine Juliette or Scarlet & Chanel if they heard that mc is and now 100% heir and full power over them and all! yes Bitch I see you lmao
View attachment 1887656 View attachment 1887661
Please put such a long post in paragraphs, it will make it a lot easier to read.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The 2nd question Im keep asking is Who is Callista with in flashback where he chooses the name? I have a couple of who is who it can be but for now I will move on til later....Or NOT cause it is a big one i think..... and The next scene kind of supports scene where I think mc & Veronica are more than they know or mc does I think but also sets up my overall guess of our MC BEING THE TRUE SON AND HEIR TO THE KARLLSON LINE THE RIGHTFUL SON OF ALEXANDER AND CALLISTA. But not so soon for that but back to where we meet the soon (BOTH)to be knowing siblings Veronica and mc had met as kids & she lied then about her name after she heard mc say the info about his mom and She indeed realized who he was speaking about & says he is lucky. I maybe wrong bout the mc and He is truly a DeCock cause that may turn out to be more a thing as well but not enough has been seen or known by others in secret we have seen to go with that guess and I don't see it being as crucial as what I am guessing. Also it has made it clear Olivia and Other bro are not related but we nor anyone has said in the overall story nothing in which Olivia and mc not bro and sis at all and yes we know Elena is mommy but it never says for sure anything that concrete 100% he is not Alexander's true born son! To back this up go to flashback scene we see at beginning of the last update with ??? marked man And Callista and they are speaking about her plan and at one point in the beginning of the convo she stutters asking a question that never gets halfway before he make it cut short and like He don't want to hear her ask again or say at all,...... Do You think He can ever........... maybe it's find out if he is truly the biological father to his son is got to be the real ending tothat cause why else cut it off and no full details heard, come on!!!!! lol It would be epic if playing dom route like me at the ending where so much fun can be at our the mcs hand and back on so many who will be shocked or horrifiede to what can be turned on them then, Imagine Juliette or Scarlet & Chanel if they heard that mc is and now 100% heir and full power over them and all!
This game is on patreon, so it won't contain incest (and probably also no step-cest).
(The mc will probably have no real sex with Olivia.)
If the mc has (vaginal) sex with one of the Karlsson sisters, he is probably not a Karlsson himself.
If the mc has (vaginal) sex with one of the DeKocks, he is probably not a DeKock himself.

To allow the mc to have sex with almost every woman in the game is only possible if the mc is the son of an outsider (or the product of a genetical experiment by Alexander Karlsson with no "real biological" father.) (Imagine mc would be a member of both the Karlsson and DeKock families ruling out sex with every female member of theses families ... what a loss.)

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
In terms of love interests:
I believe dom revealing her true self to Kane is the start of the romantic side of that relationship where it goes from there is up to the player.
Same for alessandra.
Juliette is likely to broken for a relationship and Olivia's still being built up as a li as you cant just go from sister to love just like that. At least not realistically.

Reactions: NukaCola

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So by now we should all know who grymm is just by matching the character so thats a minor twist.

So does in game tess work for both the karlssons and the decocks or is she under contract to the karlssons only?

More spec, Id guess the person being woken up at the end would have to be klara since she was mentioned in the game and seeing a olivia twin seducing kane under the guise of being olivia would be interesting. And yes I realize she'll be older but let me have my dreams till the person is revealed doggonit.

Im assuming some kind of uprising will happen in the future which would explain all these points to seemingly insignificant slave characters.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
In terms of love interests:
I believe dom revealing her true self to Kane is the start of the romantic side of that relationship where it goes from there is up to the player.
Same for alessandra.
Juliette is likely to broken for a relationship and Olivia's still being built up as a li as you cant just go from sister to love just like that. At least not realistically.
Dominique become my favorite after this update (It was Juliette before) and for good reason :p

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes