ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I need a quick reminder: what does Kane know about his parents at the point where he meets Pamela and Yasmine as a K5 "employee", more or less? Next scene Alessandra tells him he should yell at his mother from (for?) hiding him from them for so long. I do remember Veronica and/or Olivia told him that Callista helped create the Karlsson group before vanishing, but I'm not sure how much he knows about his other parent at that point.

Ahh, the meeting with Cynthia cleared everything up to me.

Last edited:

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys i'm on my first playthrough. I'm a little confused about the family relationships of the three protagonists. Can someone enlighten me, just finished episode 4. Who is whose mother and who is whose father?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys i'm on my first playthrough. I'm a little confused about the family relationships of the three protagonists. Can someone enlighten me, just finished episode 4. Who is whose mother and who is whose father?
If you don't want spoilers, it's better to go through the rest of the game first. That same ch5 will reveal some pretty important details. It's also fair to say that many things have been revealed before ch5. Either way, it's only your choice. As for Seth, from what we know about him (if you've already been through ch5),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dervalle007

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Alright my first walkthrough is over Dom\good. I have to say I had a lot of fun.
This game features some of the most evil characters I have ever seen in a game, Phobe rivals Juliette for sure.:oops:
Maybe i'm too soft but I would appreciate if we have a romance option in the future. Raven would definitely be a good choice, as long as she doesn't turn out to be a evil bitch. I would also like to see Amy again and find out why the poor girl is in K2.
Can someone tell me who wakes up from the tube at the end?:unsure:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Alright my first walkthrough is over Dom\good. I have to say I had a lot of fun.
This game features some of the most evil characters I have ever seen in a game, Phobe rivals Juliette for sure.:oops:
Maybe i'm too soft but I would appreciate if we have a romance option in the future. Raven would definitely be a good choice, as long as she doesn't turn out to be a evil bitch. I would also like to see Amy again and find out why the poor girl is in K2.
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell me who wakes up from the tube at the end?
Apparently it's another daughter of Alexander Karlsson and a half-sister to the other daughters, including Olivia. I have no idea what the secret meaning of this awakening is or how it will affect the current balance of power on the Karlsson Group board.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Quick question before I start playing the game, (I played the intros a bit)

Is there a way to play this game with the MC being the sadist or because of the game's premise, the MC of the game has to submit to the 4 daughters sadism instead?

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Quick question before I start playing the game, (I played the intros a bit)

Is there a way to play this game with the MC being the sadist or because of the game's premise, the MC of the game has to submit to the 4 daughters sadism instead?
The MC can definitely be a sadist, though the opportunities don't present themselves in the first couple episodes. So long as you don't mind some of the girls being sadistic around him at the same time, you'll probably enjoy it once you get to the more recent updates.

You're looking for the evil / dom route. You may need the walkthrough to get there.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Part 2 from GoFile seems to have a defect. Downloaded it thrice now, tried to extract it with 7zip and 2 other programs, always resulting in an error.
Edit: The Part 2 file from Pixeldrain seems to have toe same issue...

1657531634659.png

Edit2: Using WinRar seems to have done the trick for whatever reason. Once I've played this through I'll update here should problems occure, otherwise consider it working.

Last edited:

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Part 2 from GoFile seems to have a defect. Downloaded it thrice now, tried to extract it with 7zip and 2 other programs, always resulting in an error.
Edit: The Part 2 file from Pixeldrain seems to have toe same issue...

View attachment 1919378

Edit2: Using WinRar seems to have done the trick for whatever reason. Once I've played this through I'll update here should problems occure, otherwise consider it working.
It's an actual multi-part archive; place both part 1 and part 2 in the same folder, and unzip 1. It should unzip 2 automagically.

Reactions: eltharion83

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
It's an actual multi-part archive; place both part 1 and part 2 in the same folder, and unzip 1. It should unzip 2 automagically.
Interesting, never done that. Unpacked Part 1 in it's own folder and playing it atm... So you say I should unpack both archives into one giant zip-file and then unzip this one... Will try later on to unpack both in the same folder and try to go on from there...
Thanks in advance, hope this works out.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Okay, I tried, but this doesn't work out. Extracting the first Zip is no problem, extracting the 2nd Zip leads to the question if I want to replace identical files, that's most likely not what should happen here...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Okay, I tried, but this doesn't work out. Extracting the first Zip is no problem, extracting the 2nd Zip leads to the question if I want to replace identical files, that's most likely not what should happen here...
There is no "2nd ZIP". There is only one ZIP packed into a multipart RAR. If part 1 extracts without errors, it means the entire ZIP has been extracted correctly from both parts and you don't need to do anything with part 2.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I am still wondering and have asked way back when exactly when if at the time in your play does the mc ever find out and use the bracelet that was snuck to him back in episode 4 or 5? That is and should be a very top priority especially on dom playthroughs and I'm sure the contents can for sure be accessed now having now the answer to my 2nd question at time I asked bout this first one . Now that mc (if awarded) has N.O.A.H. Access I'm sure this is one way if not only way to find out what is in fact key things the mc need to know if not before 0.6 update, 0.7,0.8 etc... is very much time to start getting more facts and key info he needs or if i was him so he can begin his own END GAME where he is at no point depending on anyone and he has the key part that he when he does learn no matter what ALL THE OTHERS HAVE TO GO THROUGH HIM NO MATTER WHAT TO EVEN MAKE ANY AMOUNT OF TRUE POWER THEIR OWN BUT ME AND MY MC IS AND WILL PLAY FOR SOLE FULL POWER AND THEN CHOOSE MY QUEEN & JUST WHO ELSE WILL BE ALONG FOR THE FUTURE RIDE & JUST WHO FINDS THEMSELVES IN A SIMILAR BUT LESS IMPORTANCE GAMBIT OF MY OWN WITH A MUCH DIFFERENT WAY FOR THE WHO IS WHO CHOSEN TO PLAY MY KARMA GAMBIT AND SEE JUST HOW IT IS TO BE SO FUCKED AND POWERLESS AND HAVE TO DO AND TAKE PART AT OTHERS SICK AND TWISTED GAMES OR SORT OF HOW I WOULD PLAY IN MY FINAL ENDING LOL!!! Either way with 16 different endings I'm sure it will be anything less then the awesome ride so far in this what i say is now the best of the best games in this category of adult games and really all of them! Great Work Tess and I was a supporter but had to dip away from it for a minute but I did sign back up couple weeks before this update and happily will keep doing so since I am Only doing this with your game anymore and it deserves more help if any can do so! Can't wait for 0.7 but really can't wait for the later updates leading up to the finale!
View attachment 1920846 View attachment 1920848 View attachment 1920851
R (3).jpg

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes