Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Please, help me in my plight - I'm getting a "data error" while extracting the Part 2 rar archive (with 7zip). What am I doing wrong?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
What does the error message says?
Just an error after 40% extraction. I have redownloaded the old trusty winrar, and it seems to be proceeding without a hitch, however.

I have managed to extract, but there is one more archive inside, and it says "either damaged or not an archive".

Update - downloaded and extracted the compressed (lossless) version, that one seems finally to work, thanks all!

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Did you use that crappy 7zip again for that or winrar? Cause there should be no damage, after you extractet the multiparts.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Please, help me in my plight - I'm getting a "data error" while extracting the Part 2 rar archive (with 7zip). What am I doing wrong?
Are you trying to extract part 2 separately? You do not need to do anything with it – just make sure both parts are in the same folder and extract part 1; 7zip will automatically extract everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Are you trying to extract part 2 separately? You do not need to do anything with it – just make sure both parts are in the same folder and extract part 1; 7zip will automatically extract everything.
Sorry, I have no idea what this is supposed to look like. The instructions are unironically unclear, I'm amazed at how nobody cares about this installation hitch.

Either way, I've continued my playthrough and... I knew I liked Kiyomi at first sight, but now there's a scene where this Asian waifu strangulates a Black man? This is so astronomically based! And just before this, I had an option for Olivia to ask her to treat the protagonist preferentially? I do doubt the game will go in that direction, but even at this point, the fantasy of an honourable killer mistress with a gentle streak is such a banger, omg. (Would totally drink her pee, but in a dignified manner, so that she doesn't disrespect me.)

Regarding the scene's sexual value - I haven't normally shown any interest in murder as sexual relief, but it does make a lot of sense in the context of capitalist power trip. Especially bringing up such real-life examples as the latex-clad President of my country, again, really based.

P.S. Mods, I'm not being racist, and I don't wish anything bad on real Black people, if you're curious.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Sorry, I have no idea what this is supposed to look like. The instructions are unironically unclear, I'm amazed at how nobody cares about this installation hitch.
The initial instructions apparently presume that the user is familiar with multi-part archives... just as most computer-related instructions generally presume that the user is familiar with such basic operations as punching keys on a keyboard and manipulating a mouse.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm off for a long trip -- just hope people can still enjoy the game, etc. I will check into maybe having a longer single link if it helps, but I think the idea was that the file was too big for download limits with sites like Mega, etc. (sorry, I'm not really tech oriented at all so I'm not too familiar with file stuff either)

I had said that I would post some sample Patreon images as a one time special after 0.6 as a thank you to this community (especially a few specific people that have been super helpful with comments/tips/strategies for future improvement), and I haven't forgotten. So a few preview images from 0.7, and more images from the June monthly Patreon sets voted on by everyone. Usually I have two monthly polls (now three in July as I am adding a dom oriented voting poll too now) where they first pick the characters involved, and then about 8-10 "fantasy" scenes are usually voted on afterwards. This past month, two specific sets won, and some of the samples are from those images. (A set of 30 renders and another one of 35) Not including all 65 or anything, but a decent amount from each of the sets. Doing this as a thank you, but umm, this won't be an every month kind of thing. :)

Keep in mind these are non-canon for the actual game (except 0.7 previews) and voted on by Patrons, so please be aware the kinks may not entirely agree with everyone, etc. Some of these might be raw images versus the final as I'm pulling them from an older folder possibly...also, the Patron votes are usually a bit stronger than this site perhaps...so enjoy or not, haha!

In July, a third poll for the first time is happening with some dom ideas, so curious how that goes. They are also currently voting on new characters (right now, 20 female choices are up for the "good" assistant option from 0.6) with a few more characters coming down the road.

Thanks all! I'm off!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm off for a long trip -- just hope people can still enjoy the game, etc. I will check into maybe having a longer single link if it helps, but I think the idea was that the file was too big for download limits with sites like Mega, etc. (sorry, I'm not really tech oriented at all so I'm not too familiar with file stuff either)

Thanks all! I'm off!
Enjoy your trip, TessSadist ! Don't "worry" about us pervs! We'll still be here when you get back! :devilish::whistle::coffee:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

I had said that I would post some sample Patreon images as a one time special after 0.6 as a thank you to this community (especially a few specific people that have been super helpful with comments/tips/strategies for future improvement), and I haven't forgotten. So a few preview images from 0.7, and more images from the June monthly Patreon sets voted on by everyone. Usually I have two monthly polls (now three in July as I am adding a dom oriented voting poll too now) where they first pick the characters involved, and then about 8-10 "fantasy" scenes are usually voted on afterwards. This past month, two specific sets won, and some of the samples are from those images. (A set of 30 renders and another one of 35) Not including all 65 or anything, but a decent amount from each of the sets. Doing this as a thank you, but umm, this won't be an every month kind of thing. :)

Keep in mind these are non-canon for the actual game (except 0.7 previews) and voted on by Patrons, so please be aware the kinks may not entirely agree with everyone, etc. Some of these might be raw images versus the final as I'm pulling them from an older folder possibly...also, the Patron votes are usually a bit stronger than this site perhaps...so enjoy or not, haha!

In July, a third poll for the first time is happening with some dom ideas, so curious how that goes. They are also currently voting on new characters (right now, 20 female choices are up for the "good" assistant option from 0.6) with a few more characters coming down the road.

Thanks all! I'm off!
Trevlig resa!!!!

• Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
sample Patreon images
My autistic brain is vaguely aware that this might stir some drama (or not), but I will say that the piano room somewhat reminds me of Estate: Dominate (in a good way). And nice to see some chastity love!

By the way, I never knew there were such alternate setting pics - are there more available to patrons?
The initial instructions apparently presume that the user is familiar with multi-part archives... just as most computer-related instructions generally presume that the user is familiar with such basic operations as punching keys on a keyboard and manipulating a mouse.
I have experience with Total War modders, and they always assume the customer to be a potato (me in this case). My knowledge and skill allow me to unpack .zip files, but that's it. I have googled "multi-part archives reddit", and all I see is... Linux command line prompts? Again, the [lossless] compressed version is a total life-safer! (I wonder what version patrons get? Imagine paying money and not being able to extract the file, haha.)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Thanks all! I'm off!
My mc just want to burn all those bitches (including Olivia. No exception) alive & take down the 2 phycho groups. !!

Gambit sisters want boy from mc ?? Nah. He gonna pull out !!! . Need choices for that. I hope game will not be linear at the end.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I was high,drunk or tired when I played last chapter and maybe missed some clues,so I will ask very nicely...Who are the those two unknown persons from the last chapter? The one in healing capsule on the island and the one on the very end? Is it guessing game or some facts were mentioned and I missed them?
P.S. I want Cynthia for personal slave,mmmm. Nothing better than red head milf to play with:love:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I have experience with Total War modders, and they always assume the customer to be a potato (me in this case). My knowledge and skill allow me to unpack .zip files, but that's it. I have googled "multi-part archives reddit", and all I see is... Linux command line prompts? Again, the [lossless] compressed version is a total life-safer! (I wonder what version patrons get? Imagine paying money and not being able to extract the file, haha.)
Did it ever occur to you to simply Google for "multi-part archives"?

I was high,drunk or tired when I played last chapter and maybe missed some clues,so I will ask very nicely...Who are the those two unknown persons from the last chapter? The one in healing capsule on the island and the one on the very end? Is it guessing game or some facts were mentioned and I missed them?
It's a guessing game so far... the person in the capsule is referred to as "Miss Karlsson", so she is probably either a sister or another daughter of Alexander Karlsson. There are no real clues who the other person is, but I have a gut feeling it might be Cole (Kane's father)

• Red Heart

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Did it ever occur to you to simply Google for "multi-part archives"?

It's a guessing game so far... the person in the capsule is referred to as "Miss Karlsson", so she is probably either a sister or another daughter of Alexander Karlsson. There are no real clues who the other person is, but I have a gut feeling it might be Cole (Kane's father)
I was thinking the same about other person,but judging by what I saw,it looks like female,dunno

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys I just downloaded part 1 and Part 2, but the file is white and winrar isn't working, how do I extract it, do I need another program to extract it or something?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes