gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Everyone has their own tastes and their own kinks. However, I don't see anything wrong with just adding a few dom screenshots to the game description without touching the rest of the pictures. (...) I read through a bunch of reviews and comments before I venture out to play this game, and another person (notional maledom patron) will just look at the current screenshots and pass it by. So why not make the game even more popular (without sacrificing major kinks and fetishes)? What harm would a few extra dom screenshots do? Think about it.
As far as I'm aware no one has objected to adding some screenshots from Kane's dom path, you're arguing with a strawman. By all means suggest some screenshots to add if you like.

Reactions: sava75

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
To a certain extent, I think you may be asking for something that just isn't in the game quite yet. It is possible to play a dominant male MC. However, that character is still a middling level participant in the the KG "training" program. He doesn't have the authority yet to do much dom content. I suspect that that situation may be changing in the relative short term since if he has been successful enough (promoted to k9 I believe), he has been given access to a "plaything" and he will have an office assistant who may fill that niche to some extent going forward as well.
If you have been through the dom route game and your MC was able to get rank k9, then you already know that Alexander's daughters have given Kane a female pod of 4 girls under his personal care and management. And that's not counting the helper you mentioned (Raven) and another assistant girl who will be Kane's extra helper (good or evil) in the next chapter. Plus, there's also Junko (she has both love and slave ways) and potentially, other female characters including Alexander's individual daughters.

I can find screenshots of Kane dominating, such content is already in the game. Yes and domination can be different, the same Katsumi prefers moral humiliation for her victims, which in screenshots (in isolation from the game text) is hard to show. So, at this stage of the game, it's quite possible to do without Kane in a leather "Master" suit. In general, I think that such leather paraphernalia is better left to women, on which it looks nice, and the Dom MC "by nature" does not need such decorative ornaments and enough simple business suit or shirt with trousers (as in Chapter 6). And as for the "true maledom" scenes, I'll agree with you that more "pronounced" maledom scenes await us in chapter 7.

Well, as for specific screenshots, I would suggest adding these. Made them from my Dom passage. Where possible, avoided the general angles of the whole scene (to avoid spoilers for new players). Screens of tough scenes (Evil Dom route) not included here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

svalto

Jun 18, 2020
Is it possible to retain progress when updating from 0.5b to 0.6.2? My saves in game/saves show up and can be loaded but all progress is lost (cannot skip already read text).

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I would like to ask about two situations..

i) Ep-4: A choice between Junko & Kitty & Chanel.
At some point a choice: JunkoRomanceOpen or KittyOffer/KittyFlame or ChanelFucked.

ii) Ep-5: A choice of between Dominique & Julliete & Veronica.
I have to choose with whom Male MC will work.

If I choose one of these choices, is that mean other one's path will end here...???
Like no more romance with Junko or no more content with Kitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would like to ask about two situations..

i) A choice between Junko & Kitty.
At some point Junko Romance ends or Kitty offer ends.

ii) A choice of between Dominique & Julliete.
I have to choose whom MC will be work with.

If I choose one of these choices, is that mean other one's path will end here...???
I advise you to use the Sancho Mod (Multimod), then you will know exactly at what point in time a particular choice occurs and what it will lead to. Or use the official walkthrough of the game. Links to them are on page 1. But getting back to your question. If memory serves,

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I advise you to use the Sancho Mod (Multimod), then you will know exactly at what point in time a particular choice occurs and what it will lead to. Or use the official walkthrough of the game. Links to them are on page 1. But getting back to your question. If memory serves,
So, Kitty's show is not unavoidable ??? Good. (Playing on Dom+ good path. Junko slave)

Participating in that show necessary for Juliet sponsorship ?? If yes, gonna ignore her sponsorship too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, Kitty's show is not unavoidable ??? Good. (Playing on Dom+ good path. Junko slave)

Participating in that show necessary for Juliet sponsorship ??
Absolutely right. This is the moment when Junko becomes a slave (option in the middle), but with the MC later being able to take Kitty's virginity in a threesome with Junko's slave and refusing Kitty's offer there as well.
002.jpg

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If I choose Chanel here...???
Then Junko & Kitty path end...???

Again Dominique asked MC to to join Veronica.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If I choose Chanel here...???
Then Junko & Kitty path end...???
Yep. I'm telling you, the game has many different paths to follow.
Again Dominique asked MC to to join Veronica.
You can do that and then you will have two sponsors at once - Dominique (who should already be a sponsor and later, in chapter 6, you will get a sponsor Veronica). You will get extra support, potential love (in the future) and a beautiful scene with Veronica. But there are options here too.

Choosing to have dialogue with Veronica (as Dominique asks you to) rather than Dominique herself in the pool (chapter 5) will automatically shut us out of the scene with Dominique and someone else in Chapter 6. So we have to choose one thing. And for this "secret" scene, your Good Dom MC doesn't have to be the perfect knight in shining armour (hint: you need 5+ Evil points).
I recommend using the Sancho Mod in conjunction with the official walkthrough. There is no "scene gallery" in the game yet, but it appears after installing Sancho Mod, so you can keep track of the scenes you missed.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yep. I'm telling you, the game has many different paths to follow.

You can do that and then you will have two sponsors at once - Dominique (who should already be a sponsor and later, in chapter 6, you will get a sponsor Veronica). You will get extra support, potential love (in the future) and a beautiful scene with Veronica. But there are options here too.

Choosing to have dialogue with Veronica (as Dominique asks you to) rather than Dominique herself in the pool (chapter 5) will automatically shut us out of the scene with Dominique and someone else in Chapter 6. So we have to choose one thing. And for this "secret" scene, your Good Dom MC doesn't have to be the perfect knight in shining armour (hint: you need 5+ Evil points).
I recommend using the Sancho Mod in conjunction with the official walkthrough. There is no "scene gallery" in the game yet, but it appears after installing Sancho Mod, so you can keep track of the scenes you missed.
Then, I guess this game is not for me, as in this game there are lot of this type of choice.
Dominique, Veronica, Julliete, Chanel, Kitty, Junko & probably in future 69 others.

I hate choosing girls path more than NTR.

My Opinion: Either give them all or don't show at all.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Then, I guess this game is not for me.

Just so you understand. What you choose (if you leave out the side characters) and the main 4 sisters are (above all) not the girls' love paths. At this stage of the game, I'd call it trying to choose the best way for the MC to survive and choosing the right temporary allies for him to fight with for the grand prize. It's a complex game with a voluminous and deep storyline and there are no trivial love paths here yet, as there are in hundreds of other games.

Still, let's not forget that the game is not primarily about love, but about a struggle for power over the world and about the conflict of interests of very twisted and evil personalities, some of whom are not yet completely corrupted, and whom Good Dom MC can probably still save/re-educate and love.

However, what to play or not to play is entirely your choice. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

actoreg

Jul 27, 2018

Understand) Fortunately here is few choice for me. I like hardcore content, so super-evil+dom sister and Juliette one luv. :D But i have two routes yet: evil+dom MC and sub MC.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The game has me wondering should the player's MC rise higher in ranks (as of latest update I'm at K9), would our MC be taught in the art of self-defense by the Vipers?

Cause iirc, I remember Kiyomi saying something along the lines of "if you do well here, I might teach you."
And on MC's first meet with Veronica in her lab where Chanel takes him, I also remember Chanel mentioning something like "Mistress Veronica was taught from us (Vipers)" etc.

I mean obviously our MC will never get to that "killer" level that the Vipers are, but it sure would be nice if he was taught by Kiyomi (and who knows? The tumbling sparring session with Veronica [yuuuuuup, she's my canon route for this game] would sure be entertaining to see, haha)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you're sponsored by dom but pick Juliette's internship, you lose Dom's sponsorhip, if you're sponsored by juliette but pick veronica's internship you lose juliette's sponsorship. Other than that, you're fine to do as you please without any consequences in that situation

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Holy shit what an update I'm going to download and start a new game at the weekend, whats the lowest patreon tier? as even as male dom in real life to my amazing gf it was fun to play ages ago in the game with role reversed and plot my way upwards really made me think, and plan my next game move, and well thats my weekend planned out lol

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes