Mar 28, 2022
well if she can throw seth to the dogs on her evil route because he's not blood related what difference does it make if she takes Kane's dick. Both are equally complete 180's of what she did at the beginning. when she was first shown she was trying to find a way to save seth by coming up with millions of dollars but when she finds out he's not blood related she can just say ah well he aint blood...kill him. So having a baby with Kane if she was raised with him makes no difference now if she can do that shit to a so called family member.
i love this game so much kiyomi is my fav character do we know how close this game is to completion

Mar 28, 2022
This is by far the best Femdom game there is, for me. I have a few favourites, mostly futa games, but this one is truly epic and, as a submissive male, I can fully immerse myself in this game and the world that has been created. I am so looking forward to all the updates that there will be and the finished game will no doubt be a masterpiece, so, thank you TessSadist for such a fantastic game and world you have created...this can never be called a waste of time.

PS I will be pledging to Grym Gudinna Games on Patreon from January 1st as I want to support this game and all future updates
this is the ultimate s and m game i love kiyomi so much d
It will be back at some point -- it makes sense to have it later for a lot of reasons. It's also a little different type of sex scene given her science background and what she could do to themselves...or even the environment around them. I want to establish a little more on their relationship but also a little more of her scientific stuff before venturing too deep. But Veronica is not an easy one to get either (better get on her good side).
tess can you focus a bit more on kiyomi she is like a deadly james bond villainess she is beautiful like are you anywhere close of finishing it its the best femdom game i ever played

Mar 28, 2022
This game has an amazing amount of content with a huge variety of locations and events and an interesting backstory/mystery to follow. The models are stunning with a great variety of amazing outfits and decoration details/jewelry.

However I see some options for improvement :
- animations : the animations I've seen so far in the game are mostly average. Since the quality of other aspects of the game is higher, the animations lower the overall impression of the game a bit. Doing good animations is hard work and requires a lot of skill and experience. Most devs try for years and still fail to achieve high quality animations, so there is no reason to feel bad if animations do not excell. For me good games without animations are fine. If you want to include animations, try to improve the quality and omit those animations which do not work out as planned. (As reference : A game with (mostly) fine to amazing animations for me is BeingADik.)
- vulva/vagina 3d model : The vulva/vagina area of the female models looks too simplistic and unrealistic compared to other aspects of the models. This seems to be a standard 3d model since I remember this type of vagina from older games. Vagina and anus in the game are unusually red compared to the other skin color, vagina seems always open, labia are hard to see. There are games which use a more realistic 3d model for vagina/vulva, e.g. "University of Problems".
- mc's dick : Maybe it is caused by Veronica's experiments, but the mc's dick when erect seems unnaturally huge. I guess it is more than twice as long as the average erect penis. In real life this would probably cause severe problems during intercourse since it also would be more than twice as long as the average vagina.

Femdom :
I think I've seen most of the events, either ingame or by browsing the image folder.
Some sex and BDSM features like spanking, bondage (e.g. leash and collar), sex toys (e.g. butt plug, strap on), anal sex, etc seem to be less used compared to others like female masturbation, oral service, vaginal sex.
Having mc wear a buttplug during day might be difficult since it could affect more than one event and if events are shared with different paths, this could cause inconsistencies. However female characters could use buttplugs in single events as well.
There are a few rough encounters with spanking/paddling/slapping and pegging for mc, but there could be also some rough submission events for Olivia (sub) when she submits as slave to one of the Karlsson Sisters or when she uses one of her own male/female slaves.
your talking about beingadik but there is no femdom in beingadik its a college game

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
your talking about beingadik but there is no femdom in beingadik its a college game
You missed the point : I was writing about quality of animations and I mentioned BaDIK as an example for animations.

My general advice (for all games) is :
Imho : If you have a good game but suck at doing smooth natural animations (because you just started with doing animations and are still learning), don't lower the quality of your game by including experimental animations. Instead either completely omit animations or practice more until quality of animations matches the quality of other aspects of the game.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I made some fan signatures for the game.

Raven:
KG-Raven-Sig.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001696_KG-Raven-Sig.gif
Celeste and Claudia:
KG-Twins-Sig.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001697_KG-Twins-Sig.gif
Olivia:
KG-Olivia-Sig.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001699_KG-Olivia-Sig.gif
Veronica at the planetarium:
KG-Veronica-planetarium.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001698_KG-Veronica-planetarium.gif

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Quick question, where are the system saves located?

Also, if you're doing subK5, do you not get access to the Veronica training? Is that a Dom-only route?

Last edited:

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Quick question, where are the system saves located?

Also, if you're doing subK5, do you not get access to the Veronica training? Is that a Dom-only route?
The system saves are in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test1-1575173365.

And you can't go to Veronica's department in the subk5 route yet. You can only get Veronica's department if you actively choose her as the first choice in ep 5

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
The system saves are in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test1-1575173365.

And you can't go to Veronica's department in the subk5 route yet. You can only get Veronica's department if you actively choose her as the first choice in ep 5
Thanks. I didn't see her as a choice on my sub path so I wasn't sure if I missed something or not.

Armstrong23

Mar 5, 2022
Is there a difference between part 1 and part 2 in the download section? I downloaded both and they seem to just share the same files.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes