uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
Because of this it isn't listed anymore:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-10551904

This btw includes mods and patches.
Thats shitty IMO ? I can't really find the post mentioning "compressed" if I just search for it since there's no sort option when we do searched or something like the most reacted/upvoted comment. Am I doing something wrong ? I did find the compressed now since it was linked in the latest comments but what if ones searching in the thread>?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It took like 30 mins from gofile. Is that really a dealbreaker for someone?

and if you don't have diskspace, just delete one of those 7 Sex with Hitler game versions you perverts.
I store my games in a big assed multi TB external HD but play them on an old very limited potato PC. Should I be worried about game file size?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thats shitty IMO ? I can't really find the post mentioning "compressed" if I just search for it since there's no sort option when we do searched or something like the most reacted/upvoted comment. Am I doing something wrong ? I did find the compressed now since it was linked in the latest comments but what if ones searching in the thread>?
It was done, because Uploaders are overloaded with the reports and they want to limit it to the important stuff like Game updates. Hopefully it gets resolved in the future :)

There is a way to make your search better, do this:
Go to here: Preferences under "Search Options" switch to "most recent".

Just remember you have to search for "compressed" or "myrepack" in threads, to also find compressed version from FAP369ZONE

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Indeed. It's time to split this beast into a new Season... it's overwhelming to mod too... ~75 new choices in this update. TessSadist is working me to death here...
It will be, Sancho - code is in the Mods/Seasons folder. Unfortunately, I had to touch the `fileslots()` screen this time around, so be aware of that.

Reactions: ARB582

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
It was done, because Uploaders are overloaded with the reports and they want to limit it to the important stuff like Game updates. Hopefully it gets resolved in the future :)

There is a way to make your search better, do this:
Go to here: Preferences under "Search Options" switch to "most recent".

Just remember you have to search for "compressed" or "myrepack" in threads, to also find compressed version from FAP369ZONE
Really helpful ! Thanks a ton <3

Reactions: Bob69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I had to touch the `fileslots()` screen this time around, so be aware of that.
Oh you sneaky little .... :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, something like that would have drove me nuts for a while before I found it... that's very uncommon to F with for sure but I'll deal with it... somehow.

Regards.

Reactions: Me666

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
I guess its a long road ahead but you can use URM for the moment altho I'm not sure how long it'll take to reach 0.7a lol

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I don't know if it's appropriate to write it here, but I can't do it anywhere else, so:
I bow low and thank Anias for saving this wonderful game(y)!
Well, of course, Tess, too, many thanks and low bow:devilish:(y)!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I played a part of the update, but this won't be the final version of 0.7. Will need at least a 0.7b: there are some script issues, wrong MC's name variable used sometimes, or getting the same few lines for different paths on the same PT. I get the game is really complex, I'm just stating facts.

Also, nothing new but the posing leaves a lot to be desired, it is quite flawed. A few clipping but mostly the characters often don't adopt natural poses in different situations.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
I played a part of the update, but this won't be the final version of 0.7. Will need at least a 0.7b: there are some script issues, wrong MC's name variable used sometimes, or getting the same few lines for different paths on the same PT. I get the game is really complex, I'm just stating facts.

Also, nothing new but the posing leaves a lot to be desired, it is quite flawed. A few clipping but mostly the characters often don't adopt natural poses in different situations.
Dont think the renders are the main strength of this game imo. Its more about the idea and the kinks, with decent enough story/dialogue to keep one engaged. Also many paths make you want to explore the option and keep playing.

Reactions: PGpauljp13

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7a Final] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Compressed version has errors on Joiplay. The game opens up and everything from the main menu is working fine but when I click start, it displays errors.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Sadge. Thanks
Try using the attach file to game folder. FAP369ZONE helped me solve it since previous version. Also, as far I know the compressors do not alter any codes they just compress whatever is packed, so, instead of questioning their work I think asking for their help will help us noobs more. As they are already helping the community without any remuneration or price for their time spent in this thankless job.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
Try using the attach file to game folder. FAP369ZONE helped me solve it since previous version. Also, as far I know the compressors do not alter any codes they just compress whatever is packed, so, instead of questioning their work I think asking for their help will help us noobs more. As they are already helping the community without any remuneration or price for their time spent in this thankless job.
What a fucking chad! Thank you so much! This file fixed it for me. And yeah, I'm sorry if I came across as someone who doubted the compressors' work. It was never my intention, those guys are awesome for making compressed versions for plebs like me.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Compressed version has errors on Joiplay. The game opens up and everything from the main menu is working fine but when I click start, it displays errors.
Something with v6 (or a JoiPlay update) broke the game for JoiPlay, and that is the same issue I have gotten on both 7 and 6 since 6's release. Had to switch to PC

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes