DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I want to say I paid like any other patron of Tess, and no, I didn't overpay, and I could quickly post the links from her patron like I did last time, but I decided not to be cunt this time. While I was checking my emails, I noticed I had an offer for 50% off for a year of Mega, so I took the deal, which cost around £45 with vat so thought, why not do you guys a solid and upload the links to mega wich then I gave the links to Cirelc. I hope Tess doesn't ban me, .so I should have done this way last time. That was a dick move on my part. This way you guys get to play now instead of later, and hopefully, Tess doesn't get patrons screaming down her neck cause we bottling the patron links because some cunt like me posts patron links, and if Tess keeps to the four months as she promises, I will be able to do this again next time, but I wait up 12 hrs before I post the mega links for PC and mac that gives me time to download reupload to mega.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851 and sava75

BiSuitcase

May 10, 2020
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7a Final] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Only game where the crunch is bigger than most uncompressed games lmaooo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7a Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6.2 Final -> v0.7a Final [3,66 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Universal: v0.7 Test -> v0.7a Final [121 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Universal: v0.6.2 Final -> v0.7a Final Compressed by SonsOLiberty [685 MB] (Leave him a like here)
- - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
This is a personal patch build or official? I don't know of any official update patch is why I'm asking. Regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
The compressed version for .7a shows an error while loading any past saves ( sancho ones ) and starts fresh. Guess I got to wait until Sancho works his magic huh

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes