Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If Kane fucked Delilah? Then that would mean Delilah is not a DeKock because Tess said three be no incest in the game. This is getting spicy
By most definitions, only intercourse between a parent and a child or between siblings that share at least one biological parent is considered "incest". Sex between cousins, aunt/nephew or uncle/niece is not generally regarded as "incest". If one of Kane's parents is Cynthia's sibling, that would merely make him and Delilah first cousins, thus no incest.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
By most definitions, only intercourse between a parent and a child or between siblings that share at least one biological parent is considered "incest". Sex between cousins, aunt/nephew or uncle/niece is not generally regarded as "incest". If one of Kane's parents is Cynthia's sibling, that would merely make him and Delilah first cousins, thus no incest.
I was thinking of patrons and their stupid rules on incest

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
No, they fuck, if you have high enough points with Delilah, I think you need to be on the k6 route; otherwise, it's just a bj you get if you don't have enough points for Delilah
So, if she and Kane are brothers according to what is said around here... Wow. It would mean that there has been incest on his part even before the "relationship" of Kane and Olivia

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone played normal/compressed versions before and could tell a difference? Playing some other games, I honestly couldn't. I mean, I'm aware the images can be a little grainy, but it's not really something that bothers me. Sometimes I notice the difference in the first few scenes and then completely forget that I'm playing a compressed version.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
The motivational and pseudo femdom vanilla dialogues between Kiyomi and Seth suck.
If Juliette tortures Seth or kills him Kiyomi would cry like a bitch :coffee:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just like in this game ... if there is something you want,
you have to search for it withing the pages of this discussion,
make sure you understand the dialogue choices and what path they pin you on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes