tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
If the content is of quality, that she takes her time to develop the idea so that we can enjoy her game. that is worth it
So I don't understand people in a rush for development, it's better to wait another month than to get something disappointing

Reactions: lightalex

lightalex

Oct 31, 2017
Episode 8 will be split into parts (roughly 1,500 renders each I think) and scenes will vary based on prior decisions primarily from Episode 5 to 7.
From Walkthrough E7 released here, think it´s from mistress tess
ep7 4100 renders
i don´t rush was only answering question

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game started about 3 years ago, so development so far is 7 episodes with in average around half a year each or 3.5 years.
The remaining 5 episodes (8-12) are expected to be split in half making it 10 half-episodes. Since episodes get bigger and bigger and quality of graphics gets better, this will likely be another 3-5 years of development time unless Tess manages to better organize and divide the work, using a (bigger) team, more hardware, etc. This all is expensive ...
(This is not a critique on Tess, just a general observation true for most successful games getting bigger and better with every episode ... see BaDIK as example.)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea the first part of the game is easy, its the ambitious part/ending that takes the most time. The next update is hugely gameshow based so players would be advised to have at least one save based around the gameshow.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
yea the first part of the game is easy, its the ambitious part/ending that takes the most time. The next update is hugely gameshow based so players would be advised to have at least one save based around the gameshow.
I wonder if the players who refused to co-host Katsumi's game show will see any content replacing it? My GoodDom Kane initially refused to help her, but under the influence of talking to Olivia about the importance of the event, agreed to help Katsumi in the final v0.7. If this show is really brutal, comparable to the death event on Juliette's yacht, I will have to leave that choice to EvilDom Kane and just skip it in my canonical walkthrough.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow very complex game lots being revealed.

Read some theories from some very smart people here but the one thing I haven't seen addressed --
which two sisters were meant to be triggered into fighting each other and why? Or is that not known yet?

Really love this game. All the characters are so great even Julliete is wonderful though on a good/dom path don't see too much of her.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wonder if the players who refused to co-host Katsumi's game show will see any content replacing it? My GoodDom Kane initially refused to help her, but under the influence of talking to Olivia about the importance of the event, agreed to help Katsumi in the final v0.7. If this show is really brutal, comparable to the death event on Juliette's yacht, I will have to leave that choice to EvilDom Kane and just skip it in my canonical walkthrough.
From what she said the next update will be heavily gameshow based so if you're not participating/running it, you'll likely draw the short straw. I doubt the show will be brutal as tess has been very good at warning us ahead of time that certain choices will lead to unpleasantness. If I had to guess Id say it will likely come down to Kanes sensibilities in terms of how bad the contestants get it.

Read some theories from some very smart people here but the one thing I haven't seen addressed --
which two sisters were meant to be triggered into fighting each other and why? Or is that not known yet?
Not known yet but the game seems to be implying that the two sisters in question are dom and juliette.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Wow very complex game lots being revealed.

Really love this game. All the characters are so great even Julliete is wonderful though on a good/dom path don't see too much of her.
You mean by Alessandra right? I don't think she cares. She just wants to be the Fisherman who benefits.
But Dominique & Juliet have the most opposing ideologies, so they would've been the logical easy targets.
But having Veronica annihilate someone would probably be acceptable too, if very difficult/almost impossible.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You mean by Alessandra right? I don't think she cares. She just wants to be the Fisherman who benefits.
But Dominique & Juliet have the most opposing ideologies, so they would've been the logical easy targets.
But having Veronica annihilate someone would probably be acceptable too, if very difficult/almost impossible.
I hope Alessandra's plan fails. I'm not a fan of the psychopath Juliette, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to make Dominique the way I want, and also see what the indulgence of her bad character traits (Kwame's wife, suppression of the anti-slavery uprising, etc.) will lead to. Juliette in this sense is as simple as an axe, but I think she still It's too early to leave this serpentarium called JoyFacility. I believe that something as extreme as the murder of key characters (it's not about MC`s), from the point of view of the narrative, should be at the very end, somewhere in chapters 11-12.

Przn1

Jun 26, 2022
A +scale means that character will be more submissive toward MC than normal. A -scale means that character will be more dominant toward MC than normal.
are you sure it's not the other way around? Idk where that screenshot is from but given Juliette's character, I can't think of a situation where a choice will make Juilette like the MC more (Juliette +1) and make her more submissive to the MC (scale +1)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
are you sure it's not the other way around? Idk where that screenshot is from but given Juliette's character, I can't think of a situation where a choice will make Juilette like the MC more (Juliette +1) and make her more submissive to the MC (scale +1)
The first page of the walkthrough after Tess started writing it herself (0.4) says:

Character Scale: This generally is a measurement of how dominant or submissive a character is to that one specific character. (not the same as overall dominance/submissiveness) So you could be very submissive in general overall, but dominant to one particular character as an example. PLUS is dominant, MINUS is submissive. Example: Katsumi_scale +1 (gained one dominance point for Katsumi relationship)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
MC being a pussy would give her -Juliette_p & -scale.
Basically she would look down on & dominate a pussy goody two shoes MC & see a ruthless MC as a real man & potential partner, hence +_p +scale.

It's a scale afterall, so it's relative. A high scale Karlsson will not be the same as a high scale kitty or chanel.
A Karlsson's slider range would probably be from dominant (to mc) to vanilla(treat mc as partner/equal) while others like chanel/kitty would probably have sub to dom, while pod girls would probably have sub to slightly less sub.

Basically, instead of submisive, think non-dominant.

Before the female pod, the dom track was basically the vanilla/non-kink path compared to all the kink scenes available on the sub path. So view the scale in that light too when necessary.

I personally hope the dom track catches up to the sub track in kink content in the later chapters, once the MC has enough power to justify it in the story.
While in sub route you have hardcore bdsm content, in the dom path the MC just has sex with multiple ppl. Hope the female pod brings in some balance.
Some orgasm play(control, denial etc) would be great :love: :love: :love:

Best would be an eventual option to form dominant relationships with the Karlsson girls & other high powered women like Elena, Kitty, Chanel, etc.
Ah, one can only dream...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
did any one notice this we don't have +scale for Olivia? or do we have:WaitWhat:
Olivia's variables are similar to the MC variables instead of the NPC variables. (dom/sub vs sisdom/sissub)
So we can probably(hopefully) decide that(scale) by making a decision through Olivia, instead of predefined scale variables.

I definitely want a route where Olivia is a sub to MC, even if a secret sub like the Alessandra route branch. Rather, a secret sub might be more interesting. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes