hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank God most of the people I chat here are nice.
There are friendly people in this thread yes. :)

But throughout this forum, there are are a few jerks here and there, but most people throughout on here are friendly. its good to see cordial people and people that respect others. Respect goes a long way.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The main thing to remember is that it's the same guy, it's just that one of them made the wrong choice and ended up where he ended up. :sneaky:
View attachment 3118131
View attachment 3118132

But no one can take away your choice, so what is your role in this complex but insanely interesting story, it's up to you to decide. ;)
Excellent shots to show the difference!

Everybody is havin' a big day and I'm already out of reactions... so.......... uhh.......... just quit sayin' funny, clever shit...

Anyway.... here... :p

Oh, uhm and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah now out of them myself also heh.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3118120

I knew why i closed the junkoromancepath per console after the spa scene in my second walkthrough, lol. The forced shit is an error. I hope no one else on the Dom Path makes the Decisions mentioned above :p
Damn! If this is correct I'm gonna need a fresh start on the next update because my only save (which I thought was a perfect iteration for my preferred path as a Paladin Dom) is a romance path for (I thought) Veronica, Dominique, Junko, Raven and Olivia (so far). :oops:

Reactions: WastedTalent

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Damn! If this is correct I'm gonna need a fresh start on the next update because my only save (which I thought was a perfect iteration for my preferred path as a Paladin Dom) is a romance path for (I thought) Veronica, Dominique, Junko, Raven and Olivia (so far). :oops:
No idea brother why you thought romancing multiple Z4 Excutives in one playthrough is a good idea and for Dominique and Junko the Hints were there. ;)
Like Tess said the only purpose of the Cheat variable is to make it impossible to romance both at the same time.

And if you don't play with the amazing SanchoMod the WT tells you the same.

I feel like Im the only one not into junko. The good dom kane is not my bag at all
Yeah, that's why i complained to get forced into a relationsship with here.... (Two posts above yours)
I only have one save with Junko, because it seems to open a special ending.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No idea brother why you thought romancing multiple Z4 Excutives in one playthrough is a good idea and for Dominique and Junko the Hints were there. ;)
Like Tess said the only purpose of the Cheat variable is to make it impossible to romance both at the same time.

And if you don't play with the amazing SanchoMod the WT tells you the same.

Yeah, that's why i complained to get forced into a relationsship with here.... (Two posts above yours)
I only have one save with Junko, because it seems to open a special ending.
Heh, it's all good... I learned some things here and thanks for the tips and hints. I normally play a game or read a novel start to finish one time without help simply because I want to make the choices (good or bad) myself. This story is so complex that I started using Sancho's mod because of his excellent short descriptions of the choice consequences. That was a compromise I was glad to make as this story is just so complex... But, being stubborn I have (up to this point) avoided spoilers to the best of my ability and now I can see that I may want to rethink that as well... Hehe Best laid plans and all that, right? In my current play through I was pretty sure I was romancing Junko. Now I'm not so sure. I have met Otto and had the scene at the tree with Junko and know something is up with some sort of rebel group. I also have both Veronica and Dominique as sponsors and have been invited by them (along with Olivia) to join their Noah's arc project. My Good Dom Kane has had sexual relations with both Veronica and Dominique but not Junko. I can remember an earlier play through where Junko was given to Kane after getting his 1st quarters upgrade and they made love. That did not happen in this play through but I just thought perhaps some of the event sequences had changed or that part had been written out. Again, now I'm not so sure.

In short, all this confusion on my part demonstrates two things. 1. Just how intricate and well written the story is. 2. I may need another restart after gaining a better understanding of some things.

Hmph... Help me Obiwan, you're my only hope. hehehe Now I know how Leia felt...:cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Heh, it's all good... I learned some things here and thanks for the tips and hints. I normally play a game or read a novel start to finish one time without help simply because I want to make the choices (good or bad) myself. This story is so complex that I started using Sancho's mod because of his excellent short descriptions of the choice consequences. That was a compromise I was glad to make as this story is just so complex... But, being stubborn I have (up to this point) avoided spoilers to the best of my ability and now I can see that I may want to rethink that as well... Hehe Best laid plans and all that, right? In my current play through I was pretty sure I was romancing Junko. Now I'm not so sure. I have met Otto and had the scene at the tree with Junko and know something is up with some sort of rebel group. I also have both Veronica and Dominique as sponsors and have been invited by them (along with Olivia) to join their Noah's arc project. My Good Dom Kane has had sexual relations with both Veronica and Dominique but not Junko. I can remember an earlier play through where Junko was given to Kane after getting his 1st quarters upgrade and they made love. That did not happen in this play through but I just thought perhaps some of the event sequences had changed or that part had been written out. Again, now I'm not so sure.

In short, all this confusion on my part demonstrates two things. 1. Just how intricate and well written the story is. 2. I may need another restart after gaining a better understanding of some things.

Hmph... Help me Obiwan, you're my only hope. hehehe Now I know how Leia felt...:cool:
Heh oh man...I feel you. Junko route though for sure is her alone. I like her, have a save for just her but she not my fave girl...not even top 3 actually.

As for Sancho's mod I agree with you. I think his mods are very good but generally I play VN's without them but like you, for this particular story I think it is well worth using...even if you have two game folders, one modded and one unmodded. His mod for this is definitely top quality and very helpful, especially in conjuction with the pdf walkthrough if you are after a specific run through.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Brother you can't get the Otto meeting without getting atleast a bj from Junko, when you decide to romance her and to get the Otto meeting you have to romance Junko... I'm confused i tried it now 4 times (Domiquesponsorship K5 and K6 start and with Veronicasponsorship K5/K6 start). Maybe its time for a fresh Playthrough and if you want help "to understand some things" shoot me a DM ;)

Reactions: motseer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Brother you can't get the Otto meeting without getting atleast a bj from Junko, when you decide to romance her and to get the Otto meeting you have to romance Junko... I'm confused i tried it now 4 times (Domiquesponsorship K5 and K6 start and with Veronicasponsorship K5/K6 start). Maybe its time for a fresh Playthrough and if you want help "to understand some things" shoot me a DM ;)
Sounds like a couple of variables have gone wrong on that save for him.

Reactions: Cirelc

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sounds like a couple of variables have gone wrong on that save for him.
Yeah, it's been a while so my memory isn't perfect. I do know that the conditions I shared are correct for my current save. I am sure I had a save, an update or two back, where Junko moved into Kane's quarters and they had intercourse; not just the bj. I don't remember what Kane's status with Dominique was in that play through. You may be right and I have a corrupted save somehow... dunno but, I think a fresh start is probably in order and I don't really mind because it will refresh my memory on some of the finer points of the story. It really is quite intricate and entertaining.

Thanks again for the help and I'll be sure to take you up if I really get stuck... I'm pretty stubborn, though, so; I'll likely figure it out. Your comments really helped straighten a couple nagging questions that I had shoved to the back burner. I think I'll follow you and Mav's advice and do a play through that is just about Junko as a LI. Apparently she is a special case that ties to a special ending. I think I'll do ok now that I know to pay closer attention to the conditionals that apply to her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cirelc and Maviarab

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I know there’s not a lot of um. sub explorers Hahaha but I asked Miss Tess about Veronica’s Sub path and she said this, View attachment 3120204 View attachment 3120206
I think the sub-path in this game is innovative, but it just doesn't feel canon given all the implications. Given that MC's parents are two of the most brilliant people in the world, he was raised to be a good-natured person and given a high-level education. Then, Dom Good Kane just feels right. Maybe a pinch of evil could be appropriate.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think the sub-path in this game is innovative, but it just doesn't feel canon given all the implications. Given that MC's parents are two of the most brilliant people in the world, he was raised to be a good-natured person and given a high-level education. Then, Dom Good Kane just feels right. Maybe a pinch of evil could be appropriate.
Who knows… a lot of people have inner desires, no matter the background or upbringing… that’s why we’re given the choice to either indulged in the MCs desires in either a sub way or dom way (evil and or good)… having a “Canon” Kane is difficult to express when there’s different views based on the setting in place… For me and others, preferably it would be sub, but im not personally against the dom paths either, for others it’s the other way

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I hope everyone that celebrates it had a nice Thanksgiving weekend! I had some family visiting here, so it's been pretty hectic!

I decided to do a public post this week since I am crossing a big milestone -- 2,000 renders. My render count is as of right now 2,048 renders and I've done maybe 30+ animations. As always, I tend to not list animations early because I tend to reject quite a few of them from the final release.

I apologize to Patrons for any repeat images or things they already know but I will try and minimize it to some extent.

The overall amount of work for Episode 8, Part I is pretty far along now. I would say the dom path is content done, and I am focusing on the sub path now. I am trying to get to about 2150-2200 renders by the end of this month, and then a hard look at what's left for content. I'll start to steer towards music, editing, and organizing everything, etc.

--------------------------------

This episode has been somewhat impacted negatively by speed from three primary factors:

1) My computer having a complete SSD meltdown which I thought at first was almost game killing and I was despondent for about 12 hours. But some great tech people saved me! I luckily managed to save most of the script and lost only about 2 weeks of renders. I also had to rebuild my entire Daz library, but I've put together a better backup methodology for everything now. I wish I was a smarter tech person, but I'm basically a creative artistic type...so bleah. I'm still shocked I can even write the basic code for this game! I still prefer writing the script on Final Draft and trying to transfer it over to the code script, but it's kind of more work! But everything overall is good now with having everything I need to work well!

2) My help on a AAA game that finally released earlier this year. I still can't say anything specific on it due to a hard NDA, but it looks like I might help out on the next one, which is likely quite a few years away. But I wouldn't have made this connection without Karlsson's Gambit, so that alone has made this game worth it for more than the fun in making it, etc.

3) A massive client presentation which took place on October 27th for my main business. It took a few months of hard prep, and involved four companies working together as one collective so to speak. I was also designated the "closer" for all four companies meaning I had to present not only my company but the overall closing hard pitch for all four of our group, so it really impacted me during October especially! Very fortunately, all that work paid off and we got it! This client will require me to travel internationally about 3-4 times in 2024, but to tell you the blunt truth, I have always so far written faster when traveling because of less distractions. I'm actually a monster with efficiency just writing on a laptop while flying! So I'm not too worried about this at all!

---------------------------

This episode will be a lot of prep before the game show, with some going into the show itself. But Part 2 will likely be primarily only in the game show itself for a majority of the narrative. Episode 8 (except for the last one) in my outline is the longest of all, so this is why I decided to split it in parts. This episode will also be a standalone download, meaning it doesn't need Episodes 1-7 to use.

HOWEVER, you will need saves from Episode 7 that can transfer over! Please be aware of this, as that's the design.

I will trying a full test right when December comes, so I can see where everything stands for creating a sprint plan to try and finish the update.

----------------------------

I tried to include a few more preview images but Patreon is rejecting some of them for being adult for a public post, so I have to hold back, haha!

I will try and post some on Discord later!

I will also confirm that it WILL be possible on the sub path to receive one early ending, so you might want to save here and there!

I am also including two little Easter Egg messages from me but players will only see this scene with very specific choices (one dom path, one sub path possible). It's just for fun with a little message from me (not my character in game, but me as the dev) so it's immersion breaking and I will warn that it is the case if you find it!

Anyway, it's been a hectic weekend so I better get back to the political arguments and leftover food again! (I am not really that political, so this isn't fun for me, haha!)

Please have a great holiday season everyone!

Love,

Tess

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope everyone that celebrates it had a nice Thanksgiving weekend! I had some family visiting here, so it's been pretty hectic!

I decided to do a public post this week since I am crossing a big milestone -- 2,000 renders. My render count is as of right now 2,048 renders and I've done maybe 30+ animations. As always, I tend to not list animations early because I tend to reject quite a few of them from the final release.

I apologize to Patrons for any repeat images or things they already know but I will try and minimize it to some extent.

The overall amount of work for Episode 8, Part I is pretty far along now. I would say the dom path is content done, and I am focusing on the sub path now. I am trying to get to about 2150-2200 renders by the end of this month, and then a hard look at what's left for content. I'll start to steer towards music, editing, and organizing everything, etc.

--------------------------------

This episode has been somewhat impacted negatively by speed from three primary factors:

1) My computer having a complete SSD meltdown which I thought at first was almost game killing and I was despondent for about 12 hours. But some great tech people saved me! I luckily managed to save most of the script and lost only about 2 weeks of renders. I also had to rebuild my entire Daz library, but I've put together a better backup methodology for everything now. I wish I was a smarter tech person, but I'm basically a creative artistic type...so bleah. I'm still shocked I can even write the basic code for this game! I still prefer writing the script on Final Draft and trying to transfer it over to the code script, but it's kind of more work! But everything overall is good now with having everything I need to work well!

2) My help on a AAA game that finally released earlier this year. I still can't say anything specific on it due to a hard NDA, but it looks like I might help out on the next one, which is likely quite a few years away. But I wouldn't have made this connection without Karlsson's Gambit, so that alone has made this game worth it for more than the fun in making it, etc.

3) A massive client presentation which took place on October 27th for my main business. It took a few months of hard prep, and involved four companies working together as one collective so to speak. I was also designated the "closer" for all four companies meaning I had to present not only my company but the overall closing hard pitch for all four of our group, so it really impacted me during October especially! Very fortunately, all that work paid off and we got it! This client will require me to travel internationally about 3-4 times in 2024, but to tell you the blunt truth, I have always so far written faster when traveling because of less distractions. I'm actually a monster with efficiency just writing on a laptop while flying! So I'm not too worried about this at all!

---------------------------

This episode will be a lot of prep before the game show, with some going into the show itself. But Part 2 will likely be primarily only in the game show itself for a majority of the narrative. Episode 8 (except for the last one) in my outline is the longest of all, so this is why I decided to split it in parts. This episode will also be a standalone download, meaning it doesn't need Episodes 1-7 to use.

HOWEVER, you will need saves from Episode 7 that can transfer over! Please be aware of this, as that's the design.

I will trying a full test right when December comes, so I can see where everything stands for creating a sprint plan to try and finish the update.

----------------------------

I tried to include a few more preview images but Patreon is rejecting some of them for being adult for a public post, so I have to hold back, haha!

I will try and post some on Discord later!

I will also confirm that it WILL be possible on the sub path to receive one early ending, so you might want to save here and there!

I am also including two little Easter Egg messages from me but players will only see this scene with very specific choices (one dom path, one sub path possible). It's just for fun with a little message from me (not my character in game, but me as the dev) so it's immersion breaking and I will warn that it is the case if you find it!

Anyway, it's been a hectic weekend so I better get back to the political arguments and leftover food again! (I am not really that political, so this isn't fun for me, haha!)

Please have a great holiday season everyone!

Love,

Tess
Thanks for posting.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Misstress Tess (discord)
I did a public post so just including all the images I posted there -- sorry for repeats, I am hectic with family stuff too! But basically I am now at 2,048 renders. On next weekend, will see if I can get to 2150+ renders and see where I am, and try and hard test a lot of stuff and then plan a sprint strategy to try and finish up the update. More later
001.jpg
002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg
005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg
008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
011.jpg 012.jpg

Just threw in a few adult ones from scene I worked on last night
013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes