Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Thread's been very active lately? Should I start expecting an update soon-ish enough or is it just coincidence?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thread's been very active lately? Should I start expecting an update soon-ish enough or is it just coincidence?
Nahh...we're just discussing...theory crafting...keeping the thread busy....hoping to gather more interest (this VN should be far more popular than it is)....generally screwing around...getting called evil masterminds by motseer....is all good.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nahh...we're just discussing...theory crafting...keeping the thread busy....hoping to gather more interest (this VN should be far more popular than it is)....generally screwing around...getting called evil masterminds by motseer....is all good.
Don't discourage him, Mav. Update should be close-ish...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
haven't tried this game out yet, this game any good? looks alright.
It's pretty niche somewhat....but IMO it's one of the best VN's out there, story, characters, very complex with many paths and LI's. It's not for everyone sure...that needs to be said I think but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I always like to read your posts, man. They are often insightful and always respectful. Sometimes, though, you're just too nice. I have never seen a post in any thread from that dude that wasn't 100% troll. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Thanks man! I always try to be calm, I'm here to have a good time and disconnect from reality (probably we all know real life problems and all rude people exist there), when I come here I just want to discuss theories or chat about game stuff with people and I don´t have enough strength to argue with disrespectful or rude people (I already have enough of this outside this website :LOL: )

Thank God most of the people I chat here are nice.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
:unsure:

Friend of yours motseer ???

I didn't come here to get gangbanged by you lot...I'm not on the sub path!
Everybody is havin' a big day and I'm already out of reactions... so.......... uhh.......... just quit sayin' funny, clever shit...

Anyway.... here... :p

Oh, uhm and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes