Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Kiyomi I think is obvious, requires a very specific set of choices to get on her 'side romance' path...the others we can't say yet as nothing happened with them. I assume Kiyomi's 'path' will be expanded upon somewhat more perhaps? I could see Elena having a secret sub route too maybe...would fit her character in wanting a dominant facing Kane but submissive to her when no one else around. Guess we'll find out these other routes in time.
Hmmm I’m not sure with Elena, since she has a open sub path… but then again, so does Alessandra… we have yet to see really any other sub routes open up besides Juliette’s, and Dominique/Junko

Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Chanel would also be a lot of fun to have as a slave though not sure Elena would be too happy with that
I can’t say for sure, maybe my eyes read it that way, but I have a feeling that Elena will be fairly OK with Chanel ending up in slavery ( of course, if she doesn’t come to her senses).
In addition, Alexander said that he pins his hopes on his son, but there are no irreplaceable people.
The corporate culture as a whole is a bit like The Addams Family.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm I’m not sure with Elena, since she has a open sub path… but then again, so does Alessandra… we have yet to see really any other sub routes open up besides Juliette’s, and Dominique/Junko
For sure yeah. I've read the walkthrough extensively a few times but I'm very much like Stan5851 in that I haven't touched the sub paths at all (very much against my nature being a dominant myself of almost 30 years...I think one of the reasons why I love this so much, aside from the the story and characters, in that Tess and I, while diametrically opposite...are actually very similar in many ways and I can see where she is coming from, her pov etc...if that makes any sense).

I will play all paths eventually but until the story finished, the sub routes are not of interest to me, will only play them for completionist value eventually, so can only comment on those routes from what I know from within the walkthrough.

I can’t say for sure, maybe my eyes read it that way, but I have a feeling that Elena will be fairly OK with Chanel ending up in slavery. In addition, Alexander said that he pins his hopes on his son, but “there are no irreplaceable people. The corporate culture as a whole is a bit like The Addams Family.
Yeah Elena a funny one at times....you could be quite right, if she doesn't pull her finger out for Olivia, Elena might be quite happy to have her put in her place heh. Really at the moment, other than the obvious end goal...lots of plot points could really head in any direction currently couldn't they.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
WAIT WAIT wait What? Juliette as Dom Kane? Is this new info?
Meaningful romance as dom Kane with Juliette? It has to be with the evil route right? Or we can strive Juliette from the evil path?

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Meaningful romance as dom Kane with Juliette? It has to be with the evil route right? Or we can strive Juliette from the evil path?
Yes evil route AFAIK.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes What you see from what Tess Posted today is what she (off the top of her head) is thinking when it comes to what character routes will happen with both Sub and Dom! Tho they’re also other paths that are “Not disclosed but hard to explain: Kiyomi, Phoebe, Chanel, Delilah” and also including the
Secret sub Kane: with Alessandra being the main one, but now we know there’s two more not disclosed, possible…

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I'm a bit surprised there will be Kitsumi route for sub Kane. So far she hasn't shown him any interest.

Anyone else concerned that the secret sub route isn't gonna get the love it deserves ?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm a bit surprised there will be Kitsumi route for sub Kane. So far she hasn't shown him any interest.

Anyone else concerned that the secret sub route isn't gonna get the love it deserves ?
Oh I’m sure the secret sub route will get its love!! I mean, Miss Tess mentioned that, “Secret sub Kane: Alessandra main one, two more not disclosed possible” so not only are we getting more of Alessandra secret sub route but also two more routes with secret sub with unknown characters!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Umm whut? Do you mean Katsumi? Maybe it's a route thing but she has been trying to get in our pants since we were in prison. Also a whole route with her (developing) with Junko as a sub/slave with her.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Umm whut? Do you mean Katsumi? Maybe it's a route thing but she has been trying to get in our pants since we were in prison. Also a whole route with her (developing) with Junko as a sub/slave with her.
And not doing a very good job, I might add. She's about a sick, evil bitch... but, definitely hot as hell... gonna keep her as a pet when my MC rules the world... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And not doing a very good job, I might add. She's about a sick, evil bitch... but, definitely hot as hell... gonna keep her as a pet when my MC rules the world... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Yeah she is too...extreme for me personally (again, will do her route eventually just to see the difference in content)....the likes of Chanel (and possibly Pat/Sam) I think their...'tendencies' can be tamed somewhat..put in their place....Kitty however is well on her way to being Alessandra/Julliette 2.0 in my opinion heh...she is a completely crazy evil bitch...

Hot though...like you say hahahaha, I much prefer his sister though who is hotter, more intelligent and while I'm sure can be just as crazy if she chose to be, at least can control her emotions.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah she is too...extreme for me personally (again, will do her route eventually just to see the difference in content)....the likes of Chanel (and possibly Pat/Sam) I think their...'tendencies' can be tamed somewhat..put in their place....Kitty however is well on her way to being Alessandra/Julliette 2.0 in my opinion heh...she is a completely crazy evil bitch...

Hot though...like you say hahahaha, I much prefer his sister though who is hotter, more intelligent and while I'm sure can be just as crazy if she chose to be, at least can control her emotions.
Yeah, it kinda puzzles me that Elena is her patron and mentor. Though, I guess Elena has a dark side too; as do most of the women in that place. Still, Katsumi seems mostly dark most of the time. I'm definitely not into playing the sub routes but I find the story fascinating as an expose on the dichotomies of human nature.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, it kinda puzzles me that Elena is her patron and mentor. Though, I guess Elena has a dark side too; as do most of the women in that place. Still, Katsumi seems mostly dark most of the time. I'm definitely not into playing the sub routes but I find the story fascinating as an expose on the dichotomies of human nature.
Yeah for sure we know Elena can also be dark (as you say, all the women at the organisation have been affected somewhat and are 'tough')....however she is one of the very few that has variables/points to make her 'good'....or not necessarily good, but better, more moralistic at least. Certain characters don't have this variable. They are beyond redemption heh.

So for me, at the time of the prison visit, Elena possibly was 100% a complete bitch herself....Kitty seems to be the perfect vehicle for her but agree with you, I don't think Kitty has any redemption left, she rose up the ranks as fast as she did as she is probably willing to literally do whatever she needs to do....regardless of what that may be, as we can all see, she also greatly enjoys it too which would have made her rise all the easier for her.

I certainly like her as a 'character' though...she has a kind of playful evil mischievousness about her....almost an innocence in a way with her giddy personality and smile...it's what's behind that that is scary, more scary than Juliette for me as Juli doesn't appear 'crazy' if you follow me. Kitty has the playful little girl aura that would then stab you 400 times in your sleep as an 8 year old for not letting her eat cookies. I definitely don't think she is playing with a full deck haha.

Last edited:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Yea, Kitty or Katsumi or whatever her name is xD

When you play dom Kane she is all over you. But as a sub Kane none of those scenes happen.

This is why I was surprised that Tess said there will be a route for sub Kane with her when she's showed almost no interest in him at all.

• Thinking Face

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah for sure we know Elena can also be dark (as you say, all the women at the organisation have been affected somewhat and are 'tough')....however she is one of the very few that has variables/points to make her 'good'....or not necessarily good, but better, more moralistic at least. Certain characters don't have this variable. They are beyond redemption heh.

So for me, at the time of the prison visit, Elena possibly was 100% a complete bitch herself....Kitty seems to be the perfect vehicle for her but agree with you, I don't think Kitty has any redemption left, she rose up the ranks as fast as she did as she is probably willing to literally do whatever she needs to do....regardless of what that may be, as we can all see, she also greatly enjoys it too which would have made her rise all the easier for her.

I certainly like her as a 'character' though...she has a kind of playful evil mischievousness about her....almost an innocence in a way with her giddy personality and smile...it's what's behind that that is scary, more scary than Juliette for me as Juli doesn't appear 'crazy' if you follow me. Kitty has the playful little girl aura that would then stab you 400 times in your sleep as an 8 year old for not letting her eat cookies. I definitely don't think she is playing with a full deck haha.
Kinda like a female Chuckie...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yea, Kitty or Katsumi or whatever her name is xD

When you play dom Kane she is all over you. But as a sub Kane none of those scenes happen.

This is why I was surprised that Tess said there will be a route for sub Kane with her when she's showed almost no interest in him at all.
Ahhh...good to know...sort of...I hate to think how she would treat you as a sub lmao....well, good luck with that one, if you still have your fingers and arms left, let us know how it works out for ya :ROFLMAO:

Kinda like a female Chuckie...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes...exactly! :ROFLMAO:;):sneaky::p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, doms and subs! It looks like there will be about 15 chapters total in KG, not 12 as Tess posted earlier in this thread. At least that's what one of the game's patron replied to me. Of course, it would be nice to see a response from Tess herself, but that's all we have for now.
KG.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, doms and subs! It looks like there will be about 15 chapters total in KG, not 12 as Tess posted earlier in this thread. At least that's what one of the game's patron replied to me. Of course, it would be nice to see a response from Tess herself, but that's all we have for now.
View attachment 3115323
Interesting and no complaints from me either (other than the time it will take). So, half way through then approximately. Excellent!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes