ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You and I have probably played different games. In my game, most of the women surrounding Dom Kane argued that a lot was expected of him, and to reach the top, Kane had to be smart and strong, but by no means weak. (I'll leave Alessandra and her "dom in public, sub in the bedroom" quirks aside, because even with her you can do whatever you want, and for Dom players there are 2 great scenes with her and her girlfriend). As for the cruelty, well, that's just the way the world works. If Alexander Karlsson hadn't been abused by mysterious sadistic women in his time, his own daughters wouldn't have grown up so evil and spoiled. But Kane and Olivia managed to escape this curse, so if you want to make a difference in this world, it's all in your hands.
that is, you need to understand that all these dom-ladies are actually just tsunderes... well, kind of... hehe =)

Reactions: Stan5851

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
It would be nice have a gallery or a library inside the game where we can see and read about the characters, like lore of the game.
I don´t remember at all who is Nadia and it´s not the fisrt time this happen to me in this game, there are so many characters and i don´t remember half of them :ROFLMAO: .

Do you know guys if Tess will add functions like a gallery or a character library in some actualization? It would be good for the game :unsure:
I'm honestly not sure how to make this optional versus just there or not there (if anyone knows let me know!) but can try and look at this, it might have to be an edit after 0.2 as I feel like I am almost about to get into the abyss of only focusing on finishing this update very soon. I have added this to a list of feature things I would like later, the biggest one being a phone UI type thing for both characters to check some things, etc. (that one definitely wouldn't be until at least 0.3 or later)
That was in 2020, it never got added because her limitation with coding and was never mentioned again.

This definitely makes sense. I will try and even enlist the help of a more tech oriented person if necessary. (I'm barely able to just code the normal dialogue, lol)

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
that is, you need to understand that all these dom-ladies are actually just tsunderes... well, kind of... hehe =)
I understand what you're saying, but I would clarify that many sadistic women in JoyFacility are different. What you compared to tsundere's behavior is, in my opinion, just the tip of the iceberg and it doesn't come from a good life, but from the fact that JoyFacility has a catastrophic lack of strong and confident men. So, of course, when all these dominant ladies saw such a confident guy like our Kane, many of them, what is called "flowed". In fact, this is mentioned in the game, where many of these dominant women complain to Kane about the lack of real, self-confident men around them.

However, I wouldn't simplify things down to the "tsundere" archetype, because beyond the basic needs of sex and a man, all the Karlsson sisters (and other girls) are very different, each with their own character and behavior. Some have given themselves over to animal sadism that ends in the death of slaves (Juliette Karlsson) and she needs an equally unscrupulous and sadistic partner to start an affair with.

Someone (Veronica), who is very flexible and able to change under the influence of the player, hides her interest in men behind a cold scientific detachment, and her brilliant intellect does not allow her to sink to the animal level of the same Juliette. At the same time, she is very choosy, and if we remember her possible romance with Kane, the preconditions for it were laid in childhood.

Some have been able to resist the legacy of Alexander's upbringing and their animal instincts and are on the edge, but are able to change for the better (e.g. Dominique, confused by her feelings and desires and waiting for someone with a strong-willed hand to steer her in the right direction (though, unlike that "flexible" Veronica, Elena and Olivia, she has an average flexibility rating).

Or take Alessandra, whose angelic appearance and deceptive, "lazy" harmlessness hides a rather cruel woman, ready to kill slaves and even try to kill her sisters, just to get closer to her (as it seems to her) moment of triumph in "Gambit". And how much we'll be able to remake her to suit ourselves remains to be seen (average flexibility rating). There's not enough space to describe the personalities of each of them in detail anyway, so let's move on.

The "third level" (you can consider this my reflections based on those posts of Tess that I saw in this thread) - Tess's own preferences.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but Tess is a practicing dominant (Mistress) IRL, and femdom is much closer to her than most authors of games in this genre (not to mention many players). However, by Tess's own admission, she is only ready for a loving relationship with a strong and confident man.

Here is one such post, (from what I was able to find).
Ironically, the kinks that REALLY get me going are more rare in my own game. Like one example, my ideal relationship with a man (in terms of femdom for real life with the right person I would actually care about) isn't really in the game yet, but will be introduced in 0.6 to some extent with Alessandra for a few people on that path. I can admit the more sadistic stuff is much more about men I would not view as caring relationship material but just err something else. But I love romance actually, so this is harder to do as well in this universe, but I will try on some level.
And it seems to me that all those many references by the dominant female characters that Kane (Dom) needs to be strong, smart, and confident to win in the end is one of Tess' messages to the male players: "In the bedroom, in role-playing with your partner, you can play any role you want, but outside of it, you should be a confident, attentive and reliable partner whose strong shoulder your beloved woman can lean on.

As for the purpose of creating the game itself, here's what Tess writes about it. (This is to the question of the dystopian world that you mentioned earlier).
My primary purpose was not to make a femdom game only, but rather a game which explores the highs and lows of humanity in a dystopian world where one can truly be corrupted (or not) by extreme power. I want to emphasize that it is very important to me that there is a HIGH and LOW path to some extent. My favorite kinds of stories for say something like KG or any other future project is the idea of a character having real conflict with possible paths to take in life...and what they do about it.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Stan5851

ready to kill slaves and even try to kill her sisters
I see in this phrase a kind of hint that we may have to save the sisters from themselves. frankly speaking, even with all my dislike for the same Juliett, I completely disagree with her possible killing. or if it's Veronica or Dominica... yes. they need to be saved from themselves so that they do not harm themselves because of hot-headed stupidity*. apparently these sisters with their power are like monkeys with grenades. they are dangerous to themselves and others.
MC must take away the power from them and turn all four of them into his tame cats - become a good daddy for them, because perhaps these girls have “daddy issues” - these girls can set the world on fire.
they were not given a little more childhood, while Olivia's childhood was nothing like that.

*shit! oh, who would have saved me at one time from this ardent stupidity when with my own hands I destroyed all the possibilities for my own successful life...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Stan5851

I see in this phrase a kind of hint that we may have to save the sisters from themselves. frankly speaking, even with all my dislike for the same Juliett, I completely disagree with her possible killing. or if it's Veronica or Dominica... yes. they need to be saved from themselves so that they do not harm themselves because of hot-headed stupidity*. apparently these sisters with their power are like monkeys with grenades. they are dangerous to themselves and others.
MC must take away the power from them and turn all four of them into his tame cats - become a good daddy for them, because perhaps these girls have “daddy issues” - these girls can set the world on fire.
they were not given a little more childhood, while Olivia's childhood was nothing like that.

*shit! oh, who would have saved me at one time from this ardent stupidity when with my own hands I destroyed all the possibilities for my own successful life...
While nice on paper and ideal word situation, you're never taming Juliette. Ever. Alessandra....there's a possibility, but if you were paying attention to dialogue between these characters and Dominique/Veronica, they will not be happy with being sidelined and being allowed a little 'freedom'...2 of them are more than happy to remove the competition to advance their own agenda's.

So on the good/dom route (which in likelihood is the cannon story along with being with good/dom Olivia), then you/we have a problem. A big problem. Sure, they may concede defeat on a vote when KaneVia take over the company....BUT...and this is a major but....they do still run specific branches of the organisation and if they are prepared to remove a sister or two, we (and by definition Olivia) are certainly well within their firing line (depending on our standing with them).

How much 'freedom' exactly do we allow them to indulge in their 'lifestyle'....because 2 of the sisters are sure as hell never going to change their ways. They are too far ingrained in their personalities/traits now to ever change.

(all the above dependent on how Tess wants the actual story to play out..but all the above has already been either factually stated in game, or very heavily hinted at. I can only imagine the coding branches if the sisters start to off each other....the variables are mad depending on the already highly convulated branching paths that exist).

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That was in 2020, it never got added because her limitation with coding and was never mentioned again.
I began here in 2021 so i didn´t know her comment, thanks for telling!

I suposse now she has more habilities and she knows how to do that, but probabbly she discarded that options, seeing we are now in half of the story.

Mods help much too, when players do this thing devs can think "Why would I bother doing that if they have already made a mod?"(and this have sense too)

Maybe we will watch new things in her futures projects.

Reactions: Cirelc and Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I understand what you're saying, but I would clarify that many sadistic women in JoyFacility are different. What you compared to tsundere's behavior is, in my opinion, just the tip of the iceberg and it doesn't come from a good life, but from the fact that JoyFacility has a catastrophic lack of strong and confident men. So, of course, when all these dominant ladies saw such a confident guy like our Kane, many of them, what is called "flowed". In fact, this is mentioned in the game, where many of these dominant women complain to Kane about the lack of real, self-confident men around them.

However, I wouldn't simplify things down to the "tsundere" archetype, because beyond the basic needs of sex and a man, all the Karlsson sisters (and other girls) are very different, each with their own character and behavior. Some have given themselves over to animal sadism that ends in the death of slaves (Juliette Karlsson) and she needs an equally unscrupulous and sadistic partner to start an affair with.

Someone (Veronica), who is very flexible and able to change under the influence of the player, hides her interest in men behind a cold scientific detachment, and her brilliant intellect does not allow her to sink to the animal level of the same Juliette. At the same time, she is very choosy, and if we remember her possible romance with Kane, the preconditions for it were laid in childhood.

Some have been able to resist the legacy of Alexander's upbringing and their animal instincts and are on the edge, but are able to change for the better (e.g. Dominique, confused by her feelings and desires and waiting for someone with a strong-willed hand to steer her in the right direction (though, unlike that "flexible" Veronica, Elena and Olivia, she has an average flexibility rating).

Or take Alessandra, whose angelic appearance and deceptive, "lazy" harmlessness hides a rather cruel woman, ready to kill slaves and even try to kill her sisters, just to get closer to her (as it seems to her) moment of triumph in "Gambit". And how much we'll be able to remake her to suit ourselves remains to be seen (average flexibility rating). There's not enough space to describe the personalities of each of them in detail anyway, so let's move on.

The "third level" (you can consider this my reflections based on those posts of Tess that I saw in this thread) - Tess's own preferences.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but Tess is a practicing dominant (Mistress) IRL, and femdom is much closer to her than most authors of games in this genre (not to mention many players). However, by Tess's own admission, she is only ready for a loving relationship with a strong and confident man.

Here is one such post, (from what I was able to find).
And it seems to me that all those many references by the dominant female characters that Kane (Dom) needs to be strong, smart, and confident to win in the end is one of Tess' messages to the male players: "In the bedroom, in role-playing with your partner, you can play any role you want, but outside of it, you should be a confident, attentive and reliable partner whose strong shoulder your beloved woman can lean on.

As for the purpose of creating the game itself, here's what Tess writes about it. (This is to the question of the dystopian world that you mentioned earlier).
Can’t wait to see how Veronica’s Sub path!! Especially since she Can romance a sub! IMG_8477.jpeg

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
While nice on paper and ideal word situation, you're never taming Juliette. Ever. Alessandra....there's a possibility, but if you were paying attention to dialogue between these characters and Dominique/Veronica, they will not be happy with being sidelined and being allowed a little 'freedom'...2 of them are more than happy to remove the competition to advance their own agenda's.

So on the good/dom route (which in likelihood is the cannon story along with being with good/dom Olivia), then you/we have a problem. A big problem. Sure, they may concede defeat on a vote when KaneVia take over the company....BUT...and this is a major but....they do still run specific branches of the organisation and if they are prepared to remove a sister or two, we (and by definition Olivia) are certainly well within their firing line (depending on our standing with them).

How much 'freedom' exactly do we allow them to indulge in their 'lifestyle'....because 2 of the sisters are sure as hell never going to change their ways. They are too far ingrained in their personalities/traits now to ever change.

(all the above dependent on how Tess wants the actual story to play out..but all the above has already been either factually stated in game, or very heavily hinted at. I can only imagine the coding branches if the sisters start to off each other....the variables are mad depending on the already highly convulated branching paths that exist).
Having a harem of obedient sisters is very tempting for many dom-players. However, it is not so unrealistic as it may seem against the background of Juliette's complete incorrigibility or Alessandra's "average readiness" to obey our rigid will. But who says that in this brutal post-apocalyptic world the harem has to be necessarily orientalistically cute and Kane Dom has to fulfill the role of a caring father for sisters deprived of a normal childhood?

These girls are old enough and smart enough to understand perfectly well who they are and how things came to be. Even sociopathic Juliet understands perfectly well who she is and takes it as a given, not intending to change in the slightest. So a different fate awaits those who are unwilling to reform themselves.That's what Tess writes about it.
From a few private PMs over the last month (sorry!) plus:
3. No, there probably isn't a pure harem ending with Juliette/Dominique/Alessandra/Veronica given their extreme differences in some respects so it's hard to make narrative sense, but there may be endings with one or more of them, and the others could be enslaved/subservient/Mistress/dominant over/under you, etc. So some possibilities there, but not likely a pure Dom Kane with 4 equal women, by definition, it's more likely one is your romantic partner, and others are just bodies to use, etc.
And if what is written here is realized 100%, I will be very satisfied. And I would love to try to get to the top with my beloved Olivia and/or lovely Veronica as LI (together or separately) and the rest of the sisters as our future personal slaves. :sneaky:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Regarding this, I am making a wiki for Karlsson's gambit. I made the Karlsson_Group_relationships before, but I wanted something where we could have more detail. Also, a place to add lore that is difficult to fit into the game itself without too much exposition.

I've added most of the characters already along with their infoboxes, and I'm working on adding the rest. All that remains is populating the wiki with content. I'll be doing it, but on my own, it will take a long time to complete. So if anyone wants to add/edit to this wiki, you're welcome. Please create an account so it's easier to track. Here's the link to the Wiki.
Just wanted to say I really appreciated the relatioships doc you created (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Having a harem of obedient sisters is very tempting for many dom-players. However, it is not so unrealistic as it may seem against the background of Juliette's complete incorrigibility or Alessandra's "average readiness" to obey our rigid will. But who says that in this brutal post-apocalyptic world the harem has to be necessarily orientalistically cute and Kane Dom has to fulfill the role of a caring father for sisters deprived of a normal childhood?

These girls are old enough and smart enough to understand perfectly well who they are and how things came to be. Even sociopathic Juliet understands perfectly well who she is and takes it as a given, not intending to change in the slightest. So a different fate awaits those who are unwilling to reform themselves.That's what Tess writes about it.

And if what is written here is realized 100%, I will be very satisfied. And I would love to try to get to the top with my beloved Olivia and/or lovely Veronica as LI (together or separately) and the rest of the sisters as our future personal slaves. :sneaky:
Hmm...be Olivia and Dominique for me (not sure if Veronica would accept Dominique being in that arrangement, they tolerate each other at best)...however, slave Alessandra and Juliette would certainly be more than fun hehe....and be quite fesity fun at that I would imagine rofl.

It's a shame really that there are far too many variables currently and unknowns to try and even accurately guess what may be....example slave Pat and Sam would be a lot fun also unless they sweared loyalty to us....Chanel would also be a lot of fun to have as a slave though not sure Elena would be too happy with that, maybe she just needs a good whipping session to get her into line..perhaps Olivia could do that for us lol.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
And if what is written here is realized 100%, I will be very satisfied. And I would love to try to get to the top with my beloved Olivia and the rest of the sisters as our future personal slaves. :sneaky:
Hell yeah, i´m looking for the same, but i would prefer to be one step up Olivia, Kane deserve the powerful position after all the things he has done.
Leonardo Dicaprio Leo Dicaprio GIF - Leonardo Dicaprio Leo Dicaprio Cheers  - Discover & Share GIFs

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Alessandra route...if dominant she will be interested...but only if you are a sub to her...behind cloosed doors, in the bedroom. So dominant to all who see you....submissive to her in secret.
It does look like from what I posted earlier, what Miss said, “Secret sub Kane: Alessandra main one, two more not disclosed possible” it seems like two more secret sub options are possible… I wonder who they are?… and the Sub routes are what we know… Tho Katsumi is surprising… Elena, Veronica, Juliette, Alessandra, Dominique, Katsumi, Junko…

I also wonder what Not disclosed but hard to explain is with characters like Kiyomi, Phoebe, Chanel, Delilah… interesting

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It does look like from what I posted earlier, what Miss said, “Secret sub Kane: Alessandra main one, two more not disclosed possible” it seems like two more secret sub options are possible… I wonder who they are?… and the Sub routes are what we know… Tho Katsumi is surprising… Elena, Veronica, Juliette, Alessandra, Dominique, Katsumi, Junko…

I also wonder what Not disclosed but hard to explain is with characters like Kiyomi, Phoebe, Chanel, Delilah… interesting
Kiyomi I think is obvious, requires a very specific set of choices to get on her 'side romance' path...the others we can't say yet as nothing happened with them. I assume Kiyomi's 'path' will be expanded upon somewhat more perhaps? I could see Elena having a secret sub route too maybe...would fit her character in wanting a dominant facing Kane but submissive to her when no one else around. Guess we'll find out these other routes in time.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Alessandra route...if dominant she will be interested...but only if you are a sub to her...behind cloosed doors, in the bedroom. So dominant to all who see you....submissive to her in secret.
So... I have to be dominant to everyone else but submissive to her?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes