Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yes, i not see "Completed" flag in the tag list - this means i must be wrons about "v0.7 Final" what i considered as a final of a project... oops haha =)
Many VN's release a beta version first, then maybe some bug fixes version then a 'final' chapter version. Don't worry, this has a looonnng way to go yet.

Your other question has been answered, though in the story, it's a little convulated and messy so can see why you missed why Olivia was sent with Callisto.

Stan is also spot on with his post regarding Elena, she is pushing her own agenda and is constantly evaluating us (I believe the scene in the library with the fireplace happens regardless of dom/sub path as an example). Elena a wise old lady, very smart and highly influential still within the organisation.

As for variables and points, again as has been said by others, there are a LOT of them...that have no function yet but will come into play at some point (such as gambit points and princesseyes)

Any other questions feel free to ask. Good for prompting discussion of topics, keeps the thread busy and gives us stuff to mull over that currently we can only guess at.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Many VN's release a beta version first, then maybe some bug fixes version then a 'final' chapter version. Don't worry, this has a looonnng way to go yet.

Your other question has been answered, though in the story, it's a little convulated and messy so can see why you missed why Olivia was sent with Callisto.

Stan is also spot on with his post regarding Elena, she is pushing her own agenda and is constantly evaluating us (I believe the scene in the library with the fireplace happens regardless of dom/sub path as an example). Elena a wise old lady, very smart and highly influential still within the organisation.

As for variables and points, again as has been said by others, there are a LOT of them...that have no function yet but will come into play at some point (such as gambit points and princesseyes)

Any other questions feel free to ask. Good for prompting discussion of topics, keeps the thread busy and gives us stuff to mull over that currently we can only guess at.
I'm pretty sure (someone can and will correct me if I'm wrong) that princesseyes is a measure of Kane's favor with Olivia. Also, I think you have the edp and eds thing correct. (Elena Dom Points and Elena Sub Points) I think I remember getting them during the conversation with Elena and Katsumi in her quarters. (Again, correct me if I'm wrong - it's been a while) I don't remember which is which. i.e. edp = Elena dominates Kane or vice versa

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure (someone can and will correct me if I'm wrong) that princesseyes is a measure of Kane's favor with Olivia. Also, I think you have the edp and eds thing correct. (Elena Dom Points and Elena Sub Points) I think I remember getting them during the conversation with Elena and Katsumi in her quarters. (Again, correct me if I'm wrong - it's been a while) I don't remember which is which. i.e. edp = Elena dominates Kane or vice versa
I would say you are correct and spot on with those assumptions. However, they are for now assumptions but the princesseyes one I think is a pretty strong indicator of what exactly they do (even the official walkthrough pdf makes mention of how they are interpreted). I think those along with the sispoints will be key eventually...if going for that finish, we need to be as tight with Olivia as possible. sispoints is how we are as a unified team...p'eyes is how she sees us as a romantic interest. However, as we know, Olivia already knows we're not her brother and has already told us...she would pick us to save in the temple scene, so to me Olivia was already thinking about this possibility, given she obviously has far more information and knowledge than anyone thinks or believes...again, master actress playing her part).

As for the edpts...yup that's my guessing also...you either influence Elena or she bosses you around (not the first time she's tried hehe). Either way, for Elena (to my mind), either/or works...her plan is KaneVia to run the company together....this can be done as MC dom or sub...matters little to her ultimately in the grand scheme of things...but how we interact with Elena makes for interesting gameplay I guess depending on how/what path you like from your own personal perspective.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I'm clear about z points. I won’t collect them in the next playthrough (I’ll try not to exceed 3).

It’s still not 100% clear about e dom points. thanks nonetheless. I'll be careful with these points (just in case).
You can think of "dormant" variables as Chekhov's guns that are sure to go off at the right moment.
Now that I think about it, really the only points that have garnered results [on the Dom path] are Good/Evil (though you can be Good on points, but make key decisions to unlock Evil content/tags), SisGood/Evil, Slave, [Karlsson]-meet, Cassandra (Olivia sections), Delilah, Chanel (potentially), Kane-Olivia relationship, and maybe Katsumi? So far none of the Karlssons', Elena's, Junko's, Kiyomi's, or Raven's points have yet to come into a check. Even Dom/Sub points don't seem to have an affect yet, rather individual choices and rank determine Dom/Sub playthroughs. It seems that the "opinion" points will come up towards the end, as there are already variables in the game that indicate there will be warring factions, and we'll need allies once the explosion comes (e.g. "piggy-ally=True/False", needing "Nurse=Alive" to keep all paths open).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So far none of the Karlssons', Elena's, Junko's, Kiyomi's, or Raven's points have yet to come into a check. Even Dom/Sub points don't seem to have an affect yet, rather individual choices and rank determine Dom/Sub playthroughs.
Hmmm... the choices you make in the hot tub scene with Katsumi, Chanel, and Junko definitely have an impact on your relationship with Junko and getting a sponsorship with Dominique. Your relationship with Katsumi is also affected. Those are just the one's I remember.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Now that I think about it, really the only points that have garnered results [on the Dom path] are Good/Evil (though you can be Good on points, but make key decisions to unlock Evil content/tags), SisGood/Evil, Slave, [Karlsson]-meet, Cassandra (Olivia sections), Delilah, Chanel (potentially), Kane-Olivia relationship, and maybe Katsumi? So far none of the Karlssons', Elena's, Junko's, Kiyomi's, or Raven's points have yet to come into a check. Even Dom/Sub points don't seem to have an affect yet, rather individual choices and rank determine Dom/Sub playthroughs. It seems that the "opinion" points will come up towards the end, as there are already variables in the game that indicate there will be warring factions, and we'll need allies once the explosion comes (e.g. "piggy-ally=True/False", needing "Nurse=Alive" to keep all paths open).
Looks like in the coming updates we’ll need to choose who to side with factions and individual!… Veronica is confirmed to have a sub path sponsorship, along with Olivia (if you didn’t side with Juliette and or Dominique… and maybe we can side with the decocks in the future who knows hahaha IMG_8079.jpeg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
By the way, I tried to do a little research. edpts are only increasing, but they are not analyzed anywhere. there is no line in the script containing "if edpts". What is this? an oversight by a developer who decided to clumsily complete a boring project without analyzing what had been accomplished?
It's no oversight, I can all but assure you. Remember, the story is NOT complete. Patiently wait for Elena's imminent performance evaluation. At that time you will most certainly see those stats (both espts and edpts) utilized in conditionals. There's many of these variables that setup for future releases...that's the whole point of "decisions have consequences" as those decisions must be made prior to the consequence... you've made the decisions, now you must wait for the consequence. Make sense now? Regards.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
...and maybe we can side with the decocks in the future who knows hahaha
I don't doubt that for a second. Especially after it was revealed that Kane is not Jacobs, but DeKoсk, and his living father (Cole DeKock), who is secretly collaborating with Dominique, is one of the influential founders of the Karlsson Group itself and a former friend of Alexander Karlsson. Also, the whole thing with Kane's unique blood (the bracelet planted on him), DeKoсk's family's interest in Kane throughout the game - none of this can be mere coincidence.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't doubt that for a second. Especially after it was revealed that Kane is not Jacobs, but DeKoсk, and his living father (Cole DeKock), who is secretly collaborating with Dominique, is one of the influential founders of the Karlsson Group itself and a former friend of Alexander Karlsson. Also, the whole thing with Kane's unique blood (the bracelet planted on him), DeKoсk's family's interest in Kane throughout the game - none of this can be mere coincidence.
I think the same, but what can the DeKocks give us? I mean, the Karlsson team have more power if i´m not wrong and for me the girls are more hot so... The DeKock family would have to offer something really big for betray the sisters from Karlsson team :unsure:

Unless we want a vengeance and destroy the sisters, of course.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I personally prefer the sub paths (but I Also do the Dom Paths), what factions do you think we can Join? We can Join the vipers, Decocks?,… who else? And sponsorship sub paths? There’s Juliette, Dominique right now… Veronica is confirmed for a sub sponsorship… Olivia I think teases it… who else? Phoebe? Elena? I love this game so much hahaha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I personally prefer the sub paths (but I Also do the Dom Paths), what factions do you think we can Join? We can Join the vipers, Decocks?,… who else? And sponsorship sub paths? There’s Juliette, Dominique right now… Veronica is confirmed for a sub sponsorship… Olivia I think teases it… who else? Phoebe? Elena? I love this game so much hahaha
I'll say it again, it is a surprisingly, well crafted and incredibly complex VN....

Real shame it's not as popular as it should be, easily the best VN out there.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think the same, but what can the DeKocks give us? I mean, the Karlsson team have more power if i´m not wrong and for me the girls are more hot so... The DeKock family would have to offer something really big for betray the sisters from Karlsson team :unsure:

Unless we want a vengeance and destroy the sisters, of course.
As for betrayal, that's something to think about.I agree that the Karlsson girls are prettier and preferable, but who's to say they won't submit to us in their new capacity? Again, don't you find it odd that Cole DeKock is secretly collaborating with Dominique Karlsson? Is she the only one involved? I think Veronica might know about it too, since it appears to be about the same attempts to revitalize a dying mainland and possibly spread life (plant and otherwise) to wider areas.

And, given Tess' response (from the same post),
Why is Delilah even working where she is? Why do I even have a second major corporate entity in the game?

Just a side note -- do people remember that Chanel is the niece of Elena? Might that matter somehow now or later?
all of this suggests that the DeKock family may well have been more closely related (by kinship) to the Karlsson women than what we know now. Thus, we may not be in for a violent confrontation of all DeKocks vs all Karlssons, but rather a secret alliance made between one part of the DeKock family and certain powerful Karlsson women (such as Elena and Dominique). Again, we shouldn't forget what Kiyomi is doing. So things may be even more complicated than we think.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
massive femdom not so good for any.
Perhaps...but on the dom route there really isn't that much at all to be fair....far less than say Estate Dominate...which had three times the support this has.

My theory? Most people can't understand it...don't like reading and are just...duuhhh...where ma loods.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Hmmm... the choices you make in the hot tub scene with Katsumi, Chanel, and Junko definitely have an impact on your relationship with Junko and getting a sponsorship with Dominique. Your relationship with Katsumi is also affected. Those are just the one's I remember.
As I stated, the choices seem to affect the game path, and yes those choices do award points, but those point counters have not been checked outside of Chanel, and I can't remember yes/no for Katsumi. From my recollection, Katsumi is also just choices, not points, but I haven't pursued her, so there may have been a point check in her exclusive (only pursuing players will see) content. Chanel only has one exclusive scene, that has no point requirement, and all of Junko's exclusive content is based on if you make all the JunkoRomance=Open choices, not her actual points, though I believe some Good points are required early on to unlock the option. Kiyomi has exclusive content along Seth's path, but again that's based on one Seth decision, while neither Kane's nor Olivia's Kiyomi points have been factored into anything.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
As for betrayal, that's something to think about.I agree that the Karlsson girls are prettier and preferable, but who's to say they won't submit to us in their new capacity? Again, don't you find it odd that Cole DeKock is secretly collaborating with Dominique Karlsson? Is she the only one involved? I think Veronica might know about it too, since it appears to be about the same attempts to revitalize a dying mainland and possibly spread life (plant and otherwise) to wider areas.

And, given Tess' response (from the same post),
all of this suggests that the DeKock family may well have been more closely related (by kinship) to the Karlsson women than what we know now. Thus, we may not be in for a violent confrontation of all DeKocks vs all Karlssons, but rather a secret alliance made between one part of the DeKock family and certain powerful Karlsson women (such as Elena and Dominique). Again, we shouldn't forget what Kiyomi is doing. So things may be even more complicated than we think.
Who’s in the DeCock family? (Female wise) trying to see if I can join them through the sub route eventually hahaha also for the sub path, remind me but isn’t there two deals we can make with Kiyomi?? Joining the vipers and something else with Kane and little bro??

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Who’s in the DeCock family? (Female wise) trying to see if I can join them through the sub route eventually hahaha also for the sub path, remind me but isn’t there two deals we can make with Kiyomi?? Joining the vipers and something else with Kane and little bro??
You can see who is in the DeKock family here. I only play dom routes, so about the nuances of sub routes it's probably best to ask someone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You can see who is in the DeKock family here. I only play dom routes, so about the nuances of sub routes it's probably best to ask someone else.
Thank you so much! This is really helpful!! I hope someone who’s plays the sub can answer some of my questions hahaha

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes