Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
On another note (being silly first...but also serious with a possible game plot)...I still have my golden ticket too! So..if I hit K10...I could use that to skip 10...and go straight to Z1....and simultaniously demote the above guy down to K3?

Bwaaahhahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
Looks like you have to choose one thing: either a Z1 K10 for yourself, or a rank downgrade for this guy. If you think back to the final of 0.6.2, it's clear that you can't use kpass for two actions at the same time. And from the looks of it, it can only be used to maintain our current rank, not to increase it.)
Olivia: One last thing...I understand Kane has something called a KPass?
Chanel: Yes Mistress. It allows him to preserve his rank or use it even on others...

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Maviarab, at least I'm excited about the fact that those who can get K10 rank will have their own special way up, different from K9.
K9 → After Episode 8, K9 can still move up easier than
ranks below, but getting K10 by the end of Episode 8 opens its own path.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't argue, the same Juliette sitting at Kane's (and Olivia's) feet on a leash and obediently waiting for her masters' orders looks seductive, but we still have no idea what Tess has planned for each of them. Some may trivially not live to see that happy moment.)
I believe Juliette would die before she let something like that happen

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I believe Juliette would die before she let something like that happen
She may have deserved such a fate, but imagine Juliette's horror at being ranked K1 and teetering on the brink of life and death. For her, who considers herself a "celestial" and a priori a superior being compared to the wretched slaves.

Life imprisonment is considered a much more cruel punishment than the death penalty. Therefore, viewed from this perspective, Juliette's slavery may well prove to be even more terrifying to her than death. For example, she could periodically fall into the hands of miners or other people offended by Karlson's group who would rape her for hours, or, for example, all the things she did to her slaves could happen to her again, but at the same time, Kane and Olivia would leave her on the verge of life, not to let her die from the torture. In general, you can think of a lot of things here, you just need to turn on a little dark imagination. :sneaky:

Reactions: Don Sucio

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
crap! maybe you're damn right... damn... yes, there is a certain logic in this...
but damn how frustrating this is... poor sister... she must have stepped on the throat of her own self...
that's why she was pretty drunk.
thanks. this explains.

but hey i have a question - is it possible to please Chanel without offending Janko (or Amy)?
(i think Chanel is to blame for my K7->K5?)
You can go to 0/negative Chanel points, but as long as you make 4 decisions to keep 0 zpts and get the SisTeam points on one decision, Chanel will recommend you for K7. Check the walkthrough for those decisions.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab, at least I'm excited about the fact that those who can get K10 rank will have their own special way up, different from K9.
K9 → After Episode 8, K9 can still move up easier than
ranks below, but getting K10 by the end of Episode 8 opens its own path.
Yeah why even though was half-joking with my post....we do still have that (or should have...if on the right path to stardom), and Olivia told us to keep it...we might need it later. This to me suggests along with what you wrote that, that's our ticket to bypass a rank and skip straight to the big leagues (as an option and probably, at Kats or Juli's request...by making us choose jake as the loser).

Yeah, the temptation is definitely there. I'd like to hate fuck kasumi too. But... I'm too much of a white night. So, Imma put Olivia, Veronica and Junko in my harem along with a few other redeemables... and make slaves of the rest. :cool::devilish:
You forgot Dominique. Sure, on an evil path she as evil any of the others, but she does have a sweet side....get her to see the light and the way of KaneDom and she can be part of the love nest.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, I could have mentioned her by name but, for me, she only deserves to be counted as "redeemable". Heh (y) I wait until the request from Veronica, Elena or Olivia (?) to go after her sponsorship.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi everyone!
I am up a little later today (almost lunch yikes) as I worked on a lot of stuff over the weekend!
I am now up to 1,939 renders and should cross 2,000 renders this week!
I will likely do a public post next weekend, and also do a hardcore play test of everything I have in detail and start setting up saves and other things to try and get me more towards the finish line!
This week here is Thanksgiving but I'm also basically not doing much for the office, so it should balance out I think to a kind of semi-normal week.
I am hoping to get to the end of this month with the sub path really deep and getting close to done, but my task list is a bit long hehe...
I am hoping to talk about release possibilities soon. I am very wary of doing this before some testing because it's a transfer to a new type of episode with a small update but transferring saves over, etc. But hopefully it goes smooth!
The haircut poll was very interesting! After I extensively tested the three main haircuts that were kind of close, the one that won actually kind of worked the best for me. I didn't expect that with my first initial generic test, but in a real environment, it looked a lot better!
For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving this week, please have a great time! Even if you don't, always cherish the people that give your life meaning and thank them...try to have a great week!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah why even though was half-joking with my post....we do still have that (or should have...if on the right path to stardom), and Olivia told us to keep it...we might need it later. This to me suggests along with what you wrote that, that's our ticket to bypass a rank and skip straight to the big leagues (as an option and probably, at Kats or Juli's request...by making us choose jake as the loser).
Yeah, I hope so too. Especially since we already had a precedent with going from K6 straight to K8. The only thing I'm seriously worried about is GoodDom Kane's participation in Katsumi's game show as a co-host. Tess has already given us a rough recipe for getting K10, and that's no small thing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I think there could be a serious difficulty lurking here. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, I hope so too. Especially since we already had a precedent with going from K6 straight to K8. The only thing I'm seriously worried about is GoodDom Kane's participation in Katsumi's game show as a co-host. Tess has already given us a rough recipe for getting K10, and that's no small thing,
Your comment brings to mind the very first days for Kane. Some tough choices with Elena that pay off and a decision about keeping a reward or sharing it with others. Sometimes the ethical approach can stand out and gain Kane respect but sometimes he needs to put survival and physical well being first. I expect the decisions for the game show will be difficult and convoluted with even greater rewards and pitfalls.

Don't ya jus' love it? Hehe :devilish:

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah that is an interesting one. On my good routes I refuse Kitty's offer to help on the show. I'm assuming (hopefully not incorrectly) that there will be another way (possibly the pass) to progress if you don't help with the show.

Reactions: Stan5851

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You can go to 0/negative Chanel points, but as long as you make 4 decisions to keep 0 zpts and get the SisTeam points on one decision, Chanel will recommend you for K7. Check the walkthrough for those decisions.
umm sorry what is the meaning of this zpoints? is more zpoint is better or worster?
for now i play by myself

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Elena will vote like Olivia so I think i don't have to worry about kissing her ass. Any game show i will let Kane participate in the game not host only to save the poor z4 guys

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Your comment brings to mind the very first days for Kane. Some tough choices with Elena that pay off and a decision about keeping a reward or sharing it with others. Sometimes the ethical approach can stand out and gain Kane respect but sometimes he needs to put survival and physical well being first. I expect the decisions for the game show will be difficult and convoluted with even greater rewards and pitfalls.

Don't ya jus' love it? Hehe :devilish:
Of course survival and well being are important and paramount. And even my Good Dom Kane is not the perfect guy. The problem is that I wouldn't want (at least on the GoodDom route) to sacrifice my relationship with Olivia. I don't care much about the contestants on the show, they've chosen their own path. (if I can, I'll help, but if not, well, then it's not fate).

As for the show, it's a bit of a different category (don't like and/or dislike), but simple calculation and my gamer mercantilism.:) We all know that the show will be the main content of part 1 of ep8, so by depriving Kane (GoodDom) of participating in it, I'm depriving myself (in all likelihood) of most of the game content. Yeah, I too hope the game show decisions are not trivialized, I'm just wondering if it provides room for a motivated GoodDom Kane who is aiming for at least K10 and at most Z1.
Yeah that is an interesting one. On my good routes I refuse Kitty's offer to help on the show. I'm assuming (hopefully not incorrectly) that there will be another way (possibly the pass) to progress if you don't help with the show.
I did the exact same thing in all my good dom routes. It wasn't until the very end of ep7 that I agreed to her offer, for the reason described above. I don't think you're wrong, and this is 100% what will happen, especially since this behavior of GoodDom Kane fits well within their shared moral compass with good Olivia. So it's likely to be a relatively easy walk if Kane sticks to the right moral decisions, skillfully develops a relationship with Olivia, and competently manages Wpod2 while off the game show.

The other thing is that one wants some sort of extra challenge (and it's not even about mercantilism and wanting to see more content (I have EvilDom Kane for that)), and I'd rather the good Kane be given the opportunity to prove himself on the show, even if it's a much more difficult and thorny path than without him. At the very least, this show looks like a real challenge to good Kane and Olivia's moral values. I will hope that Tess has envisioned that scenario as well.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Of course survival and well being are important and paramount. And even my Good Dom Kane is not the perfect guy. The problem is that I wouldn't want (at least on the GoodDom route) to sacrifice my relationship with Olivia. I don't care much about the contestants on the show, they've chosen their own path. (if I can, I'll help, but if not, well, then it's not fate).

As for the show, it's a bit of a different category (don't like and/or dislike), but simple calculation and my gamer mercantilism.:) We all know that the show will be the main content of part 1 of ep8, so by depriving Kane (GoodDom) of participating in it, I'm depriving myself (in all likelihood) of most of the game content. Yeah, I too hope the game show decisions are not trivialized, I'm just wondering if it provides room for a motivated GoodDom Kane who is aiming for at least K10 and at most Z1.

I did the exact same thing in all my good dom routes. It wasn't until the very end of ep7 that I agreed to her offer, for the reason described above. I don't think you're wrong, and this is 100% what will happen, especially since this behavior of GoodDom Kane fits well within their shared moral compass with good Olivia. So it's likely to be a relatively easy walk if Kane sticks to the right moral decisions, skillfully develops a relationship with Olivia, and competently manages Wpod2 while off the game show.

The other thing is that one wants some sort of extra challenge (and it's not even about mercantilism and wanting to see more content (I have EvilDom Kane for that)), and I'd rather the good Kane be given the opportunity to prove himself on the show, even if it's a much more difficult and thorny path than without him. At the very least, this show looks like a real challenge to good Kane and Olivia's moral values. I will hope that Tess has envisioned that scenario as well.
All excellent points Stan I agree and yes, you brought up the W-Pod...I hope there is a lot more to do there to compensate for not partaking in the Kitty shit-show extravanganza...which, if we're helping with the show, we would otherwise not have time for. One thing Tess is good at it is giving different routes and progression like that. Once done the show with my lunatic Kane/Olivia depending on what happens there (choices locked out of) I may do a good run and take part.

One of the real beauties of this VN, it is complex beyond complex at times, hence why I have so many saves to see all the different variables.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I became K9 (YOOHOO!!!!)...
they gave me under my supervision pod W2.
Amy K2 is there.
The question is, is it possible to turn Amy into at least K4? or will she remain a simple whore for someone after the end of her training?
(I have a little soft spot for Amy, I want a better future for her)

Another question - with my K9 status, can this bitch Chanel harm me?

and I also forgot to ask about one thing - a bracelet that, when I was K6, was brought to me at night when I was sleeping by a mysterious woman. will this bracelet come back to me or is it lost to me?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I became K9 (YOOHOO!!!!)...
they gave me under my supervision pod W2.
Amy K2 is there.
The question is, is it possible to turn Amy into at least K4? or will she remain a simple whore for someone after the end of her training?
(I have a little soft spot for Amy, I want a better future for her)

Another question - with my K9 status, can this bitch Chanel harm me?

and I also forgot to ask about one thing - a bracelet that, when I was K6, was brought to me at night when I was sleeping by a mysterious woman. will this bracelet come back to me or is it lost to me?
Grats!

Not sure yet...remains to be seen. I think would be fun either way as long as she becomes our plaything so we can at least treat her with a modicum of respect behind closed doors.
(Me too! I also saved her from the Chanel threesome and went with Raven, so she already has a soft spot for us. Maybe that's incentive for her to pull her finger out and progress.)

Probably yes...she is staff (yet to learn what 'ranks' staff have...I assume above K and below Z...maybe X? Not sure it's ever been mentioned). But for me, yes, you're still a 'prisoner/slave' at any K rank at the end of the day. Even when a Z, and above her in rank, remember who she reports too. I wouldn't be too quick personally to piss her clique off. When/if we hit Z3....then sure as hell I'm gonna be paying a few peeps a visit...especially the bitch Pat, who I actually quiite liked throughout the entire story...until we find out it was her and Alessandra who fucked us over. Both are in my long term sights. Some (the likes of Pat) will need to do some major explaining/grovelling to escape my wrath, even as a good MC. (though if on very good standing with Pat, I think she may switch loyalties (depending on our Z rank) and be a good spy/ally for us...who knows).

Bracelet seems to have vanished with our previous move...however, is it our bracelet that is given to Nadia (the DeCock hacker). Did they give it to us in the first place? Is she the one who was sending us messages?

----------------------------------
It's my only beef with the story (which I understand fully why it is the way it is)...but there are far too many people with far too much knowledge of us keeping secrets, lying to us and being deceptive. I'm personally hoping once we hit the Z ranks, we can start being a little bitchy towards people and start making folk tell us wtf is going on. (while we as players know what is happening, the MC is still largely clueless) but I do get why the MC needs to hold his tongue currently.

Very much like Olivia doing things she doesn't want to to keep up appearances with the sisters, our MC knows he there for a specific reason and that he is special...but knows well enough to not overly rock the boat....yet heh.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes