depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
the evil dom route in kalrson gambit is fucking amazing
both sister and brother
hope we can kill the other sibling the, mc friend and the other black dude. also olivia and kane taking turns on elena.

the secret sub route blows

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
During the game, I diligently protected sister from receiving evil points.

the sister currently does not have a single evil point - purely good (and a lot at that) and approximately equally divided between sub and dom - but...................... this is not prevented her from throwing darts at a living person's ass...
AUTHOR, WHERE IS THE LOGIC???

With the good points that I scored for sister, I wouldn’t be surprised if Alessandra or Kayumi were throwing darts - but not her,
but she no shows sad face - but boasts that she hit the bull’s eye...

(logic? the communists must have invented it!)

maybe Alessandra forced her to throw the dart? - "Either you throw this dart into the ass of this unfortunate slave or I fire you!"
Maybe Kayumi took sister’s hand and threw a dart right at the target with her hand?

Sorry, but according to all the laws of logic, if the sister was forced to do such an act, forced to step on the throat of her own self, then she definitely would not have giggled, hitting exactly a living target.
and I don’t believe that just a week in such a post could corrupt sister into a rotten brain devoid of any logic.
or perhaps the sister must have been on a memory-stupefying drug?

It was the illogicality of sister’s actions that infuriated me.
or maybe it was the illogicality of the author himself, who was not familiar with the laws of logic?

*sigh* sorry, a woman who is kind by nature cannot throw darts at a living person. it just can't. or she definitely won’t be able to smile for a long time after she was forced to do so. such an act will make her depressed for a long time.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

the sister currently does not have a single evil point - purely good (and a lot at that) and approximately equally divided between sub and dom - but...................... this is not prevented her from throwing darts at a living person's ass...

With the good points that I scored for sister, I wouldn’t be surprised if Alessandra or Kayumi were throwing darts - but not her,

maybe Alessandra forced her to throw the dart? - "Either you throw this dart into the ass of this unfortunate slave or I fire you!"
Maybe Kayumi took sister’s hand and threw a dart right at the target with her hand?

Sorry, but according to all the laws of logic, if the sister was forced to do such an act, forced to step on the throat of her own self, then she definitely would not have giggled, hitting exactly a living target.
and I don’t believe that just a week in such a post could corrupt sister into a rotten brain devoid of any logic.

or maybe it was the illogicality of the author himself, who was not familiar with the laws of logic?

*sigh* sorry, a woman who is kind by nature cannot throw darts at a living person. it just can't. or she definitely won’t be able to smile for a long time after she was forced to do so. such an act will make her depressed for a long time.
Is your Kane, a sub? Mine is a dom and I have yet to have seen good olivia commit any evil acts.
Also, the author's a woman.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023

I think in that particular scene she has an internal monologue that roughly says she needs to keep up appearances in a place like that. Having said that, I agree that, if you play Olivia as Good/submissive, she is quite inconsistent with her portrayal in the renders. Most of the renders and dialogue were clearly made with a dominant Olivia in mind, and she is yet to pay the price for beeing weak in a place like that (I hope the dev will eventually deliver on that).

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Sister is slightly drunk in that scene...however...what you completely failed to miss is:

She is also perhaps the second most intelligent person on the island behind Veronica. she is well aware (and does even say so numerous times) that she will have tio do many things she doesn't want to in order to 'keep up appearances'. This is her, using her brain, taking part in activities that on the face of it, are not too extreme etc...

Otherwise the other sisters are literally going to eat her alive.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Otherwise the other sisters are literally going to eat her alive.
crap! maybe you're damn right... damn... yes, there is a certain logic in this...
but damn how frustrating this is... poor sister... she must have stepped on the throat of her own self...
that's why she was pretty drunk.
thanks. this explains.

but hey i have a question - is it possible to please Chanel without offending Janko (or Amy)?
(i think Chanel is to blame for my K7->K5?)

Last edited:

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
I dont like that in the evil router Kane, who has already killed two people, still has an internal monologue about how Olivia Is evil or how the friend Is hurting. Just go full psycho

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
crap! maybe you're damn right... damn... yes, there is a certain logic in this...
but damn how frustrating this is... poor sister... she must have stepped on the throat of her own self...
that's why she was pretty drunk.
thanks. this explains.

but hey i have a question - is it possible to please Chanel without offending Janko (or Amy)?
If you mean in the spa scene then no. Any interaction will upset Janko. Janko is not there of her own free will and despises any negative action/action endorsing the sadism/humilation etc or being nice to evil characters (and if romancing her will kill any romance with her)

Which is a shame...cos Chanel is damn hot...a lunatic...but hot lol. Understand the power groups and cliques...Chanel is very much on the dark side and friends with Sam/Pat etc.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If you mean in the spa scene then no. Any interaction will upset Janko. Janko is not there of her own free will and despises any negative action/action endorsing the sadism/humilation etc or being nice to evil characters (and if romancing her will kill any romance with her)

Which is a shame...cos Chanel is damn hot...a lunatic...but hot lol. Understand the power groups and cliques...Chanel is very much on the dark side and friends with Sam/Pat etc.
Yeah, I wanted to hate fuck Chanel but Junko is worth 10 Chanel's so I abstained. :cool:

Reactions: YuNobi1

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As for Chanel's guilt, I think your downgrade K7->K5 happened because you made certain choices that led to it. My point is that KG is a pretty complex game in terms of a lot of decisions (not always obvious) and a lot of the same variables that can affect your main MC. Judging by your MC's stats, you chose the Dom path, but somewhere along the way you slowed down, allowing Kane to act as a sub and this is the result. If this doesn't conflict with your playthrough style, I would strongly suggest using the Sancho Mod (MultiMod) or at least the official walkthrough. :)

I can only confirm what the players above replied to you - in the actual Good Dom walkthrough, Olivia will never throw darts at anyone. So there's nothing wrong with the developers' logic. Good Olivia does a minimum of bad things, and what she does do is more geared towards looking good to the sadistic women around her.. Like letting a common slave lick her pussy or letting a slave kiss her heel in public. (etc.)

Olivia, like Kane, makes a number of key decisions that affect the development of her personality and even the characters around her (not all of them). Therefore, it is up to you to decide who your Olivia turns into. For example, if you let her play "fake cops" - there will be one outcome (triggering one of the important decisions), if you choose a different path, it will be different. Anyway, try, experiment, or use a mod/walkthrough if such experiments are not to your liking.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
As for Chanel's guilt, I think your downgrade K7->K5 happened because you made certain choices that led to it. My point is that KG is a pretty complex game in terms of a lot of decisions (not always obvious) and a lot of the same variables that can affect your main MC. Judging by your MC's stats, you chose the Dom path, but somewhere along the way you slowed down, allowing Kane to act as a sub and this is the result. If this doesn't conflict with your playthrough style, I would strongly suggest using the Sancho Mod (MultiMod) or at least the official walkthrough. :)
Yeah, getting the play through I want is possible by trial and error but Sancho makes it soooooooooo much easier. Sometimes it even helps make sense of all the crazy. Heh... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I can only confirm what the players above replied to you - in the actual Good Dom walkthrough, Olivia will never throw darts at anyone. So there's nothing wrong with the developers' logic. Good Olivia does a minimum of bad things, and what she does do is more geared towards looking good to the sadistic women around her.. Like letting a common slave lick her pussy or letting a slave kiss her heel in public. (etc.)

Olivia, like Kane, makes a number of key decisions that affect the development of her personality and even the characters around her (not all of them). Therefore, it is up to you to decide who your Olivia turns into. For example, if you let her play "fake cops" - there will be one outcome (triggering one of the important decisions), if you choose a different path, it will be different. Anyway, try, experiment, or use a mod/walkthrough if such experiments are not to your liking.
Yeah, getting the play through I want is possible by trial and error but Sancho makes it soooooooooo much easier. Sometimes it even helps make sense of all the crazy. Heh... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Just a thought guys? Why we helping a K5 peasent? I'ma use his ass as a table in my new beach side property. Might even gift him to one of the sisters.... ;) hehe...heh...muhaaahahahaaaaaa.....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On another note (being silly first...but also serious with a possible game plot)...I still have my golden ticket too! So..if I hit K10...I could use that to skip 10...and go straight to Z1....and simultaniously demote the above guy down to K3?

Bwaaahhahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yea I went the evil route and ignored her cuz I wanted to take kasumi's virginity
Yeah, the temptation is definitely there. I'd like to hate fuck kasumi too. But... I'm too much of a white night. So, Imma put Olivia, Veronica and Junko in my harem along with a few other redeemables... and make slaves of the rest. :cool::devilish:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, the temptation is definitely there. I'd like to hate fuck kasumi too. But... I'm too much of a white night. So, Imma put Olivia, Veronica and Junko in my harem along with a few other redeemables... and make slaves of the rest. :cool::devilish:
I'm trying to be pessimistic for now, so that if our inflated expectations of the game's endings don't come true, I won't be too upset about it. For starters, I'll be very happy when that long-awaited moment finally comes and the Kane+Olivia love alliance becomes a reality, and the rest, including the harem and slave set you mentioned...we'll see.

I don't argue, the same Juliette sitting at Kane's (and Olivia's) feet on a leash and obediently waiting for her masters' orders looks seductive, but we still have no idea what Tess has planned for each of them. Some may trivially not live to see that happy moment.)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes