Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Can anyone give me simple instructions to K9? I just keep ending up at K5
Absolutely Absolutely Simple Instructions DOWNLOAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND EVERY PLACE IT TELLS YOU TO PLAY AS DOM AND GET MOST POINTS YOU WILL GET THAT K9 YOU LONG FOR! BEWARE!!! LATER IN GAME COMES CHOICES NOT TO PICK TO EARN K POINTS I BELIEVE! IT CLEASRLY SAYS IN WT AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GET THESE POINTS AT ALL USE THE W/T THAT'S HOW WE ALL DID IT! THAT IS SIMPLE AS IT GETS!

ON ANOTHER NOTE ANYONE KNOW ANY NEW INFO ON NEXT UPDATE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE GOT BACK IN SEPTEMBER BEFORE HER CRASH HAPPENED??
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Astrja_Snowstorm_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

Last edited:

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Ending at K5 sounds like you don't know your character cannot be opposed to Olivia if you want the highest rankings.

You sisalignment score (how much Olivia agrees with your outlook/believes she can count on you) is part of your K ranking evaluation.

edit: so Evil Olivia Good Kane means no K9 for Kane

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Simple enough instructions, be mean to zack to get to k6 pick dom answers, agree with olivia on everything ( make sure they're both aligned the same way) Pay attention to your answers when doing executive things so you serve the gambit correctly

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, you can play decent. But you'll only be able to change the setting if you're a dom.
The romance is... kinda there given the circumstances of this setting? I suggest you go for Junko (and therefore Domenique) if you want the most romantic content.
You forgot to mention Veronica, with whom Kane (dom) can have a full-blown romance. And the romantic scene between them is hardly the most beautiful in the game.

Reactions: Innocience

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Corporate Development Memo (11/12/2023)

Hi everyone!
Another update this week! First of all, I got a decent amount of messages regarding the haircut question, so let me clarify what I meant. I was simply going to consider one overall haircut per path (dom/sub) and using that as a default "Kane" character model later. Why it has to be this simple is because if not, I would have to account for numerous "hairs" in the story for a lot of extra work without a great narrative purpose. So any change would have to be a set haircut for all dom and/or all sub paths, and not tweaks within those paths which would get too complicated.
I already have one complicated thing coming up in that I am likely on the sub path to try and figure out a "tongue" alteration flag. I am so worried about this one and originally wanted to completely alter how the tongue looks, but now I am wondering if it's better to use a similar tongue but just make it much longer for the narrative to avoid tons of switching, etc.
Any ideas on this anyone?
However, why I considered the hair idea is because of say this example: Let's say dom Kane undergoes some kind of procedure and training, it might slightly tweak how his body looks (e.g. I slightly tweak his shoulders/chest) and/or hair slightly for dom/secret sub Kane. It would have a story purpose, but not necessarily a major one so yeah, it might not be something I do...but wanted to throw out what I meant.
I am now at 1,856 renders and I am getting closer to 2,000 renders. When I hit this milestone, I am likely going to playtest everything at that point over 2-3 days and make detailed notes of where I need to tweak things. I would say the dom path is essentially content complete (95% done depending on edits, music, tweaks) and the sub path is definitely over 50% now and basically I anticipate most of the rest of the renders to be on this side.
Our office is going to take some time off in December because we are going to ramp up in January for this huge contract (it is bigger in scope than almost the entire year of prior work/revenue) and we have to hire temporary staff just for this project along with working with originally three and now six other companies. It will also require me to travel out of the country next year, but this will not really impact the game I don't think because I actually tend to work better while traveling, especially writing!
It's quite likely the entire month of December will be remote work with occasional office visits just to make sure things are running ok...so this will generally be good for the game because I definitely will work faster. I have some family visiting for the holidays, but its much easier to handle this versus traveling out.
For those people that celebrate any holidays this month, please have a safe and happy time!
I am getting closer to finishing this release, but I am reluctant to say much about timelines until I get the chance to really test everything I have in the game right now. (It's harder for me to test quickly because of how saves transfer from 7 to 8, so I have to lay this out in a very organized way and multiple saves, etc.)
Talk soon everyone, and thank you so much!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Hi everyone!
Another update this week! First of all, I got a decent amount of messages regarding the haircut question, so let me clarify what I meant. I was simply going to consider one overall haircut per path (dom/sub) and using that as a default "Kane" character model later. Why it has to be this simple is because if not, I would have to account for numerous "hairs" in the story for a lot of extra work without a great narrative purpose. So any change would have to be a set haircut for all dom and/or all sub paths, and not tweaks within those paths which would get too complicated.
I already have one complicated thing coming up in that I am likely on the sub path to try and figure out a "tongue" alteration flag. I am so worried about this one and originally wanted to completely alter how the tongue looks, but now I am wondering if it's better to use a similar tongue but just make it much longer for the narrative to avoid tons of switching, etc.
However, why I considered the hair idea is because of say this example: Let's say dom Kane undergoes some kind of procedure and training, it might slightly tweak how his body looks (e.g. I slightly tweak his shoulders/chest) and/or hair slightly for dom/secret sub Kane. It would have a story purpose, but not necessarily a major one so yeah, it might not be something I do...but wanted to throw out what I meant.
I am now at 1,856 renders and I am getting closer to 2,000 renders. When I hit this milestone, I am likely going to playtest everything at that point over 2-3 days and make detailed notes of where I need to tweak things. I would say the dom path is essentially content complete (95% done depending on edits, music, tweaks) and the sub path is definitely over 50% now and basically I anticipate most of the rest of the renders to be on this side.
Our office is going to take some time off in December because we are going to ramp up in January for this huge contract (it is bigger in scope than almost the entire year of prior work/revenue) and we have to hire temporary staff just for this project along with working with originally three and now six other companies. It will also require me to travel out of the country next year, but this will not really impact the game I don't think because I actually tend to work better while traveling, especially writing!
It's quite likely the entire month of December will be remote work with occasional office visits just to make sure things are running ok...so this will generally be good for the game because I definitely will work faster. I have some family visiting for the holidays, but its much easier to handle this versus traveling out.
For those people that celebrate any holidays this month, please have a safe and happy time!
I am getting closer to finishing this release, but I am reluctant to say much about timelines until I get the chance to really test everything I have in the game right now. (It's harder for me to test quickly because of how saves transfer from 7 to 8, so I have to lay this out in a very organized way and multiple saves, etc.)
Out of reactions so thanks Dover.

Reactions: DoverUK25

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Hi everyone!
I think the idea of Kane having a different appearance for dom/sub routes is a fantastic idea! I don't know if you were at all serious about physique differences as well but it would definitely enhance the effect if you could do it. Manlier man Kane for the dom path vs. couch potatoe buzz cut sub path...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think the idea of Kane having a different appearance for dom/sub routes is a fantastic idea! I don't know if you were at all serious about physique differences as well but it would definitely enhance the effect if you could do it. Manlier man Kane for the dom path vs. couch potatoe buzz cut sub path...
Yeah, that's a great idea. And in addition to the hairstyle, you can adjust the face a little bit. Make Kane great again!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Hi everyone!
There's one thing I don't quite understand. Does what Tess announced apply to both parts of ep8? I.e. all this total amount of written dialog and renders/animations will be conditionally divided into 2 equal parts, which will be released, say, 2-3 months apart, while Tess is working on ep9? Or are we only talking about the current volume of Ep8 part1, and Tess hasn't started on the second part of ep8 yet? What are your thoughts on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
There's one thing I don't quite understand. Does what Tess announced apply to both parts of ep8? I.e. all this total amount of written dialog and renders/animations will be conditionally divided into 2 equal parts, which will be released, say, 2-3 months apart, while Tess is working on ep9? Or are we only talking about the current volume of Ep8 part1, and Tess hasn't started on the second part of ep8 yet? What are your thoughts on this?
I think it will be how the devs of Rebirth do their game with each update. Not 100% sure guess we have to wait and find out.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
This is just for part 1, she hasn't started part 2 yet, so it will probably be a little over 2000 renders for just part 1 which will be like a 1000 renders for the sub and dom paths each. I think ep.8 as a whole might be split into 3 parts, cause I think orginally i saw this episode was around 7000 renders, but she could end up doing more renders in the end.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well i didn´t remember the ep 8 will be divided in two parts so good question :LOL:. So this 1.800 renders (2.000 in the end) i suposse will be in common, and as MagicMan753 said ,each path (dom and sub) could have around 1.000 renders.

But if the ep8 is divided in two parts, then i suposse the next actualization will be 0.8.5? And with the part two 0.9?

I don´t know what are my thoughts about have the chapter divided, i usually like one full chapter, but if in the end there are good content i don´t care about technicalities like that.

Reactions: Stan5851

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
i think it will be canon in dom path that kane ends up with olivia. late lord karlsson probably calculated such outcome from the very beginning

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well i didn´t remember the ep 8 will be divided in two parts so good question :LOL:. So this 1.800 renders (2.000 in the end) i suposse will be in common, and as MagicMan753 said ,each path (dom and sub) could have around 1.000 renders.

But if the ep8 is divided in two parts, then i suposse the next actualization will be 0.8.5? And with the part two 0.9?

I don´t know what are my thoughts about have the chapter divided, i usually like one full chapter, but if in the end there are good content i don´t care about technicalities like that.
When you mean each dom and sub path… do you mean like in general or like K1- Juliette, K1 non sponsor, …. Thinking about all these paths and even sponsorships that we haven’t gotten yet are making my head spins haha even Tess told me that Veronica is getting a sub path as well! IMG_8079.jpeg IMG_8080.jpeg IMG_8081.jpeg

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes