Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I can't wait for more Juliette content! I've played a lot of VNs where the MC can take a darker route like the Blackheart series and Desert Stalker but Karlsson's Gambit is my favorite. I want to see how sadistic evil/Dom MC can be.

I'm hoping the update comes out around November.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
the more evil and dom mc gets he acts more like a fucking wimpy loser- it is me or im playing this fucking game wrong
Well within the alternatives, being Evil->Dom, kept MC from being humiliated and he fucks a lot. Combo with PrincessEyes from Olivia Evil/Dom. (match made in hell)

The sub/good i dont fucking know, because avoided like the plague going down haha. (the game made clear what happens to lower K)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: depeche mode

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
the more evil and dom mc gets he acts more like a fucking wimpy loser- it is me or im playing this fucking game wrong
If your Kane started being humiliated, in all likelihood you made some specific choice that switched you to sub routes. I can say is that the GoodDom/EvilDom routes don't have the humiliation of the main MC. To get an idea of what direction your game is going, use SanchoMod (MultiMod) and/or the official walkthrough. Links to them are posted in the OP.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone!

This one has a bit of detail and I wanted to share something else, so bear with me if I ramble a bit!

But first, let me get out the way that I am now at about 1,775 renders and I am kind of rolling towards 2,000 soon! I actually did extra renders beyond my count for the week, but they were "screens" for renders within renders -- a few examples are in these images above. (Katsumi ones I had to render separately first and then insert them in overall scene and render the overall image)

I played the dom path extensively and decided to add one earlier scene to kind of balance out how I felt it played. A few of those images are there with Raven, and I will finish that scene this week.

I would say basically the dom path after this scene feels mostly done except for tweaks, edits, and music, etc. So now I am truly shifting hard to the sub side as it's more behind for needing content. (this is normal for me and how I usually write each episode, it's hard for me to constantly jump back and forth although I do try at times.)

I also wanted to share that last night I found out our company (joint with some other companies too like an overall group) did in fact win our bid for the presentation! This will be a big job (requires us hiring people specific for this work) but we're probably going to give a lot of office time off in December (which is good for trying to finish Episode 8, Part I as well!) I'm really excited about it!

A few more thoughts since I am kind of rambling -- I have considered the idea of tweaking the haircut of Kane on the dom/sub paths. (meaning different haircut for each path) I would be curious what people think of this idea! And also what hair might be cool! I have some conceptual ideas but I've been considering it for a few weeks now. I will NOT consider changing Olivia's hair ever since the tiny thought I floated about it caused an uproar, hehe.

Last thought on Part I - it has some split branches but Part II will tend to narrow down more to a longer and straight path with a bit few sides but I'm not sure yet. Part II will likely almost all take place in the show with a few side scenes, so it won't likely go crazy with splitting.

Anyway, I will keep grinding hard on everything! Please have a great week everyone!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi everyone!

This one has a bit of detail and I wanted to share something else, so bear with me if I ramble a bit!

But first, let me get out the way that I am now at about 1,775 renders and I am kind of rolling towards 2,000 soon! I actually did extra renders beyond my count for the week, but they were "screens" for renders within renders -- a few examples are in these images above. (Katsumi ones I had to render separately first and then insert them in overall scene and render the overall image)

I played the dom path extensively and decided to add one earlier scene to kind of balance out how I felt it played. A few of those images are there with Raven, and I will finish that scene this week.

I would say basically the dom path after this scene feels mostly done except for tweaks, edits, and music, etc. So now I am truly shifting hard to the sub side as it's more behind for needing content. (this is normal for me and how I usually write each episode, it's hard for me to constantly jump back and forth although I do try at times.)

I also wanted to share that last night I found out our company (joint with some other companies too like an overall group) did in fact win our bid for the presentation! This will be a big job (requires us hiring people specific for this work) but we're probably going to give a lot of office time off in December (which is good for trying to finish Episode 8, Part I as well!) I'm really excited about it!

A few more thoughts since I am kind of rambling -- I have considered the idea of tweaking the haircut of Kane on the dom/sub paths. (meaning different haircut for each path) I would be curious what people think of this idea! And also what hair might be cool! I have some conceptual ideas but I've been considering it for a few weeks now. I will NOT consider changing Olivia's hair ever since the tiny thought I floated about it caused an uproar, hehe.

Last thought on Part I - it has some split branches but Part II will tend to narrow down more to a longer and straight path with a bit few sides but I'm not sure yet. Part II will likely almost all take place in the show with a few side scenes, so it won't likely go crazy with splitting.

Anyway, I will keep grinding hard on everything! Please have a great week everyone!
Glad to hear things are going well for you and your company. I like the haircut idea and while you're at it; could dom MC start working out and add a little muscle tone? Oh, and maybe a couple inches in height...:oops: Yeah... that last part might be harder at this point...:p But giving him a bit more muscle would enhance the "domness" IMO Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hi everyone!

Nice! The more renders more content and time to play ,so nice.

About the kane´s haircut it can be very interesting, but change Olivia´s hair...I didn´t know Tess was thinking in change it, thank godness she isn´t going to change it, i think all from Olivia is perfect now.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Glad to hear things are going well for you and your company. I like the haircut idea and while you're at it; could dom MC start working out and add a little muscle tone? Oh, and maybe a couple inches in height...:oops: Yeah... that last part might be harder at this point...:p But giving him a bit more muscle would enhance the "domness" IMO Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Sometimes playing a game and the Mc have a small frame in comparison to a tall LI and make me wonder, then again talking about it could rustle some feathers and be called heightism.

Lets keep short kings happy
:BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes