motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sometimes playing a game and the Mc have a small frame in comparison to a tall LI and make me wonder, then again talking about it could rustle some feathers and be called heightism.

Lets keep short kings happy
:BootyTime:
Nah, short kings got no reason... But, you are right about one thing... I am definitely suffering from KaneDomism...

there should be forced pregnancy in this
Yes!! KaneDom will not only fuck 'em all... He will knock 'em all up!! Uhhhh... right, Tess?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
in the evil path the sisters start to getting the hots for kane lmao. there will no be incest in the game correct?
Incest with a genetic relative without emotional bond is a sad fuck bro.

Olivia going evil path could make a Egyptian dynasty with Kane and well.
download (11).jpeg

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
the game won't start, nothing happens when i try to run either of the .exe files.
Can you give some more information? when you double click one of the .exe files does nothing happen at all? like no windows pop up. or do you get an error?

zkall

Aug 2, 2020
Can you give some more information? when you double click one of the .exe files does nothing happen at all? like no windows pop up. or do you get an error?
correct, nothing, no error or anything.
i tried a different download mirror though, and that seemed to work

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
TessSadist Wonderful as always.

Been a while since I last commented here but I'm back from my extended leave. This is still the most underrated Vn around, and still the best written by far out of them all!

So many issues, permatations, deceit, lies, aces upo the sleeve. I certainly hope you're going where I would like you to go (in my head with certain things), seriously cannot wait for the next update Mistress. ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm
I just found this think I'll give it a try
But I have a question first
Is the male mc a decent dude?
I don't really like when they are creepy perverts

Also is the romance good?
I'm a sucker for romantic stories

• Hey there
Reactions: shitass1001

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Hmm

you choose if he is a bad guy or not and you can find romance but not all path (and there is many path) have some
I should had that you are in a dystopian setting where kindness can be see as a weakness

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Hmm

This is the game you been waiting for dear Josh. Sub route all the way.

Dom is greedy and don't share.

And Mc is a good dude, the universe from this game is the girls that are evil tho.

Power makes right is the motto from this game.

Reactions: 912BHi and Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm

No real 'romance' yet (there will be though) and yes, the mc is a good guy in that regard. There are 2 main paths you can take him. Dom/Good...Dom/Evil...Submissive. On the 'good' path...you can avoid being an asshole to people and still progess, it does not hinder your 'rank progress'. Never played the submissive route as not my jam at all...but the MC is not a 'creep'. It's also really multi-protag Josh...you get a lot of decision making from the MC's sister also.

Definitely give it a go, some great girls in it (some literal pyschotic girls too lol)....sister is just awesome beyond awesome and the story really is one of the best here mate. Do bear in mind the society it is set in, lot of forced content from other people on other people. very dominant female run society/organisation who primarily use male slaves for 'pleasure'. If you make the sister a dominant personality there are only a couple of scenes forced, you can avoid all other interactions with males and females with her and she is also, a 'good guy'...if on her good path too. Male MC, where there are some very mild scenes (forced) as part of the story, you decide who you interact with.

P.S. Don't piss Juliette off ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Hmm

Hey Joshy, welcome the one thing Kane isn't, a creepy pervert. He can be evil or good, and there are plenty of romance options on both the good and evil path. No straws though sadly. Not yet anyway

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Hmm

Well, you can play decent. But you'll only be able to change the setting if you're a dom.
The romance is... kinda there given the circumstances of this setting? I suggest you go for Junko (and therefore Domenique) if you want the most romantic content.

Reactions: shitass1001

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well, you can play decent. But you'll only be able to change the setting if you're a dom.
The romance is... kinda there given the circumstances of this setting? I suggest you go for Junko (and therefore Domenique) if you want the most romantic content.
Olivia as well put them both on the good path and you'll have your sweet slow build romance

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes