the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Corporate Development Memo (11/12/2023)

Hi everyone!
Another update this week! First of all, I got a decent amount of messages regarding the haircut question, so let me clarify what I meant. I was simply going to consider one overall haircut per path (dom/sub) and using that as a default "Kane" character model later. Why it has to be this simple is because if not, I would have to account for numerous "hairs" in the story for a lot of extra work without a great narrative purpose. So any change would have to be a set haircut for all dom and/or all sub paths, and not tweaks within those paths which would get too complicated.
I already have one complicated thing coming up in that I am likely on the sub path to try and figure out a "tongue" alteration flag. I am so worried about this one and originally wanted to completely alter how the tongue looks, but now I am wondering if it's better to use a similar tongue but just make it much longer for the narrative to avoid tons of switching, etc.
Any ideas on this anyone?
However, why I considered the hair idea is because of say this example: Let's say dom Kane undergoes some kind of procedure and training, it might slightly tweak how his body looks (e.g. I slightly tweak his shoulders/chest) and/or hair slightly for dom/secret sub Kane. It would have a story purpose, but not necessarily a major one so yeah, it might not be something I do...but wanted to throw out what I meant.
I am now at 1,856 renders and I am getting closer to 2,000 renders. When I hit this milestone, I am likely going to playtest everything at that point over 2-3 days and make detailed notes of where I need to tweak things. I would say the dom path is essentially content complete (95% done depending on edits, music, tweaks) and the sub path is definitely over 50% now and basically I anticipate most of the rest of the renders to be on this side.
Our office is going to take some time off in December because we are going to ramp up in January for this huge contract (it is bigger in scope than almost the entire year of prior work/revenue) and we have to hire temporary staff just for this project along with working with originally three and now six other companies. It will also require me to travel out of the country next year, but this will not really impact the game I don't think because I actually tend to work better while traveling, especially writing!
It's quite likely the entire month of December will be remote work with occasional office visits just to make sure things are running ok...so this will generally be good for the game because I definitely will work faster. I have some family visiting for the holidays, but its much easier to handle this versus traveling out.
For those people that celebrate any holidays this month, please have a safe and happy time!
I am getting closer to finishing this release, but I am reluctant to say much about timelines until I get the chance to really test everything I have in the game right now. (It's harder for me to test quickly because of how saves transfer from 7 to 8, so I have to lay this out in a very organized way and multiple saves, etc.)
Talk soon everyone, and thank you so much!
so does that mean the game will not be out at least before jan

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is just for part 1, she hasn't started part 2 yet, so it will probably be a little over 2000 renders for just part 1 which will be like a 1000 renders for the sub and dom paths each. I think ep.8 as a whole might be split into 3 parts, cause I think orginally i saw this episode was around 7000 renders, but she could end up doing more renders in the end.
I'm not a patron of the game and may have missed something, but in Tess's posts on her discord (and I think even in this thread, in one of her old posts) I've seen info that ep8 will be divided into 2 parts, not 3. Actually, I don't mind 3 parts and 7000 renders, as well if they have enough interesting content, I just wonder where this info came from.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
When you mean each dom and sub path… do you mean like in general or like K1- Juliette, K1 non sponsor, …. Thinking about all these paths and even sponsorships that we haven’t gotten yet are making my head spins haha
In general. It´s probably the variables in each path (sub and dom) could have more renders or could have less renders , but i think the most possible will be around 1.000 renders for sub and 1.000 for dom. But we will see, you have a good question there :LOL: :unsure:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I can´t say much because i don´t know :LOL: but with this new information the most probably launch for me is in middle December (with many hopes) and January (more reallistic for me). But i can be wrong.
I think we might get another update in late December just because Tess has more time next month to work on the game.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Who cares if full...33 parts....does it matter...any content for KG is good content...right?
I don't know what 33 parts you're talking about, but as far as I remember, according to Tess herself, who wrote here earlier, the total number of KG episodes will be about 12-15 (I can be wrong on +- 1-2, but the order of numbers is so).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know what 33 parts you're talking about, but as far as I remember, according to Tess herself, who wrote here earlier, the total number of KG episodes will be about 12-15 (I can be wrong on +- 1-2, but the order of numbers is so).
*woooooosh*

• Angry
Reactions: Stan5851

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
I once downloaded an installer for the Mac version. it came with an attached EXE file for the PC version. Having decided to download this game - and this is more than 12 gigabytes in one file, I did not find an acceptable source than MEGA. but MEGA had only the MAC version. Bearing in mind that there might also be an EXE file for the PC, I started downloading. but to my surprise there was no EXE file. =))

maybe someone can share the EXE file from the game? please =) download the PC version again - this is beyond my moral strength =)

or, alternatively, tell me the length of the EXE file in bytes. I'll try to find a suitable one among the list of other games that I have already downloaded - thereby making it myself.

thanks.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi!
I once downloaded an installer for the Mac version. it came with an attached EXE file for the PC version. Having decided to download this game - and this is more than 12 gigabytes in one file, I did not find an acceptable source than MEGA. but MEGA had only the MAC version. Bearing in mind that there might also be an EXE file for the PC, I started downloading. but to my surprise there was no EXE file. =))

maybe someone can share the EXE file from the game? please =) download the PC version again - this is beyond my moral strength =)

or, alternatively, tell me the length of the EXE file in bytes. I'll try to find a suitable one among the list of other games that I have already downloaded - thereby making it myself.

thanks.
KarlssonsGambit-0.7.FinalB - PC version (64bit &32bit *exe in the attach).
ramvivat, its strange, f95 renames the archive (attachment) as "virus". That's crazy. Okay, here is the archive with 2 *exe on Mega (virus-free).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
according to tess either this episode or the next one is when the bodies start dropping. ( technically the nurse is dead if you didn't go the veronica route, but that's it

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can someone help Stan explain my post pls, I really can't be bothered myself.
English is not my first language. I believe you are implying that I took your post too literally? And "33 parts" was a figurative expression, not a statement? If that's the case, then the question is dropped and we're having classic "translation difficulties" here.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
English is not my first language. I believe you are implying that I took your post too literally? And "33 parts" was a figurative expression, not a statement? If that's the case, then the question is dropped and we're having classic "translation difficulties" here.
I think Maviarab is talking about the next episode, like saying he doesn´t care if the chapter has two, three or even 33 parts because the content is good in all options. Maybe he was speaking about what i said about i don´t like to play chapters with differents parts, i prefer it complete and one part.

I don´t know , i could be wrong too, when english isn´t our first language is very easy to misunderstand things (maybe my all explanation is wrong and i´m misunderstanding too :LOL: )

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think Maviarab is talking about the next episode, like saying he doesn´t care if the chapter has two, three or even 33 parts because the content is good in all options. Maybe he was speaking about what i said about i don´t like to play chapters with differents parts, i prefer it complete and one part.

I don´t know , i could be wrong too, when english isn´t our first language is very easy to misunderstand things (maybe my all explanation is wrong and i´m misunderstanding too :LOL: )
I agree.:) Usually I am helped by DeepL Translator, its very good, but if individual phrases of the interlocutor when translated into your native language can be interpreted quite differently, it is powerless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I agree.:) Usually I am helped by DeepL Translator, its very good, but if individual phrases of the interlocutor when translated into your native language can be interpreted quite differently, it is powerless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, you guys got it right. He was just randomly choosing a large number to emphasize the point. It's all good! (y):cool:

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
can you do a route were mc knows how to play the game, isnt a sub but let him be "used" by the girls while he advance his status? like for example licking blonde woman in jail. things like that

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes