Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I became K9 (YOOHOO!!!!)...
they gave me under my supervision pod W2.
Amy K2 is there.
The question is, is it possible to turn Amy into at least K4? or will she remain a simple whore for someone after the end of her training?
(I have a little soft spot for Amy, I want a better future for her)

Another question - with my K9 status, can this bitch Chanel harm me?

and I also forgot to ask about one thing - a bracelet that, when I was K6, was brought to me at night when I was sleeping by a mysterious woman. will this bracelet come back to me or is it lost to me?
As for Amy, just start playing ep7 and a lot will become clear. And yes, It's best not to fight with anyone over nothing yet. The Dom Kane is very important to them, but for now we're not in a position to dictate our terms and punish women like Chanel. As long as we don't go beyond Kane's dominant behavior, Chanel isn't capable of harming him. You're probably talking about some specific experience where your Dom Kane accidentally "took a wrong turn"). But it doesn't matter, this world is full of twisted bitches, and Chanel is one of them.

So play your chess game calculatingly, and then "the reward will find the hero". It may take many playthroughs of the game on different paths to fully realize what is going on in the game at all the deep levels. Of course, knowledge in exchange for submission is not what I (and apparently you) want, but even the Dom routes (good/evil and combinations there of) carry a lot of uncharted territory, depending on what sponsors you choose, what women you interact with, what decisions you make, etc. I realize you're playing without a mod, but if you open a mod, the amount of flags, parameters, values and variables can be very impressive.

So "I got through 7 eps in 1 playthrough" means you are at the very beginning of the Path of Knowledge.) But anyway, you're doing great and you still have time to unravel all the mysteries of the game by the release of the new 8th episode. ;)

Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, z points is BAD
and what about E DomPoints(edpts)? are they also BAD points?
i searched in the script - i found many "edpts+=" expressions, but... not found any "if edpts>=" (WTF???)

what about O Points? are they also bad?

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
W pod :

Amy: private secretary

Angelica: Let her join the rebel group or release her after taking over the company

Kelly: Spy?

Chloe: Go fuck herself

Reactions: ramvivat

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and what about E DomPoints(edpts)? are they also BAD points?
i searched in the script - i found many "edpts+=" expressions, but... not found any "if edpts>=" (WTF???)

what about O Points? are they also bad?
Yeah...you don't want edpts either. (well...unless you want to head down that specific path I suppose heh...but ideally you want those low too. For record, I believe those are Elena Dom Points).

Those are the only two point variables (that I'm aware of...currently) that more = bad (if going good/dom route).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah...you don't want edpts either. (well...unless you want to head down that specific path I suppose heh...but ideally you want those low too. For record, I believe those are Elena Dom Points).

Those are the only two point variables (that I'm aware of...currently) that more = bad (if going good/dom route).
By the way, I tried to do a little research. edpts are only increasing, but they are not analyzed anywhere. there is no line in the script containing "if edpts". What is this? an oversight by a developer who decided to clumsily complete a boring project without analyzing what had been accomplished?

I'll try to gain these points for the first time.
I'll see how this affects the future of the MC.

I'm clear about z points. I won’t collect them in the next playthrough (I’ll try not to exceed 3).

It’s still not 100% clear about e dom points. thanks nonetheless. I'll be careful with these points (just in case).

• Angry
Reactions: myst0501

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
By the way, I tried to do a little research. edpts are only increasing, but they are not analyzed anywhere. there is no line in the script containing "if edpts". What is this? an oversight by a developer who decided to clumsily complete a boring project without analyzing what had been accomplished?

I'm clear about z points. I won’t collect them in the next playthrough (I’ll try not to exceed 3).

It’s still not 100% clear about e dom points. thanks nonetheless. I'll be careful with these points (just in case).
I believe they will be used in the next chapter.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
What is this? an oversight by a developer who decided to clumsily complete a boring project without analyzing what had been accomplished?
Why add this?

And as maviarab said, the edpts variable is likely to come into play next update.

I'll disagree with there earlier guess that they are Elena Dom Points though. There is another variable introduced in the .7 update called espts, and they appear roughly as frequenlty as edpts. Based on this, my guess is they will be used for your next evaluation and would stand for evaulation dominant points and evaluation submissive points respectively.

Reactions: ramvivat

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

No, "oversight" is not a thing Tess does, but what she has done is put in stats whose purpose remain hidden until a later episode, and there's still some yet to be revealed, like the "Gambit" score has yet to affect anything, and the first possible point was all the way back in Ep 2.

Edpts currently is not available on every playthrough, (I just changed my strategy from full Dom Good to Dom Mix (Good with evil decisions, and mostly evil Olivia), so I went through and made my own walkthrough to track if this ends up with bad results, and my path wasn't even offered edpts). As far as this community can tell, edpts is BAD for Dom/High Rank players. What these do, or how much do you need min/max for your desired outcome is unknown, but thus far 0 Slave in prison and 0 zpts during evaluation have been necessary for max promotion, so we assume the same applies.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No, "oversight" is not a thing Tess does, but what she has done is put in stats whose purpose remain hidden until a later episode, and there's still some yet to be revealed, like the "Gambit" score has yet to affect anything, and the first possible point was all the way back in Ep 2.

Edpts currently is not available on every playthrough, (I just changed my strategy from full Dom Good to Dom Mix (Good with evil decisions, and mostly evil Olivia), so I went through and made my own walkthrough to track if this ends up with bad results, and my path wasn't even offered edpts). As far as this community can tell, edpts is BAD for Dom/High Rank players. What these do, or how much do you need min/max for your desired outcome is unknown, but thus far 0 Slave in prison and 0 zpts during evaluation have been necessary for max promotion, so we assume the same applies.
yes, i not see "Completed" flag in the tag list - this means i must be wrons about "v0.7 Final" what i considered as a final of a project... oops haha =)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Will it be explained by the end of the current update how Olivia ended up in Callista’s family, considering herself Callista’s daughter?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

You can think of "dormant" variables as Chekhov's guns that are sure to go off at the right moment.

As for the purpose of espts and edpts, the creator of the SanchoМod writes the following:
Tess loves her acronyms and I always have to decipher them. What you are missing is the other side of the coin. There's espts and edpts for E.SubPoints and E.DomPoints respectively. I'm certain they will be used for Elena evaluation of performance at some point.
Of course, Sancho could be wrong too, but something tells me he's right. At least, there is logic in it, if we remember that for Kane the subway scene is nothing more than another deep test of personality and self-control, and the author of this test is Elena (she tells us that you don't have to go anywhere, but MC Dom can (and should) do things his way, but at the same time "not go crazy".

Again, we shouldn't forget that Elena is seriously considering a love union between Kane Dom and Olivia (and if you notice, Kane and Olivia's relationship is going in that direction) for the very last time in the finale of ep7. But she needs to make sure that Kane lives up to her (and not only her) expectations. So I think the edpts variable (Elena Dom points) is the direct analog of z-scores.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Wait... only 12? I think we are so far from the end. There have to be some time jumps for this to make better sense.
Well, that's what Tess wrote here. And given the fact that the game's story has been written a long time ago, I can hardly doubt her assessment. Yeah, I would have liked more episodes too, but what is, is.

On the other hand, ep8 will have 2 parts (and someone wrote that it will have 3) and judging by the fact that Tess has changed her approach to releasing updates (update splitting), then 9-12 eps can also have 2 parts at least. So hopefully there should be enough interesting content and the whole story will be told.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Will it be explained by the end of the current update how Olivia ended up in Callista’s family, considering herself Callista’s daughter?
It's pretty much already explained. In exchange for Alexander not chasing her, he had Callista adopt Olivia. Likely cuz he wanted at least one of his children to be influenced by her.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes