Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who’s in the DeCock family? (Female wise) trying to see if I can join them through the sub route eventually hahaha also for the sub path, remind me but isn’t there two deals we can make with Kiyomi?? Joining the vipers and something else with Kane and little bro??
I would imagine (no idea) that Delilah is probably key to the sub route.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! what mean of scale points?
for example there is Kitty points and is Kitty Scale points.
which points may lead me to better future?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think the same, but what can the DeKocks give us? I mean, the Karlsson team have more power if i´m not wrong and for me the girls are more hot so... The DeKock family would have to offer something really big for betray the sisters from Karlsson team :unsure:

Unless we want a vengeance and destroy the sisters, of course.
Karlssons might have more power, but dekocks have a whole section of power devoted to only them couple that with the fact that Kane probably wouldn't mind working with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say he has plenty to offer

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi! what mean of scale points?
for example there is Kitty points and is Kitty Scale points.
which points may lead me to better future?
Here's the dev's response
Just saw this real quick -- the S means Scale -- meaning a lower Scale is more submissive to that specific person and a higher number is more dominant towards that specific person. So it's not the same as your general dom/sub overall, as you could be pretty dom/sub overall, but different with one person specifically, hope it helps!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Karlssons might have more power, but dekocks have a whole section of power devoted to only them couple that with the fact that Kane probably wouldn't mind working with
I'd say he has plenty to offer
Now is there an understanding of who exactly his birth sister is? I've read some post of players playing the sub routes, but still haven't figured out who the lucky girl is.

Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
is it for best add more PrincessEye points?
If you want to bang Olivia, yes if not, no.

Now is there an understanding of who exactly his birth sister is? I've read some post of players playing the sub routes, but still haven't figured out who the lucky girl is.
It's not verified in the story yet, but it's pretty much understood to be
. The big scene that convinced most people was at the dom ceremony where Juliette decides to fuck with the Decocks by shit-talking Kane and her reaction is supposed to be a hint as to her relationship to Kane according to Tess

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there no chance for good\dom to get K10 before the end of this current update?
second good\dom re-run and still K9... but Dominiquie mentioned K10... but Olivia give me only K9...

If you want to bang Olivia, yes if not, no.
hmm bang? no..
i wanna make love to Sis, i wanna Breed Sis... i wanna knock up Sis and fuck her pregobelly after...

=)))

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there no chance for good\dom to get K10 before the end of this current update?
second good\dom re-run and still K9... but Dominiquie mentioned K10... but Olivia give me only K9...
Nope.Will be possible only in the next update. Read the official walkthrough of ep7, it's all written there (pp 41-43).

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It's not verified in the story yet, but it's pretty much understood to be
. The big scene that convinced most people was at the dom ceremony where Juliette decides to fuck with the Decocks by shit-talking Kane and her reaction is supposed to be a hint as to her relationship to Kane according to Tess
It would be nice have a gallery or a library inside the game where we can see and read about the characters, like lore of the game.
I don´t remember at all who is Nadia and it´s not the fisrt time this happen to me in this game, there are so many characters and i don´t remember half of them :ROFLMAO: .

Do you know guys if Tess will add functions like a gallery or a character library in some actualization? It would be good for the game :unsure:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and yet that structure is weak which is unable to hold on without violence within itself.
A weak ruler is one who is unable to convince (without violence) his subordinates with words to do what needs to be done.
the message of the game is that the structure must be weak in order to rely on slaves and violence. You don’t need a strong director, you don’t need a director who is able to convince his subordinates that what needs to be done correctly.
This is what I read between the lines.
MC is forced in every possible way by his environment to be weak and show violence.
this VN is a kind of anti-utopia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It would be nice have a gallery or a library inside the game where we can see and read about the characters, like lore of the game.
I don´t remember at all who is Nadia and it´s not the fisrt time this happen to me in this game, there are so many characters and i don´t remember half of them :ROFLMAO: .

Do you know guys if Tess will add functions like a gallery or a character library in some actualization? It would be good for the game :unsure:
I understand what you're saying, a character library like the one that exists in "Desert Stalker" would make life easier for players who have forgotten a lot, but I'm afraid that creating such a library would only delay the already slow production of the game. Besides, we have enough detailed that it's easy to navigate. As for the gallery, Sancho1969 made an accessible gallery of all game scenes in his mod..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
and yet that structure is weak which is unable to hold on without violence within itself.
A weak ruler is one who is unable to convince (without violence) his subordinates with words to do what needs to be done.
the message of the game is that the structure must be weak in order to rely on slaves and violence. You don’t need a strong director, you don’t need a director who is able to convince his subordinates that what needs to be done correctly.
This is what I read between the lines.
MC is forced in every possible way by his environment to be weak and show violence.
this VN is a kind of anti-utopia.
You and I have probably played different games. In my game, most of the women surrounding Dom Kane argued that a lot was expected of him, and to reach the top, Kane had to be smart and strong, but by no means weak. (I'll leave Alessandra and her "dom in public, sub in the bedroom" quirks aside, because even with her you can do whatever you want, and for Dom players there are 2 great scenes with her and her girlfriend). As for the cruelty, well, that's just the way the world works. If Alexander Karlsson hadn't been abused by mysterious sadistic women in his time, his own daughters wouldn't have grown up so evil and spoiled. But Kane and Olivia managed to escape this curse, so if you want to make a difference in this world, it's all in your hands.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020

Regarding this, I am making a wiki for Karlsson's gambit. I made the Karlsson_Group_relationships before, but I wanted something where we could have more detail. Also, a place to add lore that is difficult to fit into the game itself without too much exposition.

I've added most of the characters already along with their infoboxes, and I'm working on adding the rest. All that remains is populating the wiki with content. I'll be doing it, but on my own, it will take a long time to complete. So if anyone wants to add/edit to this wiki, you're welcome. Please create an account so it's easier to track. Here's the link to the Wiki.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I understand what you're saying, a character library like the one that exists in "Desert Stalker" would make life easier for players who have forgotten a lot, but I'm afraid that creating such a library would only delay the already slow production of the game. Besides, we have enough detailed that it's easy to navigate. As for the gallery, Sancho1969 made an accessible gallery of all game scenes in his mod..
That´s exactly what i mean. Of course it will delay futures updates but i still thinking it can be good for the game, at least at some point in the story like we are now where all characters are known and only would be make it once and that´s it, i don´t think we will see many news characters in future updates because all is good established now (but this would´t bother me).

About Sancho´s mod seems like that dude is a really good mod maker, i have seen his comments about mods in many games and i´m pretty sure his works are delightfull, i don´t usually use mods because i prefer vanilla versions but if Tess can´t give us an official gallery then i will take cheerfully the mod (y)

Thanks for the Pdf ,i didn´t know this and it´s really usefull

Regarding this, I am making a wiki for Karlsson's gambit. I made the Karlsson_Group_relationships before, but I wanted something where we could have more detail. Also, a place to add lore that is difficult to fit into the game itself without too much exposition.

I've added most of the characters already along with their infoboxes, and I'm working on adding the rest. All that remains is populating the wiki with content. I'll be doing it, but on my own, it will take a long time to complete. So if anyone wants to add/edit to this wiki, you're welcome. Please create an account so it's easier to track. Here's the link to the Wiki.
Thanks mate! I always love wikis and i aprecciate the pdf, that´s some good work! (y), if we can´t have an official gallery or wiki inside the game it´s good players do it.

But is a serious work, i mean, i don´t think i can contribute in your project because i don´t remember so much about the game now, only the basics :cry::LOL:.

Reactions: Kxca and Stan5851

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Does anyone have any news regarding the release date of the update?
Here, read:

Hi everyone!
I am up a little later today (almost lunch yikes) as I worked on a lot of stuff over the weekend!
I am now up to 1,939 renders and should cross 2,000 renders this week!
I will likely do a public post next weekend, and also do a hardcore play test of everything I have in detail and start setting up saves and other things to try and get me more towards the finish line!
This week here is Thanksgiving but I'm also basically not doing much for the office, so it should balance out I think to a kind of semi-normal week.
I am hoping to get to the end of this month with the sub path really deep and getting close to done, but my task list is a bit long hehe...
I am hoping to talk about release possibilities soon. I am very wary of doing this before some testing because it's a transfer to a new type of episode with a small update but transferring saves over, etc. But hopefully it goes smooth!
The haircut poll was very interesting! After I extensively tested the three main haircuts that were kind of close, the one that won actually kind of worked the best for me. I didn't expect that with my first initial generic test, but in a real environment, it looked a lot better!
For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving this week, please have a great time! Even if you don't, always cherish the people that give your life meaning and thank them...try to have a great week!

Reactions: FDMuser
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes