Mar 11, 2023
To be fair to us, dom players don't have access to the same information as the sub players, so if the secret sibling didn't get revealed in this forum, I doubt dom players would've even noticed the arm grab. Now that subs and doms are working together, we can speculate much more effectively.
Nah, to be fair, Juliette baiting Nadia in the "thrones room" was a dead giveaway, and I think both dom and sub players got it with minor changes (iirc, been a while since I played sub route).
Not too long after that scene she's talking to Pat about getting dom to kill juliette or vice versa.
Did she specify the sisters though? I recall it being ambiguous, so it could be Olivia or Veronica.
Checkmate, Veronica haters. She's innocent (almost).. :KEK: .Okay, we've got the ears (not quite, but we know she didn't do it), that leaves the pain and pleasure enhancers...Well..hmm...But you know what I say, it was all done in the name of science! :devilish:
Yeah, I concede defeat on this I guess. She's still not off the hook though!
I'll play JJJ from Spider-Man:
1705863163708.jpeg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Tess clearly said he's a bad actor. You know, how can I put it? Not everyone can be Brad Pitt or Al Pacino. So Dover.. Dover wasn't as good as those two.;) (Just kidding:D)
Yeah, i think i get it now, i don´t have reactions so thanks for your comparison :LOL: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I understood that too, but Tess has said she doesn´t have any problem with leakers and piracy, only with Dover :unsure:, bah whathever, i don´t know Tess and i don´t Know Dover so i just going to ignore this drama and wait for the game :LOL::)

So you are saying (and Tess) Dover isn´t a leaker, only an impostor who says to be a leaker, right? If this is the case well, i don´t like liars, but if the problem is only Dover leaking i don´t have problems with him...

I remember he said in the last chapter he was going to leak the game, and a few hours later the game was leaked :unsure:
I didn't said he isn't or is a leaker, I only said that he might leak the game and that's the only reason she is pissed about him.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Nah, to be fair, Juliette baiting Nadia in the "thrones room" was a dead giveaway, and I think both dom and sub players got it with minor changes (iirc, been a while since I played sub route).

Did she specify the sisters though? I recall it being ambiguous, so it could be Olivia or Veronica.
Is it, though? We just found out Kane's father was a Dekock, so Nadia being needled by Juliette doesn't really stand out if you don't have the other information.

You're right she was ambiguous, it could be any of the sisters. I made an assumption.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Checkmate, Veronica haters. She's innocent (almost).. :KEK: .Okay, we've got the ears (not quite, but we know she didn't do it), that leaves the pain and pleasure enhancers...Well..hmm...But you know what I say, it was all done in the name of science! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always felt that Veronica could not be so heartless, this little brilliant girl from the park, whose childhood had been ruined by her demonic father, whose innocent soul had been scarred by Alexander's cruelty and cynicism. But I believed that there must have been a spark of humanity left in the soul of this red-haired, aloof girl. A spark from which would ignite a flame that would devour all her enemies, heal the entire continent, and give life to a doomed world. :D

Tess clearly said he's a bad actor. You know, how can I put it? Not everyone can be Brad Pitt or Al Pacino. So Dover.. Dover wasn't as good as those two.;) (Just kidding:D)
WHAT DID I SAY?!? Don’t disrespect my QUEEN LIKE THAT (along with Delilah hehehe) joking in all seriousness but yeah with Nadia, it’s extremely visible that she cares about Kane in a way I feel like it’s more important than with Olivia… she shows some signs of care in the sub playthrough!! I do hope that we can see Nadia interact with sub Kane in the future!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure Alessandra didn't mean either Olivia or Veronica. I've written about Alessa's interest in Olivia's success before, and Veronica is the key figure without whom (as well as without GQ/Callista) it is impossible to complete the Gambit and fulfill the late Alexander's demands. No, it's too early to hunt Olivia..Maybe one day Alessandra will realize that our agent Olivia has outplayed her, but it's still a long way off. (imo)

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
WHAT DID I SAY?!? Don’t disrespect my QUEEN LIKE THAT (along with Delilah hehehe) joking in all seriousness but yeah with Nadia, it’s extremely visible that she cares about Kane in a way I feel like it’s more important than with Olivia… she shows some signs of care in the sub playthrough!! I do hope that we can see Nadia interact with sub Kane in the future!
You mean we need more DomKane and Nadia content? Completely agree...

Gonna start a campaign....right after my coffee...as I always drink coffee while campaigning for something!

Mar 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure Alessandra didn't mean either Olivia or Veronica. I've written about Alessa's interest in Olivia's success before, and Veronica is the key figure without whom (as well as without GQ/Callista) it is impossible to complete the Gambit and fulfill the late Alexander's demands. No, it's too early to hunt Olivia..Maybe one day Alessandra will realize that our agent Olivia has outplayed her, but it's still a long way off. (imo)
Good points, I just think that even at this relatively early stage of the Gambit Olivia is quickly becoming biggest threat to everyone. She already has Elena and Veronica in her corner, got on the Board, gets more and more support from the staff, not to mention getting REALLY close to Kane. So I would, personally, try to eleminate her and blame Jules or Dominique, hopefully provoking a full-blown civil war where Alessa is almost a neutral party of calm and reason. Thus people turning to her for help and support.

Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Gonna start a campaign....right after my coffee...as I always drink coffee while campaigning for something!
Thankfully we get some this update. Kane gonna be in a veronica nadia sandwich... but not in a sexual way

• Haha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

No I mean Sub Kane interaction with Nadia (it doesn’t have to be sexual lol just a conversation) but yeah for both versions of Kane! And coffee? I prefer energy drinks!

• Haha

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I liked the theory that we all have incomplete knowledge because we play a single path and by discussing between the two sides (subs and doms) we complete the circle to answer various mysteries.
But has anyone played the third path, the secret-sub one? Perhaps more things are revealed there? :unsure:.

Mar 11, 2023
But has anyone played the third path, the secret-sub one? Perhaps more things are revealed there? :unsure:.
I did once, and outside of specific Alessa scenes that had no real relevance to the overall plot it was a fairly standard playthrough. At least I don't recall anything of importance.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I honestly believe that alessandra might be cool enough with allowing Olivia to run shit as long as she has her little slice of the pie to run in the background that doesn't require too much work. She's said as much in her secret pool

Last edited:

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Secret sub route is my favourite route so far. I have high hopes for it. Can't recall getting any new information from it. Other than you get to know some more of the characters are female supremacists. I think, and hope, there will be something happening with that down the line.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Good points, I just think that even at this relatively early stage of the Gambit Olivia is quickly becoming biggest threat to everyone. She already has Elena and Veronica in her corner, got on the Board, gets more and more support from the staff, not to mention getting REALLY close to Kane. So I would, personally, try to eleminate her and blame Jules or Dominique, hopefully provoking a full-blown civil war where Alessa is almost a neutral party of calm and reason. Thus people turning to her for help and support.
It makes sense, but it's still pretty early (in my opinion) for such a scenario.. Oh, and Olivia is still Z3, she's not a Board member yet and will only be able to join when she proves that she has successfully completed the main task assigned to her (Prisoner Reeducation Program).

I think key things like internal wars, actual assassination attempts, etc. will start happening when we're given the opportunity to finally choose the factions we're interested in (which, as I understand it, won't happen until pt 2-3 of ep8). And given that ep8 is devoted almost entirely to violent game show, I'm guessing that the internecine wars between the Karlssons, DeKocks, and other interested parties won't start until episode 9 at the earliest.

The game show will not be spoiled by internal strife, on the contrary, it is important for the Karlssons to demonstrate to all factions (VIPs) that the Karlsson corporation is strong and powerful, no matter what.And if during such a demonstration of their greatness the lion bites off one of its own paws (sisters), it will look like weakness and disaster, which they cannot allow.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It makes sense, but it's still pretty early (in my opinion) for such a scenario.. Oh, and Olivia is still Z3, she's not a Board member yet and will only be able to join when she proves that she has successfully completed the main task assigned to her (Prisoner Reeducation Program).

I think key things like internal wars, actual assassination attempts, etc. will start happening when we're given the opportunity to finally choose the factions we're interested in (which, as I understand it, won't happen until pt 2-3 of ep8). And given that ep8 is devoted almost entirely to violent game show, I'm guessing that the internecine wars between the Karlssons, DeKocks, and other interested parties won't start until episode 9 at the earliest.

The game show will not be spoiled by internal strife, on the contrary, it is important for the Karlssons to demonstrate to all factions (VIPs) that the Karlsson corporation is strong and powerful, no matter what.And if during such a demonstration of their greatness the lion bites off one of its own paws (sisters), it will look like weakness and disaster, which they cannot allow.
Still wondering who the factions are tbh Tess said 3-5 of them and that she trying to see if some of the factions could merge with one another… but yeah she said mostly part 2 is the gameshow but will have choices that hard carry over to part 3, which will be the resolution of the gameshow to episode 9 where Kane (no matter that status) will have to lean in to picking a side…

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes