Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can fix her!
Getting her assistant to help huh? Yeah...I may or may not have done that....not that I can confirm nor deny I was ever there or met her....or even who we're talking about...either of them....neither were naked on the table either...glistening with sweat....

Nope....just me, my dolls and my coffee over here....

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
factions? someone else did a better version in this thread but here are the known alliances so far

Alessandra Pat
Veronica, Kiyomi, Yvette probably the nurse even if shes likely dead for everybody who didn't pick veronica's tour
Elena, Olivia, Kitty, Chanel
The Dekocks
Juliette Dom some variation of evil underlings
Junko Otto

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
factions? someone else did a better version in this thread but here are the known alliances so far

Alessandra Pat
Veronica, Kiyomi, Yvette probably the nurse even if shes likely dead for everybody who didn't pick veronica's tour
The Dekocks
Junko Otto
Also depending on how you define a faction...there is the Northlands too where Angelica hails from. A point was made with the map when with V about the area and later that Angelica hails from there. Maybe another possible faction/alliance (if Angelica progresses) if they are a lot stronger than we might think they are (even more so if Angelica is actually someone important)?

Even V makes a point of saying they do not venture there.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Getting her assistant to help huh? Yeah...I may or may not have done that....not that I can confirm nor deny I was ever there or met her....or even who we're talking about...either of them....neither were naked on the table either...glistening with sweat....

Nope....just me, my dolls and my coffee over here....
Almost confesses to having tasted a bit of the sub path :Kappa:.

Alessandra Pat
The Dekocks
Junko Otto
Astrid, Seth.... maybe.

And you can influence Dominique to be as good as her servant Junko. She will only be Juliette's ally if Kane allows her to embrace her dark side.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Alessandra Pat
The Dekocks
Junko Otto
my list from before-

1- Juliette, Dominque, Mercy, Sam, Junko,???
2 - Olivia, Elena, Chanel, Katsumi,??
3- Veronica, Claudia, Astrid, Yvette, Kiyomi,??
4 - Alessandra…. Patricia, Celeste,???
5 - Delilah, Nadia, Cynthia, ???

Tho Miss Tess Said that she working on to see if some factions can merge if the player chooses… and Also Delilah is the wildcard in terms of jumping one faction to another… hehehe she also said this-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone!

I am keeping this one a little shorter so I can get back to work as there isn't really something super major to report from the one I did a few days ago as a public post.

I am currently about 2000+ renders in on edits, and I have been fixing some of the worst offenders. One problem I have run into is that when my computer crashed (the SSD) I lost a lot of what are called "duf" files. They are the raw image files I can edit in Daz Studio, the program I use to make pictures/renders. So while I was lucky that the raw pictures were saved, I did lose a lot of the earlier render files that created those images. So if I am finding mistakes on earlier scenes, my editing options are either try and fix what is there or having to recreate the entire scene again (this can take easy 2-3 hours) which I am trying to avoid unless it's an absolute necessity. The "earlier" files are generally early in the story and/or dom path renders while more of the sub files are saved since a lot of that work came after the crash.

Here is a great example of an earlier render I can't edit in the program so I had to either recreate the entire scene with the same lighting too (tricky) and such...or try and cheat edit a less elegant solution. So the top is the mistake and the bottom is what I did:

Some edits I can do this but others I am going in and editing -- I can't literally correct every single little tiny detail I see (I often see something barely a millimeter clipping for example way in the background or something) but I try to fix things that bother my own eye. Another minor example:

It's small but I have moved Charlotte's hand a little bit around the gun more cleanly.

I should be getting through the renders in the next day I hope, then I will formally create saves of 8 slots (to transfer from 7 to 8) and start playing every path and checking dialogue, save paths, flags working, and anything else I can catch that is wrong.

I never know how each step of this process will go and how long it will take because I don't know what I will find until I do it. But, so far it's been about what I expected with the renders with the added complication of not having some earlier dufs. So...a few earlier scenes in the game may have a few minor errors that I might have quickly fixed before but might kind of prioritize by how serious it is, etc. An unfortunate situation from the crash, I currently have FIVE SSD's backing up every week heh. And after this update is out, doing a more high-tech solution with better saving for my new PC. (didn't want to try switching anything funny this close to an update)

I'm not super great at responding right now so sorry if I am missing anything, I'm kind of in that mode now! (sprinting puff puff!)

Please have a great week all!

Love,

Tess

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I want to set the record straight right now. I only posted Tess's patron links once. I was an impatient fuck because I didn't have mega back then. Afterwards, I only gave Tess patron links to Cirelc as well as my mega links so I don't know why Tess got such a hard-on for me because I am not the only one who posts the patron links . Anyone calling me a liar go look for yourself. You might have to go back a couple of hundred or more pages to prove me wrong if you can.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ugh I keep forgetting to ask Tess if the Olivia sub-points will ever come into play doh

Also depending on how you define a faction...there is the Northlands too where Angelica hails from. A point was made with the map when with V about the area and later that Angelica hails from there. Maybe another possible faction/alliance (if Angelica progresses) if they are a lot stronger than we might think they are (even more so if Angelica is actually someone important)?

Even V makes a point of saying they do not venture there.
Do you know who is in Northland other than Angelica?
Almost confesses to having tasted a bit of the sub path :Kappa:.

Astrid, Seth.... maybe.

And you can influence Dominique to be as good as her servant Junko. She will only be Juliette's ally if Kane allows her to embrace her dark side.
You can, but she'll probably still be aligned with Juliette once she realizes that she has little board support. Its more of an anti-olivia alliance that a support evil alliance
my list from before-

1- Juliette, Dominque, Mercy, Sam, Junko,???
2 - Olivia, Elena, Chanel, Katsumi,??
3- Veronica, Claudia, Astrid, Yvette, Kiyomi,??
4 - Alessandra…. Patricia, Celeste,???
5 - Delilah, Nadia, Cynthia, ???

Tho Miss Tess Said that she working on to see if some factions can merge if the player chooses… and Also Delilah is the wildcard in terms of jumping one faction to another… hehehe she also said this-
I made an earlier mistake when I made the suggestion that junko's with Dom when she's on her own revolution team that is the opposite of what Dom wants

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Ugh I keep forgetting to ask Tess if the Olivia sub-points will ever come into play doh
She said this about sub points in general.

I imagine they will play a role for both, but maybe especially Olivia? If you play evil dom path for Kane, Juliette asks you to try steer Olivia in a certain direction. So I've been wondering the same thing.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ack trying to replay as a sub but I cant, zack is too much of a whiny weasel for me to be nice to. Im just going to have to get whatever story through the sancho mod. Thanks Sancho

First thing that occurs to me is to ask if the guy that Junko saw in the first episode really her father, or somebody from the revolution... interesting.

This is the first time in a long time that I have Veronica as my sponsor, and I have another answer. For the Veronica ending, one of the five that has to survive is Nurse Reyes. Thanks, Sancho mod.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ack trying to replay as a sub but I cant, zack is too much of a whiny weasel for me to be nice to. Im just going to have to get whatever story through the sancho mod. Thanks Sancho

First thing that occurs to me is to ask if the guy that Junko saw in the first episode really her father, or somebody from the revolution... interesting.

This is the first time in a long time that I have Veronica as my sponsor, and I have another answer. For the Veronica ending, one of the five that has to survive is Nurse Reyes. Thanks, Sancho mod.
Nurse Reyes always survives!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I have a question for you guys if Nadia is Kane's brother and Cole is the father who is the mother to Nadia I think it is one of Alexander's sisters could be wrong but don't think it is Elena or Yvette . Maybe Phoebe no don't think it's her as well fuck .who else could it be?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes