TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I want to set the record straight right now. I only posted Tess's patron links once. I was an impatient fuck because I didn't have mega back then. Afterwards, I only gave Tess patron links to Cirelc as well as my mega links so I don't know why Tess got such a hard-on for me because I am not the only one who posts the patron links . Anyone calling me a liar go look for yourself. You might have to go back a couple of hundred or more pages to prove me wrong if you can.
Dover, I'll close this out for good as I am letting it go.

I felt you deceived me very badly in private messages between us before you leaked. I confided in you some info and I felt like I asked for you to wait a few days for me to fix some errors (just two days if I remember) before a leak and you made me feel like you would do that for me. But then you didn't and leaked it which I felt was different than just a normal leak given the impression I seemed to have of everything and how I took the time to talk to you personally. Maybe I was too trusting or misread it, but that was my feeling at the time. Then I seemingly got confirmation bias next time when you leaked the actual Patreon links which caused paying Patrons to have extreme trouble downloading links right when they were excited to play the game, which is really rough for people that waited patiently and paid, etc. The unfortunate after effect of that is that I started to ignore other private messages to me here that may have been benign, etc.

But it was a long time ago, and life is really awesome for me right now both personally and professionally, and I shouldn't let this linger or have any negative feelings. So no worries anymore. In the grand scheme of things, you seem like an ok guy especially compared to a few real harassers that are just sad people heh. (people have no idea how pathetic this is...I have even shown some of this to a circle of friends and they are both shocked but amused all at once) I'm even glad you like the evil dom path as it reminds me of my man who definitely enjoys that path too, hehe. I have been saying personally a nice thing has happened with this so I'll leave it at that for now!

I will in fact (not in Test but Final) have two Easter Egg scenes from me, and they should be fun!

I hope players enjoy the update!

I would still ask that any leakers not leak my actual Patron links but make new ones with Mega or whatever.

Above all everyone, please just enjoy anything you do! Waking up happy to be alive is the best metric of life to me, so find out what it is that makes you glow with joy, and just shoot for it! :)

Serious love,

Tess

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I felt you deceived me very badly in private messages between us before you leaked. I confided in you some info and I felt like I asked for you to wait a few days for me to fix some errors (just two days if I remember) before a leak and you made me feel like you would do that for me. But then you didn't and leaked it which I felt was different than just a normal leak given the impression I seemed to have of everything and how I took the time to talk to you personally. Maybe I was too trusting or misread it, but that was my feeling at the time. Then I seemingly got confirmation bias next time when you leaked the actual Patreon links which caused paying Patrons to have extreme trouble downloading links right when they were excited to play the game, which is really rough for people that waited patiently and paid, etc. The unfortunate after effect of that is that I started to ignore other private messages to me here that may have been benign, etc.

But it was a long time ago, and life is really awesome for me right now both personally and professionally, and I shouldn't let this linger or have any negative feelings. So no worries anymore. In the grand scheme of things, you seem like an ok guy especially compared to a few real harassers that are just sad people heh. (people have no idea how pathetic this is...I have even shown some of this to a circle of friends and they are both shocked but amused all at once) I'm even glad you like the evil dom path as it reminds me of my man who definitely enjoys that path too, hehe. I have been saying personally a nice thing has happened with this so I'll leave it at that for now!

I will in fact (not in Test but Final) have two Easter Egg scenes from me, and they should be fun!

I would still ask that any leakers not leak my actual Patron links but make new ones with Mega or whatever.

Above all everyone, please just enjoy anything you do! Waking up happy to be alive is the best metric of life to me, so find out what it is that makes you glow with joy, and just shoot for it! :)

Serious love,

Tess
I would like to add (regarding leaks, which are inevitible)...that like in many threads here, the community here for this VN gives it a week or two before leaking anything. Have a little respect for the hard work that goes into this, respect for Tess and respect for paying customers to get what they paid for first.

Really, no one should have an issue with this and if you do, the link to Tess' patreon is in the op for you to subscribe to. I'm sure anyone here not supporting Tess can go a couple of weeks once the update is out. While we love this and can't wait, there are more important things in life to worry about than when you can play an AVN.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
1 Sam
2nd Chloe
3rd Taylor
4th Delilah
5th kitty kat
6th Chanel
7th Desdemona
8th Celeste
9th Phoebe
10th Alyssa
couldn't stop at 5

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Serious love,

Tess
You are so full of contradictions and such a drama queen, I am beginning to question if the so called "harassers" you can't stop to mention in any post you make actually really harassed you or you were too much of a drama queen like you are acting right now. I mean chill out we have heard you, leaks are bad, Dover is bad, we know he might get his ass fucked in the upcoming update, we heard it alright. Now calm down, you. And get on working on the update so we can get to watch it.
Anyway for a genuinely happy person you sure are getting too worked up over this shit.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Serious love,

Tess
I 100% agree with everything you said especially that last part!! I really appreciate all the hard work that you put into this project and interacting with the community!! (Even if some individuals are… meh..) and your right, waking up and being happy is one of the most important things in life (in my beliefs) our time in this world is short, and you never know when it may be your last day… so live it to its fullest and be positive!! I can’t wait to see what you have in store… and I’ll be definitely going to Delilah’s Slave tier whenever the test comes out! Hehehe also to help out with any bugs ofc!!❤❤

Reactions: PGpauljp13
Mar 11, 2023
You are so full of contradictions and such a drama queen, I am beginning to question if the so called "harassers" you can't stop to mention in any post you make actually really harassed you or you were too much of a drama queen like you are acting right now. I mean chill out we have heard you, leaks are bad, Dover is bad, we know he might get his ass fucked in the upcoming update, we heard all it alright. Now calm down, you. And get on working on the update so we can get to watch it.
Anyway for a genuinely happy person you sure are getting too worked up over this shit.
I don't do the whole White Knight thing, but dude, chill out. You're just being rude and nasty with no good reason. Given how you rated the game 1/5 and wrote a frankly absurd review, you sure spend a lot of time in the thread. Almost as if you're one of the people who tend to send dickpicks to developers.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I don't do the whole White Knight thing, but dude, chill out. You're just being rude and nasty with no good reason. Given how you rated the game 1/5 and wrote a frankly absurd review, you sure spend a lot of time in the thread. Almost as if you're one of the people who tend to send dickpicks to developers.
What can I say I genuinely dislike the game and mentality of its creator. About sending dickpics though, that might be one of her poor/loser/cuck/incel slave boys, who might've died of misery by now.
I am far from him in any way possible.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Reminder that you can click on someone's nick and there's a button labeled "ignore", which will make it so you won't see that person's posts anymore.

What is this I'm reading in the thread about a canon ending for the sequel?
Tess mentioned before that the game is a sort-of prequel to an idea she had for a novel before, IIRC. The canon ending being the ending that sets up the setting of the novel.

Reactions: drdiver3

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What is this I'm reading in the thread about a canon ending for the sequel?
Hi, thought I would answer briefly here. I am reading the developer's thread section from like a year and there's some really good stuff in there that is helping me more than I expected! I tend to forget the devs too much on this site...definitely my bad.

There is a character in KG that cannot be killed no matter what because she is a major character in a game set in the future. In that game (and the other one more on that below) players will be able to "choose" one of four world states or a combo possibly of two of them that ended KG (I can't really see how I can save each ending over easily otherwise) and a few other facts about major characters. Now most of these characters are long gone as it's set in the future, but it may impact how that surviving female may act/talk about the past and what she does, etc. The male protagonist (who he is) may be impacted by the canon choices/endings.

Game # 1 will be more like a hero's journey (or villian) action/adventure sex/erotic game, I am only likely to write and support it not do the entire thing given time constraints. (I just don't have any more bandwidth) Much more "traditional" game with action/adventure and women to romance/harem, etc. But it will have a lot of choice/consequence. This game will likely start work sometime later this year but I will not be the lead dev but writing support. Not likely to have any femdom except (up to her) very vanilla style/gentle fun stuff with a specific romance possibly that is nowhere near as dark/harsh as KG.

Game #2 will be only femdom and set on one specific planet in the overall universe post KG and Game #1. I will not start this game until KG is finished. I prefer not to even share any details about this one yet, as I want to focus on the current game of course.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
3 people can survive… everyone can live or die depending on what you do… my question is..

for sub and or dom players, who do you want to save and who are you letting die? (I know there’s factions that you’ll be able to join) just think about who you can save!

I’ll go save- Veronica, Delilah, Olivia (Good and Evil), Elena, the Decocks Familia, Seth, Zach, Jake from State Farm, Kiyomi, Junko, Dominique (good), Raven, Celeste, Claudia, Chanel, Phoebe and Katsumi

probably won’t be able to save all of them cuz there all in different factions but just for fun hahahaha

Mar 11, 2023
I’ll go save- Veronica, Delilah, Olivia (Good and Evil), Elena, the Decocks Familia, Seth, Zach, Jake from State Farm, Kiyomi, Junko, Dominique (good), Raven, Celeste, Claudia, Chanel, Phoebe and Katsumi
Booo! Bad take! Well, tbh, some of those aren't bad..

I'd save these regardless of alignment on a Dom playthrough: Alessa, Jules, Olivia, Nadia, Raven, Mia, Taylor, Samantha, Doctor, Erica, Nurse, Phoebe and Pod W2 (since I'm responsible for them).

On a Sub though - EVERYONE goes into BioReactor. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. Kane included. They deserve no mercy, let the world burn.

Man, I'll be heartbroken when heads finally start to roll..:cry:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Booo! Bad take! Well, tbh, some of those aren't bad..

I'd save these regardless of alignment on a Dom playthrough: Alessa, Jules, Olivia, Nadia, Raven, Mia, Taylor, Samantha, Doctor, Erica, Nurse, Phoebe and Pod W2 (since I'm responsible for them).

On a Sub though - EVERYONE goes into BioReactor. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. Kane included. They deserve no mercy, let the world burn.

Man, I'll be heartbroken when heads finally start to roll..:cry:
HEY BE RESPECTFUL!! hahaha the Sub way is the best way (all joking but still lol) I’m just wondering if what factions we align with, give which character we can save or not… all I know that it’ll be up to us the player(for dom and sub)… kinda like with Nurse Reyes!! I bet it’ll remind me of Mass Effect 2s ending where we can pretty much choose who lives or dies

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Exactly! That's why on a sub route ALL of them go into the "vents", just like Jacob. :LOL:
You know… even if I’m a sub Kane player… I still have playthroughs in which I’m a good guy… I do have a sub evil Kane… but Veronica and other characters won’t take Kane unless he’s good… same goes with evil… so in mass effect terms… I’ll save everyone even if I’m paragon and or renegade HAHAHA… also Jacob is Jake in my opinion

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
3 people can survive… everyone can live or die depending on what you do… my question is..

for sub and or dom players, who do you want to save and who are you letting die? (I know there’s factions that you’ll be able to join) just think about who you can save!

probably won’t be able to save all of them cuz there all in different factions but just for fun hahahaha
You forgot Amy....

Poor Amy....you don't love her.....bad Crow....bad....you make Amy sad :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes