Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Couldn't Cole potentially be in the black zone of the map with all the storms that's not currently inhabitable? His project might have to do with trying to make that zone of the map more habitable since limited land seems to be a recurring theme.
Could be, it seems like he’s working with Veronica and Dominique with their secret project and the revitalization of the world… he gets resources from the two sisters… but now that he knows about the situation with Kane, it looks like he might be coming back (maybe with the help of Nadia/Decocks)…I mean… why do you think the Decocks are trying to infiltrate The Karlssons and Veronica’s secret project?… Tho Delilah is the whole wild card because I feel like she can switch sides at some point… also think the Cole will try and save Kane no matter what his statues is… he’s the opposite of what Alexander (Later-end) was…

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So friends, I'm back with you and your friendly company..I just couldn't help but go through the new FB update, however now Luna is now looking at me with indignation (Maviarab knows this lady doesn't like to joke ;)) and threatening me with punishment if I don't immediately go back to the game and finish it, haha.
I mean, with Sub Kane she genuinely feels like sorry and loving but Delilah is taking every opportunity to make Kane Suffer… maybe Delilah is acting on make sure Kane stay where he’s at so that he doesn’t become the heir of the Decocks and she does (mind you this is from Kane sub) so obviously it’s different if ur dom Kane
Definitely different. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So friends, I'm back with you and your friendly company..I just couldn't help but go through the new FB update, however now Luna is now looking at me with indignation (Maviarab knows this lady doesn't like to joke ;)) and threatening me with punishment if I don't immediately go back to the game and finish it, haha.

Definitely different. ;)
Mmmmmm...punishment...

Shame a cameo here would make zero sense...she'd fit perfectly though lmao.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Definitely different. ;)
Most definitely different with Dom Kane and Sub Kane Hahaha

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
New update? Maybe on Patreon? because the page here keep telling me that the last update was on the 21st of November last year :unsure:...

Reactions: Piratefishes

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Uh, my head hurts from all the theories. So how about something simple - a top 5 of hottest secondary characters, so no Karlssons and other Board members.

1. Raven - best girl, nice, cheerful, great body, lovely smile.
2. Angelica - clever, has a spine, very hot.
3. Samantha - great personality (hehe), her petite frame compliments her cruel nature really well.
4. Taylor - not much in terms of character yet, but model looks great.
5. Zach - nah, I'm just kidding.
6. Phoebe - awesome model, intriguing character, I want to know more.

Honourable mentions - Mia (hot, but the eyebrows are a bit too bushy) and Amy (those doe-like eyes..).
Great way to give your brain a rest, I'm in.
1. Raven (for the same reasons)
2. Angelica (same)
3. Kiyomi (a strong and beautiful girl with her own code of honour)
4. Eloise Chastain (so f. hot)
5. Taylor

Amy and Pamela are battling fiercely for the bonus 6th place. The winner has not been revealed yet..With trembling fingers clinging to the ring ropes, Sunshine13 tries to climb up there, but both girls scream in her face that there can only be one 6th place..)
New update? Maybe on Patreon?
Yep.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2. Angelica (same)
5. Pamela (very beautiful face)

Amy and Pamela are battling fiercely for the bonus 6th place. The winner has not been revealed yet..With trembling fingers clinging to the ring ropes, Sunshine13 tries to climb up there, but both girls scream in her face that there can only be one 6th place..)

Yep.
So many possibilities that could have made it but were cut....too many good girls in KG.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
2. Angelica (same)
5. Taylor

Yep.
Fellow Chastain enjoyer :BootyTime:

Good taste

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The dekock children are mostly killing it. Nadia's hacking,
and killing..:devilish: Oh, what a wicked irony of fate...:sneaky: When you don't know what to do with one crazy Juliette, and caring Tess gives you another, saying, "Don't thank me!" :KEK:
I hope there will be a proper sex scene with Juliette in the upcoming chapter. She has teased us for 2 previous chapters, and I think we earned some quality time with the Queen of Hell.

And no, I don't count K1 Kane getting whipped and pegged as a sex scene. Even though it's wild fun.
BTW, judging by what Juliette promised us on the yacht, we're in for not just one-on-one sex, but a whole orgy.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't do the whole White Knight thing, but dude, chill out. You're just being rude and nasty with no good reason. Given how you rated the game 1/5 and wrote a frankly absurd review, you sure spend a lot of time in the thread. Almost as if you're one of the people who tend to send dickpicks to developers.
BTW, about the reviews. I don't know if you know or not, but on the forum any inadequate and absurd review can be complained to the moderator. And if the review is really absurd, false and does not reflect reality and you are able to argue this, the moderator can go to the meeting and delete such a review forever. Several times I did such "cleaning" of reviews on "Fashion Business" and as a result of this several fake reviews were removed by the Mod. So it works.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
When it comes the non-main girls in the game I think we can all agree that:
1) Taylor is one of the hottest in the game. Shame she's likely an unimportant character.
2) Chanel has the best rack in the game.
3) No one likes Mia because of her eyebrows.
4) Angelica looks a bit generic for a character that's probably going to be pretty badass. I feel like I've seen this exact character model in a bunch of different VNs.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
4) Angelica looks a bit generic for a character that's probably going to be pretty badass. I feel like I've seen this exact character model in a bunch of different VNs.
I can't say the same, Angelica is unique enough for me. But I've definitely seen Chanel (with different variations of facial morphing) in a bunch of different VNs, from games like BaDIK to lesser known projects. It's a very popular model among AVN devs.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I can't say the same, Angelica is unique enough for me. But I've definitely seen Chanel (with different variations of facial morphing) in a bunch of different VNs, from games like BaDIK to lesser known projects. It's a very popular model among AVN devs.
Who is she in BaDIK? You're not thinking of Isabella are you? :unsure:

Chanel is a more busty and tan Quinn
You might find this strange, but I think it's Quinn (if you wash off all her make-up). Other things that come to mind right now are Stephanie from "Defending Lydia Collier" and the MC's mum from "Having a HARD time".
Okay, nvm yea I see it now lol
was too busy staring at her tits

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes