MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
and killing..:devilish: Oh, what a wicked irony of fate...:sneaky: When you don't know what to do with one crazy Juliette, and caring Tess gives you another, saying, "Don't thank me!" :KEK:
Nadia ain't no juliette, she's a more childish version of veronica. :devilish:

So sub players, does daniel pop up at all during your gameplay?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Hi, thought I would answer briefly here. I am reading the developer's thread section from like a year and there's some really good stuff in there that is helping me more than I expected! I tend to forget the devs too much on this site...definitely my bad.

There is a character in KG that cannot be killed no matter what because she is a major character in a game set in the future. In that game (and the other one more on that below) players will be able to "choose" one of four world states or a combo possibly of two of them that ended KG (I can't really see how I can save each ending over easily otherwise) and a few other facts about major characters. Now most of these characters are long gone as it's set in the future, but it may impact how that surviving female may act/talk about the past and what she does, etc. The male protagonist (who he is) may be impacted by the canon choices/endings.

Game # 1 will be more like a hero's journey (or villian) action/adventure sex/erotic game, I am only likely to write and support it not do the entire thing given time constraints. (I just don't have any more bandwidth) Much more "traditional" game with action/adventure and women to romance/harem, etc. But it will have a lot of choice/consequence. This game will likely start work sometime later this year but I will not be the lead dev but writing support. Not likely to have any femdom except (up to her) very vanilla style/gentle fun stuff with a specific romance possibly that is nowhere near as dark/harsh as KG.

Game #2 will be only femdom and set on one specific planet in the overall universe post KG and Game #1. I will not start this game until KG is finished. I prefer not to even share any details about this one yet, as I want to focus on the current game of course.
Thanks for the answer.

I was worried that Kane's growth would be discarded with only one canon ending and that only a weak Kane would be left, it's good to know that there will be several canon endings.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the answer.

I was worried that Kane's growth would be discarded with only one canon ending and that only a weak Kane would be left, it's good to know that there will be several canon endings.
I wouldn't get excited ahead of time, as TessSadist didn't mention if femdom game#2 will have an alternate path of Dom as there is in Karlsson's Gambit. So due to the lack of information, it's best not to have inflated expectations regarding the status of the future male MC. (imo)

Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
I know we've had this conversation before, but I think we won't be able to turn Juliette into a slave. It's against her nature, unlike, say, Dominique or even Alessa. And we know that from the beginning of the game.
Juliette.png
So she will not submit. I really think she will off herself just to escape that fate. And that's why she's the best!
Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. (y)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Curious guys...hoping to do my sub runs over the next few days...so:

Do you do a loyal sub...try to keep/advance rank...
or
Be as annoying and defiant as possible to get de-ranked as much as possible?

And which is your favourite route? thinking of doing both (just to see the content and see what happens given the hard work Tess puts into it, even though I have no real interest). Been through all the images and damn...some crazy ass shit happens on the sub routes lol. definitely not my jam but curious about your thoughts guys (and ladies...if any here).

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021

or

And which is your favourite route? thinking of doing both (just to see the content and see what happens given the hard work Tess puts into it, even though I have no real interest). Been through all the images and damn...some crazy ass shit happens on the sub routes lol. definitely not my jam but curious about your thoughts guys (and ladies...if any here).
Being defiant and pissing the ladies off as much as possible has always been my favorite way to play. I love pushing the boundaries haha. Whether sub or dom

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Being defiant and pissing the ladies off as much as possible has always been my favorite way to play. I love pushing the boundaries haha. Whether sub or dom
Hahaha well yes fair point, but pissing them off as a dom probably has very different outcomes than as a sub hahaha.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023

or

They're all good. But my fave so far is the secret sub route on the dom route. But going for K1 rank is fun as well. Hoping I get to see Kane get killed by one of these hot bitches at k1 soon, lol. This really is a game where I will replay until I have seen every single screen though.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

or

Depends on what rank you wanna get… being defiant gets you pretty much k1… Getting k2-3 is like being somewhat defiant but not entirely (slave routes) and k4 is pretty much (I think) the servant type routes!.. and Pi hoped you played the sub routes instead of looking at the images… there’s a lot more to the story then you would think… Anyways, I got a bunch of saves- k1, k2-4 with a Sponsorship from Juliette or Dominique, one holding out for other sponsorships to come… good and evil sub Kane saves… (because some characters will only accept a good sub Kane and some will accept evil sub Kane)… also… sponsorships can save you from… unfortunate events…

Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
Y muerto el perro se acabó la rabia :LOL:
You'd have to kill pretty much everyone in KG to get rid of that particular type of rabies, I think) Maybe with an exception of Raven and Mia.

And which is your favourite route? thinking of doing both (just to see the content and see what happens given the hard work Tess puts into it, even though I have no real interest).
Same for me. A highlight for me is a Good K1 Kane with Evil Olivia, the contrast between the siblings is just wonderful to watch. Olivia is an absolute monster in that one, worse than Jules. But you really have to work to fail so hard as Kane, Sancho Mod/Walkthrough is a must.
Right now I'm in the process of getting to K3 before the first evaluation (Jules demotes to from K4 just because she can) and then climbing up through the ranks with 0 fuck-ups. I wanna see where I end up and what scenes I'll get.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They're all good. But my fave so far is the secret sub route on the dom route. But going for K1 rank is fun as well. Hoping I get to see Kane get killed by one of these hot bitches at k1 soon, lol. This really is a game where I will replay until I have seen every single screen though.
I wouldn't consider the secret route a sub route though. That's just a sexual route isn't it. I'm talking actual sub routes, I have a multitude of saves for domKane done already.
Depends on what rank you wanna get… being defiant gets you pretty much k1… Getting k2-3 is like being somewhat defiant but not entirely (slave routes) and k4 is pretty much (I think) the servant type routes!.. and Pi hoped you played the sub routes instead of looking at the images… there’s a lot more to the story then you would think… Anyways, I got a bunch of saves- k1, k2-4 with a Sponsorship from Juliette or Dominique, one holding out for other sponsorships to come… good and evil sub Kane saves… (because some characters will only accept a good sub Kane and some will accept evil sub Kane)… also… sponsorships can save you from… unfortunate events…
Hehe...is the content drastically different from say K3 and K4? Enough to warrant a different save? I was really only thinking about being a good little subby boy and then having an antogonistic defiant sub save.

Also, yes...saving oneself from...unfortunate events'''is probably always a wise thing hahaha.

Same for me. A highlight for me is a Good K1 Kane with Evil Olivia, the contrast between the siblings is just wonderful to watch. Olivia is an absolute monster in that one, worse than Jules. But you really have to work to fail so hard as Kane, Sancho Mod/Walkthrough is a must.
Right now I'm in the process of getting to K3 before the first evaluation (Jules demotes to from K4 just because she can) and then climbing up through the ranks with 0 fuck-ups. I wanna see where I end up and what scenes I'll get.
Ohhh might have to try that one then lol...sounds....fun....

And yes, mod for this is probably one of only three mods I use, I generally dislike using them but as you say, for this it's a must for making sure you get on and stay on certain paths (even with the detailed PDF...I use both as a ref).

Mar 11, 2023
Hehe...is the content drastically different from say K3 and K4? Enough to warrant a different save?
So in the last update at least you got 2 scenes. If you're K1, you get a K1 and K2 scenes, if K2 - K2 and K3, and so on until K4 gets to witness just how nice K5 life can be (relatively speaking).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So in the last update at least you got 2 scenes. If you're K1, you get a K1 and K2 scenes, if K2 - K2 and K3, and so on until K4 gets to witness just how nice K5 life can be (relatively speaking).
And there’s even a sub k5 technically, but yeah, Honestly I have a save for each k1-4 but I think being good or evil will have a bigger impact along with sponsorships… like if you have choose Juliette for your sponsor, it’ll save you from getting killed by her… and maybe choosing her will maybe lock you into whatever faction she’s in? And only characters like, Claudia and Veronica, ect will open their routes to you if your a “good” Kane!… for evil sub Kane… you can guess who hahah

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm so 3 saves then min you would say (K1, 2/3 and 4)? I don't mind missing the odd scene, it's more how things play out on the different level sub routes I'm interested in seeing/knowing (plus specific thingts happening in the background you may not see on dom paths for my timeline which will be a little more detailed than the one on the new wiki).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know we've had this conversation before, but I think we won't be able to turn Juliette into a slave. It's against her nature, unlike, say, Dominique or even Alessa. And we know that from the beginning of the game.
View attachment 3291222
So she will not submit. I really think she will off herself just to escape that fate. And that's why she's the best!
Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. (y)
It's against her nature, unlike, say, Dominique or even Alessa.
The more enjoyable it will be to break her. Juliette is probably the only character that my Kane will never have an equal relationship with, even in EvilDom route where it's assumed. So in her case it will either be forced slavery or, if that's not possible, she will go off to feed the fish in the ocean.
And we know that from the beginning of the game.
At the beginning we don't know much about the sisters' characters. We can learn something from the questions that Kane and Jack have to answer, but it's not enough to get a complete picture. As you know, Juliette's true character will be revealed later, after Kane gets into JoyFacility.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes