Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I decided on the test version I won't be posting my or any links in this public forum however I will download Tess links and then reupload them to my mega account for anyone who wants the test version dm me and say you want PC or Mac I'm happy to give you my mega links for the test version. i know I'm the last person that should be asking this but please don't post my links or Tess's patron links here. With the final version, I wait a few days before posting unless TessSadist plans to post it here herself. I hope that doing this. This way keeps Tess and then you guys happy as well.
Is up to you mate, of course i´m going to be happy with any link you post, i always prefer the full version so i will be waiting.
Becouse this is a piracy website, thanks for your leaks (y)

Reactions: DoverUK25

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is up to you mate, of course i´m going to be happy with any link you post, i always prefer the full version so i will be waiting.
Becouse this is a piracy website, thanks for your leaks (y)
Yeah I tend to steer clear of test/betas (even when have subbed to some devs in the past) as there inevitibly will always be changes etc...so would always rather just play the finished chapter. (unless being asked by the dev to play a test/beta to specifically check for errors).

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah I tend to steer clear of test/betas (even when have subbed to some devs in the past) as there inevitibly will always be changes etc...so would always rather just play the finished chapter. (unless being asked by the dev to play a test/beta to specifically check for errors).
I know you like more full updates, i always write "i prefer full chapters" and then you always asnwer "yeah me too" :ROFLMAO:
I think we have the same interactions in all the games we visit hahahaha.

Mar 11, 2023
I can neither confirm nor deny this because I only play the dom routes, but just the other day I saw a post here saying that Nadia is showing some concern for KaneSub. So it's better to ask this question to sub players..
She does indeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a shame that Red and Black rooms, as well as K1-K3 scenes are not included in the excellent Sancho mod.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
She does indeed.

It's a shame that Red and Black rooms, as well as K1-K3 scenes are not included in the excellent Sancho mod.
To be honest, it's not that big of a problem, and I calmly (well, like calmly, clenched fists) watched the Purple Room scene and then the other scenes from that party, because when watching the Purple Room scene through the Sancho Gallery, the selection still works and you can skip to the next room. So I even got to see a violent scene from the BlackRoom..and that sacrifice on my part was made for one thing - I wanted to know more about who Kane's real sister was, hehe..

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be honest, it's not that big of a problem, and I calmly (well, like calmly, clenched fists) watched the Purple Room scene and then the other scenes from that party, because when watching the Purple Room scene through the Sancho Gallery, the selection still works and you can skip to the next room. So I even got to see a violent scene from the BlackRoom..and that sacrifice on my part was made for one thing - I wanted to know more about who Kane's real sister was, hehe..
Definitely not mine either for the obvious reasons lol...

But one of us hardcore dom players gotta do it for the context/story/events so we know what the hell the sub folks are on about....sooo...taking one for the team...

I'm going in! *closes helmet*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i dont remember her being kind to kane can you please share when/where this intraction happens ?
I can neither confirm nor deny this because I only play the dom routes, but just the other day I saw a post here saying that Nadia is showing some concern for KaneSub. So it's better to ask this question to sub players..
She does indeed.
As the above comment notes, it's not her being kind as much as seeming to be concerned or bothered and reacting slightly differently to the other women around her. I posted a few screenshots in a comment here many moons ago.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ah I’ve done both dom and sub and as you know, I like the sub paths way better, for the reasons I’ve already stated… But yeah I definitely noticed Nadia’s compassion towards Sub Kane a lot more.. hopefully wwet more interactions with Nadia in both playstyles soon! Especially with how Juliette was taunting Nadia… we’ll see how the Decocks strike back in both playstyles

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
What kind of bitch are we talking about? There's a lot of them in the game..)
Callistas special let my train my blood son for something but don't tell him what dumb ass. If there's no past explanation for her actions, if tess allows it my kane so gonna get in her ass about that.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Ah I’ve done both dom and sub and as you know, I like the sub paths way better, for the reasons I’ve already stated […]
I only played K4 and K8, is it true that if you fall in K1, Kane dies? I mean like the typical "game over" of the old games :unsure:.

Mar 11, 2023
I only played K4 and K8, is it true that if you fall in K1, Kane dies? I mean like the typical "game over" of the old games :unsure:.
Kane can die, but not yet. The lowest you can get is a provisional K1, but I think we are getting pretty close to a proper K1.
Callistas special let my train my blood son for something but don't tell him what dumb ass. If there's no past explanation for her actions, if tess allows it my kane so gonna get in her ass about that.
That's why on my sub playthrough (assuming I survive and there is an option) I absolutely will kill both Olivia and Callista, strangle the bitches with my bare hands for all the suffering they caused.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
We are two updates from shit going down ( after the gameshow). I imagine that's when Kane will be able to die and likely when others start making their big moves. Some deaths will likely start happening then ( non-nurse deaths anyway).

Reactions: PickerLewd

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
K1 can eventually lead to a dead ending but I will say that having a sponsorship from characters might save you from that..fate… Tess also said this about choosing if sponsorships lock you into their respective factions

Reactions: PickerLewd

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Kane can die, but not yet. The lowest you can get is a provisional K1, but I think we are getting pretty close to a proper K1.

That's why on my sub playthrough (assuming I survive and there is an option) I absolutely will kill both Olivia and Callista, strangle the bitches with my bare hands for all the suffering they caused.
Pfff...hardly their fault your dumb asses failed a simple test :sneaky: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Y'all obviously spent too much time with Jake boosting cars :p

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes