Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting all the sisters including astrid was picked at least once. There's always at least one LI that gets hated/ignored in these games, not so much an issue here.
Yeah I think credit to the writing/personalities...but also each sister really caters to a certain demographic too I guess. While have my faves, I don't actively dislike any of the sisters...they are all fun in their own way (yes, that includes you too Julie).

All my hate reserved for Katsumi lol (which I suppose, is also credit to the writing for making me dislike her so much haha).

Reactions: Don Sucio

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Remember for those who've played v0.8Test that (once Final is pushed) one is best served to replay Ep8 since Tess mentioned that she wanted/needed to add a few more vars... which means some previous choices made in Ep8Test saves won't have these potential new variables included... and may be necessary.

I'll be able to quickly offer a full rundown of Final versus Test var changes quickly though so folks playing modded or unmodded will have the information necessary regarding where replay of Ep8 should be initiated (if not from the beginning).

I'm rather busy this month but will somehow make time to get this update sorted for the multimod as soon as possible upon public release/leak.

Regards.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm yeah...let's hope she has been making/adding to it as she has been going along.

True with Sancho (and I always have URM installed anyway)...but the pdf's are nice to have, would always persoanlly rather have those than mods...can't easily double check something in a mod or refer back to something etc. One reason why I made my save sheet, just another way to easily access info/check for something , or you have a flag set without having to load up the VN.

I guess we shall see.
I do the same, and by the way, the Tess walkthrough, despite the awesome Sancho Mod, is still very relevant for many reasons, including the ones you described.... By the way, while we're on the subject of walkthroughs, I have a question that could also be seen as just thinking out loud, hehe.... I don't think anyone but Tess knows the answer...... In the last pages of the walkthrough, Tess posted some juicy renders with Olivia and other characters, and among those renders on page 49 there is a picture of some girl.
10.jpg
I wonder who that is... At first I thought it might be TessSadist herself, but then I gave up on that thought, knowing how much trouble she gets in with bad actors writing to her in PM.. Maybe it's Anais..

Mar 11, 2023
I do the same, and by the way, the Tess walkthrough, despite the awesome Sancho Mod, is still very relevant for many reasons, including the ones you described.... By the way, while we're on the subject of walkthroughs, I have a question that could also be seen as just thinking out loud, hehe.... I don't think anyone but Tess knows the answer...... In the last pages of the walkthrough, Tess posted some juicy renders with Olivia and other characters, and among those renders on page 49 there is a picture of some girl.
View attachment 3357134
I wonder who that is... At first I thought it might be TessSadist herself, but then I gave up on that thought, knowing how much trouble she gets in with bad actors writing to her in PM.. Maybe it's Anais..
I'd guess it's a professional model - the image is too clear and with no defects for a selfie. My assumption would be that it's one of the templates/inspirations for the characters in the game. That's how I would do it at least:
1. look at hot chicks
2. pick several with different complexions for variety
3. try to make models look similar
4. profit..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And as a follow up to the previous post, I just can't help but share these renders... Yeah, many of you may have already seen them if you have reached the end of the official Ep7 walkthrough..But looking at this beautiful Chloe, I think we have greatly underestimated the beauty of this budding K4. Chloe is not very popular if you compare her to favorite redhead Angelica or Amy with her huge moist eyes..BUT! this is where she looks very sweet and feminine. In-game, however, it's her obnoxious personality that catches the eye more than her looks..)
20.png

And a couple more renders from there, this time with our lovely Olivia. Again, I somehow got the impression that she looks much prettier here than in the game itself.

9.png
8.png

TessSadist, something needs to be done about that, haha.:p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'd guess it's a professional model - the image is too clear and with no defects for a selfie. My assumption would be that it's one of the templates/inspirations for the characters in the game. That's how I would do it at least:
1. look at hot chicks
2. pick several with different complexions for variety
3. try to make models look similar
4. profit..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3357134
No idea, would imagine is a ref photo used. It's not our sweet Mistress though, as many forget, she has already appeared in KG before Ep8 ;)

Quite correct. I can name most of the assets used in KG, many are default stadard and not altered in any way, Des as you mentioned, Chanel is another (Aurora for Gen3/8) from the Daz store. I only know of about three or 4 devs who have actually made their own models in Blender etc and then converted across. A few more have used Daz models they like then further altered them in Blender or ZBrush, however most will just use the morphs that come with an asset as you suggested, or further utility products you can use within Daz to alter a character asset.

Despite all that, I've still not figured out what asset was used for Olivia, nor has anyone informed me yet :( I'd love to do some custom renders myself of her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
A few more have used Daz models they like then further altered themselves in Belnder, however most will just use the morphs that come with an asset, or further utility products you can use within Daz to alter a character asset.
That's basically what I meant, I should've worded it better. Get IRL model photoes for general inspiration and then tweak an existing 3D model of your choice through headmorph (like you can do in Skyrim or Cyberpunk) till and asset resembles (more or less) the pic. But maybe it's too much work, I have 0 experience in this.

P.S. I still don't like Chloe, no amount of nice renders will make me forget she abused Amy. Nobody gets to abuse Amy. Except me. And Jules if she asks nicely.:devilish:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No idea, would imagine is a ref photo used. It's not our sweet Mistress though, as many forget, she has already appeared in KG before Ep8 ;)

Quite correct. I can name most of the assets used in KG, many are default stadard and not altered in any way, Des as you mentioned, Chanel is another (Aurora for Gen3/8) from the Daz store. I only know of about three or 4 devs who have actually made their own models in Blender etc and then converted across. A few more have used Daz models they like then further altered them in Blender or ZBrush, however most will just use the morphs that come with an asset as you suggested, or further utility products you can use within Daz to alter a character asset.

Despite all that, I've still not figured out what asset was used for Olivia, nor has anyone informed me yet :( I'd love to do some custom renders myself of her.
The first render with Tess, that must be a sub route, right?

Yeah, I'm sorry too that you were never able to find an original 3D model of Olivia. I know there's a huge section on f95 where you can meet free artists, developers and programmers and have discussions about specific assets and 3D models.. But unfortunately I don't have a direct link to such a thread. I came across it once when I was looking for something else on the forum, but I can't remember now what the specific thread was called...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also, perhaps you could try asking Tess (via DM in discord) herself when she's online.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's basically what I meant, I should've worded it better. Get IRL model photoes for general inspiration and then tweak an existing 3D model of your choice through headmorph (like you can do in Skyrim or Cyberpunk) till and asset resembles (more or less) the pic. But maybe it's too much work, I have 0 experience in this.

P.S. I still don't like Chloe, no amount of nice renders will make me forget she abused Amy. Nobody gets to abuse Amy. Except me. And Jules if she asks nicely.:devilish:
Agree'd. I find Pod W2 interesting actually. Only two of them realistically have a future. We know even the board see no future for Amy other than a plaything. If script wise, only Chloe or Angelica have a chance, I do hope (if on the dom route alone) we get a chance to 'own' her ourselves. I know the scene where Olivia brings her she pretty much says she is ours...but is that temporary for that morning? Does Olivia have that authority? Who told her to introduce Amy to us? Nothing is ever really expanded upon after that. I think if we look after her and get the chance to 'officially own/buy her' then we can at least give her a decent life, even if that is just as a toy.

I have diff views for Pod W2 depending on my saves...some I favor Angelica...some Amy (and make sure to keep her rel points up) and one or two I favor Chloe also (given she owned by Dominique)...be interesting to see what Tess actually decides to do with the 4 girls in the future, given we know for sure Angelica is a T2 dom romance at least.

The first render with Tess, that must be a sub route, right?
It is yes, near the end. Not a general scene you wish to see heh. The red dress one is a set of small custom bonus stuff...the scene with Dominique and Claudia (and...'Dante') is a sub scene route shortly before the end of Ep7 but it is explained who she is (Name is Tess, designer) and that she is Dominiques neighbour (I assume this is in Callista's Hill).

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
It is yes, near the end. Not a general scene you wish to see. The red dress one is a set of small custom bonus stuff...the scene with Dominique and Claudia (and...'Dante') is a sub scene route shortly before the end of Ep7 but it is explained who she is (Name is Tess) and that she is Dominiques neighbour (I assume this is in Callista's Hill).
From memory, in the game Tess is an apartment designer (I think she was mentioned at the end of ep.6). I just hope that it won't be more than a neat cameo story-wise, because it's always a temptation to go full Mary Sue to the detriment of the story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
From memory, in the game Tess is an apartment designer (I think she was mentioned at the end of ep.6). I just hope that it won't be more than a neat cameo story-wise, because it's always a temptation to go full Mary Sue to the detriment of the story.
Yup correct. if recall correctly after some backlash (cuz...some peeps really need to get a fucking life), Tess has said her character will never be more than a cameo and never anything interesting, important or plot-related.

Bit like Zach really in a way.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yup correct. if recall correctly after some backlash (cuz...some peeps really need to get a fucking life), Tess has said her character will never be more than a cameo and never anything interesting, important or plot-related.

Bit like Zach really in a way.... :ROFLMAO:
She’ll be part of the hunting party along with Charlotte! and if caught by her (it being optional, since you can try and avoid the individual hunting party members) but she won’t be any importance to the plot… tho if you do get caught by her, you’ll most likely lose time during the gameshow since there’s a certain amount of time to escape it

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She’ll be part of the hunting party along with Charlotte! and if caught by her (it being optional, since you can try and avoid the individual hunting party members) but she won’t be any importance to the plot… tho if you do get caught by her, you’ll most likely lose time during the gameshow since there’s a certain amount of time to escape it
Don't you worry Crow...I'll be making sure I can send Zachie-pooz and Jake the wrong way...Gotta give Alessa her 256 orgasms right?

while making sure Amy babes comes to no harm ;)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Don't you worry Crow...I'll be making sure I can send Zachie-pooz and Jake the wrong way...Gotta give Alessa her 256 orgasms right?

while making sure Amy babes comes to no harm ;)
It’ll be interesting to see how the Gameshow will work! (As a sub player) I went back in the Beta and saw that, the maze is split into 2 half’s, one where the more Gentle VIPs are (like Claudia and maybe Alyssa) and the other Half where more Harshers VIPs are (like Phoebe, Celeste)… with probably the hunting party in the middle (Charlotte ,Tess are) she also said this
So I expect Delilah to switch as gentle and cruel!! Which Karlssons you think will participate? Tess said Veronica isn’t…

Im also wondering how this would work…
Miss Tess saying Zach,Jake and Kane (and other pods) can survive, win- but also can run out of time or lose… how would losing to a specific character work? I’m assuming they give you the chance to give up or not? And also I’m assuming running out of time is like if there’s a facesitting competition and you get knocked out because of ur previous choices (like wrong food or injuries from the hunting party!?) and wake up with less time than you originally had Idk Lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes