MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The Big Three ("B3" =Veronica/Elena/Yvette) state that Alexander's ultimate goal was a son from him and the perfect woman, or at the very least a son period, and the other sisters confirm this second goal. So why would Alexander destroy either of his lifelong goals is if Luke was his son, by Callista or otherwise. Veronica confirms in a B3 meeting that Kane is THE son of Callista (so Seth isn't her blood son). If the accident "was no accident" and Callista was the sole survivor with as powerful, careful, and paranoid of a planner as Alexander, he arranged it to ensure that Callista survived, and that she was the only one that could. He banged both Elena and Yvette, who had given birth before Callista even fled (pregnant with Kane upon flight, and age gap between Olivia and Kane).
I never said that Alexander caused the accident. I imagine that Alexander had plenty of enemies that would want him and those close to him dead. If Luke was the first kid, which he would have to be, what he did after doesn't matter for this theory.

I'm not sure where you're getting that Alexander ignored Alessandra, as she also went through the trials. Still, she apparently sees her older sisters as being too soft, as they complain about having "invisible scars" while Alessandra views it as "Oh just boring past events that were of no issue" (in so many words). We also learn right off the bat that she's a mathematical genius, and thus runs all of KG's accounting, which apparently isn't a managerial position, which she states she prefers that lack of drudgery-- I mean: responsibility.
Veronica was the genius, and we know Alexander used her big time. Juliette and Dominique were both his proposed heirs at the beginning of the game. Astrid was punished for defying him. The fact that the only thing we know about Alessandra's connection with her father is that he's her father, and she didn't mind what she went through is telling about how much attention he paid to her.

I'm also not sure how you can conclude that Dominique and Veronica, who have self-described as being "cruel" and even performing/perpetuating evil, would therefore not refer to herself as "cruel goddess". Furthermore, Callista is supporting Grymm, but Elena will confess that an evil Olivia will effectively make "Callista roll over in her grave after seeing you take this path," so who would a good "good Callista" support in the Gambit?
Dominique is conflicted and constantly tries to be good; she would never call herself a cruel goddess. Veronica might do cruel things, but she does them in the name of science. She doesn't revel in her cruelty, definitely wouldn't give herself a name that would boast about her cruelty.
Where do you get she's supporting Grymm? She's working with her because she has to, doesn't mean she supports her or the things she does.
I can smell your cooking, and I like it.
I agree on Luke theory and dunno on Olivia (need more info). Astrid could be older than Jules/Alessa, she goes to cryosleep because of her sickness, so she might seem younger than she actually is.

As for Grym Gudinna, I kinda thought it was agreed upon that it was Alessa. I swear I've read in this thread before that it's swedish for Cruel Goddess, and there's only one Goddess in the game - Alessa. SecretSub path makes it crystal clear beyond any shadow of a doubt. I'd bet Silver_Crow117's kidneys on it. :LOL:
I forgot to put this part, but Olivia looks like one of Alexander's sisters revelation comes from the beginning of chapter 5 during Olivia's talk with her mother.
Once again, I deny myself important information due to my refusal to do sub-things :mad:

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I forgot to put this part, but Olivia looks like one of Alexander's sisters revelation comes from the beginning of chapter 5 during Olivia's talk with her mother.
Correct...a scene difficult to miss really given Olivia's reaction to the photo.
Once again, I deny myself important information due to my refusal to do sub-things :mad:
Yup..on the secret sub path Alessa demands you call her your Goddess.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Also, Otto has thirty-third hand information..and is also pressing a narrative.
We only have Dominiques (second-hand) word her mother actually died.
Tess has said they were all friends before the forming of the KG.

I do wonder where some of your thoughts actually come from or if you really do pay attention because when you fail to grasp even those simple facts (amongst many, many others), it's hard to take anything you say seriously.
Then please clear up where my confusion is:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Help me with my math: If Otto has at least 2 sources that are firsthand witnesses, what level of witness does that make him?

Luke wasn't in the helicpter crash...it was years earlier. There are no twins...Callista in hospital and the helicopter crash are literally years aapart and completely seperate events...seriously...

I do wonder where some of your thoughts actually come from or if you really do pay attention because when you fail to grasp even those simple facts (amongst many, many others), it's hard to take anything you say seriously.
5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png
Okay, I concede that apparently I have been spending too much time on this forum and not in the game, as I got it in my head that there were TWO helicopter crashes, one caused by Alexander when Callista tried to escape, and the second staged by Callista. "I don't believe this was an accident" is applicable to any vehicular crash... and several other types of "accidental" deaths. Since Callista fell unconscious in the "not accident", and remained so during the whole trip to the hospital until now, and she does not name to Dr. Smith who she wants a status update on, that means there was but one "him", and no one else, with Callista in the "not accident". Since Callista thinks about only Luke, and not Olivia, Kane, or Seth, so this "not accident" happened either before they were an entity under her care (likely considering her age), or they were otherwise inexplicably not with her. Callista confirms in Ep. 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Cole is so sure that Callista's escape plan will work, then their farewell at the pier has to occur before the "not accident"

You were the one who theorized Luke being a fetus. ...For one, the preferred language for an in utero death is "[we/you] lost him/her," not "he's gone" which is common language for a post-birth death, but regardless: Callista is pregnant with Kane on the eve of her escape, and far enough alone for Cole to know that it's a boy and thus name his son.
9.png
So in order for your "Luke is a fetus" theory to be correct, with the "not accident" happening after Callista left KG, but before the "Olivia Pact" with Alexander, which itself occurs before Kane's birth, the "not accident" most logically occurred during Callista's pregnancy with Kane, and probably happened in her actual escape attempt, Luke would have to be Kane's lost twin brother. Now, it's certainly possible that Kane has a dead/lost brother, who isn't Seth, as Veronica believes Kane is Callista's only son.
15.png

All of Miles' comments and logical assumption come directly from things within the game. Maybe you should learn to start reading things more carefully and/or play all the available paths so you have all the informaiton to hand instead?
12.png 13.png 14.png 16.png 17.png
So you're saying that Miles is right in theorizing that Alexander wanted to destroy the very thing he wanted most in life: His son via Callista?

The current situation is merely a "final opportunity" to fulfill his lifelong dream.
19.png 18.png
We know that this isn't a lie Veronica is peddling.
20.png 21.png

As for Alessandra:
32.png
33.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
34.png 35.png
Since Veronica is hiding Astrid from the Board, she isn't the evidence "we (V/D/J) have". This highly suggests "invisible scars", especially considering their "mood crash" when Kane suggests that they had it easier than he can ever face.

25.png
26.png 27.png
28.png
29.png 30.png
31.png
While Alessandra admits that her father's brutality "was hard" she is not phased by it like her sisters are (who have a complete change of attitude). While she manages KG's finances, she is only sister who's not a department head, and she says that she likes it that way, believing that such stress is what keeps V/D/J from being happy. She also clarifies that her lifestyle and running the company are not the same path, and that Kane could make her life his, or "win the Gambit".

Dominique is conflicted and constantly tries to be good; she would never call herself a cruel goddess. Veronica might do cruel things, but she does them in the name of science. She doesn't revel in her cruelty, definitely wouldn't give herself a name that would boast about her cruelty.
Where do you get she's supporting Grymm? She's working with her because she has to, doesn't mean she supports her or the things she does.
As for Veronica's and Dominique's cruelty, I already have too many screenshots, so I'll just list a few. Evil is pain and death for the sake of pain and death, thus Juliette, Alessandra, and Evil Olivia/Kane inflict pain and death on others, and get a kick out of doing so. Good is mercy, forgiveness, foregoing any form of punishment, as exemplified by Good Olivia/Kane chooses. Veronica and Dominique exert the same cruelty as their sisters and Y/E occasionally minus the evil. Dominique still punishes/tortures her slaves for no reason (e.g. has a slave in her video conference room kneel in the corner all day with a metal casing covering his hold head), and gets off on inflicting pain on others (punishment during manager training). The key difference between Dominique and Juliette is that Dominique needs to maintain a "healthy" workforce, so killing or torturing to the point of work-hampering injury is going to eat away at said workforce, and it still seems time-intensive to acquire and train new replacements, so she takes the pragmatic approach of not killing too much, though she has no qualms about killing. Veronica, just look at her inventions: shock collars, shock chips, pain pads, "liquid pain", the "products" (slaves) she creates for Juliette to market (see Veronica's first scene), her direct and directed (Katsumi and Juliette) torture of Seth. GoodKane is the poster child of "not cruel", Dominique is "cruel" Veronica is "more cruel" (because at least the torture for Dominique's victims "quickly" ends), and Alessandra and Juliette are competing for "most cruel".

EDIT:
36.png
37.png 38.png
Callista's giving Grymm secrets and clues, and talking strategy to help her win. Do Republican donors ensure that Joe Biden is provided critical winning information, advantage, and strategy? Please point to any line(s) in the conversation that demonstrates Callista needs Grymm at all? Callista clearly has more information than Grymm. Now if you submit that Grymm and Black Mask are the same sister, then yes, I can see Callista needing Grymm, as Black Mask (Veronica) is her agent running the entire Gambit from within. If they are separate, then Grymm makes no contribution, outside of complaining about Elena, instead Callista provides her everything.

42.png
If Callista's ultimate goal is to ensure that Kane survives/wins the Gambit, and she knows exactly how the sisters are, then would she ever tell a sister, whom she doesn't want her son to end up with, to therefore turn Kane into that sister's direction?

Last edited:
Reactions: BurgRoyce

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Then please clear up where my confusion is:
View attachment 3387754
View attachment 3387755
View attachment 3387758
View attachment 3387760
Help me with my math: If Otto has at least 2 sources that are firsthand witnesses, what level of witness does that make him?

View attachment 3387766 View attachment 3387767 View attachment 3387769 View attachment 3387770
Okay, I concede that apparently I have been spending too much time on this forum and not in the game, as I got it in my head that there were TWO helicopter crashes, one caused by Alexander when Callista tried to escape, and the second staged by Callista. "I don't believe this was an accident" is applicable to any vehicular crash... and several other types of "accidental" deaths. Since Callista fell unconscious in the "not accident", and remained so during the whole trip to the hospital until now, and she does not name to Dr. Smith who she wants a status update on, that means there was but one "him", and no one else, with Callista in the "not accident". Since Callista thinks about only Luke, and not Olivia, Kane, or Seth, so this "not accident" happened either before they were an entity under her care (likely considering her age), or they were otherwise inexplicably not with her. Callista confirms in Ep. 8
If Cole is so sure that Callista's escape plan will work, then their farewell at the pier has to occur before the "not accident"

You were the one who theorized Luke being a fetus. ...For one, the preferred language for an in utero death is "[we/you] lost him/her," not "he's gone" which is common language for a post-birth death, but regardless: Callista is pregnant with Kane on the eve of her escape, and far enough alone for Cole to know that it's a boy and thus name his son.
View attachment 3387871
So in order for your "Luke is a fetus" theory to be correct, with the "not accident" happening after Callista left KG, but before the "Olivia Pact" with Alexander, which itself occurs before Kane's birth, the "not accident" most logically occurred during Callista's pregnancy with Kane, and probably happened in her actual escape attempt, Luke would have to be Kane's lost twin brother. Now, it's certainly possible that Kane has a dead/lost brother, who isn't Seth, as Veronica believes Kane is Callista's only son.
View attachment 3387988

View attachment 3387991 View attachment 3387992 View attachment 3387994 View attachment 3387995 View attachment 3387996
So you're saying that Miles is right in theorizing that Alexander wanted to destroy the very thing he wanted most in life: His son via Callista?

The current situation is merely a "final opportunity" to fulfill his lifelong dream.
View attachment 3387998 View attachment 3387999
We know that this isn't a lie Veronica is peddling.
View attachment 3388026 View attachment 3388027

As for Alessandra:
View attachment 3388084
View attachment 3388085
View attachment 3388086
View attachment 3388087
View attachment 3388088
View attachment 3388129 View attachment 3388130
Since Veronica is hiding Astrid from the Board, she isn't the evidence "we (V/D/J) have". This highly suggests "invisible scars", especially considering their "mood crash" when Kane suggests that they had it easier than he can ever face.

View attachment 3388089
View attachment 3388090 View attachment 3388092
View attachment 3388093
View attachment 3388095 View attachment 3388097
View attachment 3388107
While Alessandra admits that her father's brutality "was hard" she is not phased by it like her sisters are (who have a complete change of attitude). While she manages KG's finances, she is only sister who's not a department head, and she says that she likes it that way, believing that such stress is what keeps V/D/J from being happy. She also clarifies that her lifestyle and running the company are not the same path, and that Kane could make her life his, or "win the Gambit".

As for Veronica's and Dominique's cruelty, I already have too many screenshots, so I'll just list a few. Evil is pain and death for the sake of pain and death, thus Juliette, Alessandra, and Evil Olivia/Kane inflict pain and death on others, and get a kick out of doing so. Good is mercy, forgiveness, foregoing any form of punishment, as exemplified by Good Olivia/Kane chooses. Veronica and Dominique exert the same cruelty as their sisters and Y/E occasionally minus the evil. Dominique still punishes/tortures her slaves for no reason (e.g. has a slave in her video conference room kneel in the corner all day with a metal casing covering his hold head), and gets off on inflicting pain on others (punishment during manager training). The key difference between Dominique and Juliette is that Dominique needs to maintain a "healthy" workforce, so killing or torturing to the point of work-hampering injury is going to eat away at said workforce, and it still seems time-intensive to acquire and train new replacements, so she takes the pragmatic approach of not killing too much, though she has no qualms about killing. Veronica, just look at her inventions: shock collars, shock chips, pain pads, "liquid pain", the "products" (slaves) she creates for Juliette to market (see Veronica's first scene), her direct and directed (Katsumi and Juliette) torture of Seth. GoodKane is the poster child of "not cruel", Dominique is "cruel" Veronica is "more cruel" (because at least the torture for Dominique's victims "quickly" ends), and Alessandra and Juliette are competing for "most cruel".
1. Yes for Luke to be a fetus, this has to have happened before the events of the story. I don't believe anybody was arguing against that. You thought that Alexander who had a deal in place with Callista to let her escape either was lying or changed his mind after she left and caused said accident?
2. I didn't theorize that, you cant just put words in my posts just to fit your theory
3. You literally just posted a screenshot that proves that Alessandra plays the game enough to get people to leave her alone and she works from the shadows. Why wouldn't she do that with her father?

4. Doesnt matter what you think is cruel it matters how veronica and dom see themselves. Neither one of them would refer to themselves as a cruel goddess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not even reading the rest of it....

Luke was BEFORE she left the Karlsson Group. *throws arms in air*...

The Luke scene (for me..just my opinion) was at least 2 years before Callista left with Olivia (three months pregnant with Kane), if not even longer..... This is the pivotel moment where he 'changed''...where he 'lost something very precious to him'....and was 'never the same'...

Remember key conversations with Callista...Veronica...Alessa....his daughters never knew the man he once was....he wasn't always that way. Also keep in mind, Olivia is approx 2 years old when Callista leaves (this is not assumption..this is fact as told by Tess to me). She is a toddler in the Asian temple scene when she gives birth to Kane (tess won't reveal exactly how old), which if we take a 14 week gestation period before being able to identify the sex of Kane...makes that scene approximately 6 months after Callista left.

That means Callista hung around for almost 3 years after finding out Alexander was fucking every other woman with 2 legs and a pair of tits (whether that be part of his Gambit plan or otherwise). Now this also throws up a new question...why? Their relationship was over when she found him with her best friend.

Thank God though you finally accept they are two different scenes though...was about to ask you why the hell Callista would be so damn upset over a helicopter pilot...and/or why she'd be pregnant at 40+ years old...

*shakes head*

Edited for better clarity

Last edited:

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
wait. You guys are actually following lore??? Just not skipping to good parts?
I just look at the pictures and animations of perty girls being mean to wimpy boys. The plot is entirely necessary. Especially unnecessary when my (imaginary)wife, Callista is blowing me, while I whip WilsonAmy. (couch cushions tied to a volley ball., and dressed in white rags)

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If I gotta end Zachy to get the Delilah route for sub Kane then I don’t mind… (obviously Delilah already has a sub route for Kane but still…
:KEK: :sneaky:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I'm not even reading the rest of it....

Luke was BEFORE she left the Karlsson Group. *throws arms in air*...

The Luke scene (for me..just my opinion) was at least 2 years before Callista left with Olivia (three months pregnant with Kane), if not even longer..... This is the pivotel moment where he 'changed''...where he 'lost something very precious to him'....and was 'never the same'...

Remember key conversations with Callista...Veronica...Alessa....his daughters never knew the man he once was....he wasn't always that way. Also keep in mind, Olivia is approx 2 years old when Callista leaves (this is not assumption..this is fact as told by Tess to me). She is a toddler in the Asian temple scene when she gives birth to Kane (tess won't reveal exactly how old), which if we take a 14 week gestation period before being able to identify the sex of Kane...makes that scene approximately 6 months after Callista left.
The PREVIEW has failed me...

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
The PREVIEW has failed me...

Where do you get that Luke dies before Callista left KG? PLEASE show me where in the game that says Luke died so early. Luke is not mentioned by anyone other than Callista, and only in this one scene. Her Pier Farewell and Hospital are either the same age OR she's at least older in the hospital, but this might just be because of the bruises. If your justification is that the flashbacks happen in order, they can't as here is the DEFINITE chronological order: Pier (Ep. 5), Sanctuary (Ep. 7), Park 1 (Ep. 3),* Park 2 (Ep. 6),** SPOILER (Ep. 8), Hike (Ep. 7), Helicopter (Ep. 6)***

*Hospital (Ep. 4) must happen before Park 1, due to Callista's hair change, and I have already given my reasons it happened before Sanctuary.

**In Park 1, Callista cuts Kane's playground time short after talking to Yvette and Veronica, but doesn't know their names. Park 2 Kane is mad at Callista, avoiding her, when he meets Veronica, who calls herself "Stacy", and he never sees Yvette. Kane's lines are also "younger" in Park 1 compared to Park 2.

***Piano (Ep. 6) based on Olivia's face and hair style seems to follow Hike, and likely precedes Helicopter, but possibly shortly after (it's not stated how long Callista's been "dead"). It is also unknown how close Piano is to Hike or Helicopter.

Tess has intentionally kept the timing/cause of Alexander's "implosion" vague, and I would even say fluid.
View attachment 3391792
View attachment 3391794 View attachment 3391795 View attachment 3391796 View attachment 3391798 View attachment 3391799 View attachment 3391801 View attachment 3391803 View attachment 3391804 View attachment 3391805 View attachment 3391806 View attachment 3391807 View attachment 3391808 View attachment 3391809 View attachment 3391810
View attachment 3391811
View attachment 3391812 View attachment 3391813 View attachment 3391815 View attachment 3391824 View attachment 3391817 View attachment 3391818 View attachment 3391820

Dominique (and apparently Yvette and Elena), apparently feel that Alexander didn't truly break until Cole's "Betrayal" was discovered, which would have been after Callista escaped KG, however Cole claims that he already lost his heart long before that moment.

Veronica's ruminations break her own timeline. She theorizes up to 4 possible breaking points: 1) Losing Callista (either at the breakup, or 2) this could have occurred after her escape as D/Y/E believe, though Veronica appears to disagree with that interpretation), 3) Klara and Karin's successful escape, and 4) before Alexander had even started the project (aka Karlsson Gambit) of impregnating several women, which included Yvette and Elena, but this was before the breakup, discovery, and initial infidelity (we don't know how many times Alexander had sex with Yvett and Elena before he was caught).

If Alexander's insanity began at the Breakup, then Callista is able to tell Grymm that the good man "died" before Grymm was born, so long as Grymm is not Dominique, so no issue. However, Veronica does not believe that even Dominique saw "Good Alexander", and Cole confirms that Dominique never met him, and the only children who don't meet their fathers at birth are those with [temporarily] absent fathers (e.g., deployed military, deadbeats). So either Alexander went bad before Dominique was born, or Alexander had not known of Dominique's birth until after the Breakup. (Since Tess is against incest, then Dominique is definitely not secretly Callista's daughter.)

Callista states that the moment Alexander fell in love (with her) was his sole moment of happiness in his life, yet if we also know that his whole goal in life was to have a child, preferably a son, with Callista, wouldn't the fulfillment of his lifelong dream (Callista conceiving a child, and they confirm his sex) be at least a second moment of happiness, if not trumping the first? Callista also claims that Alexander wasn't able to give up his darkness in order to keep the woman he fell in love with. Since she doesn't say that the darkness began/grew, but instead that he had to give it up after his infatuation, that means Callista sees that the darkness was there from the beginning of their romance. However, hers and Cole's statements about what kind of man "Good Alexander" was suggests Callista had met and known this man, but the darkness came before he fell in love with her. (Alternatively, Callista may have never met the honorable Alexander, and is merely quoting Cole's statements about their mutual early years).

Since Callista and Cole are firsthand witnesses, with Cole claiming that Alexander went bad before Dominique, and Callista indicating he was bad at the start of their love story, then a very early turn to the Dark Side is the only scenario that matches all of their statements, and whatever theories Veronica is able to piece together.

No, I'm saying that Cole's and Callista's plan for Callista's escape wasn't as good as they thought.
View attachment 3391832 View attachment 3391833
This statement can be made by all the sisters, as they do each enjoy (orgasm) over their evil deeds, but which of the sisters is sefl-reflective enough to be able to make this honest critique?
View attachment 3391834
Which of the sisters would Callista believe is capable of making the choice her father failed to make, and abandon her darkness for the sake of her ultimate goal?

These are the questions to be asking. Again, based on the rest of the conversation, Grymm offers no information/intel, makes no contribution to Callista's efforts, they also make no mention of an deal/price that Grymm has to pay, instead Callista is providing Grymm insider information, telling her to get close (fuck) her son, advising her on how to "fulfill your father's wishes" (which are the conditions to win the Gambit), her current status in the Gambit, and a strategy for moving forward and upward in this "competition", and here is trying to pull a Luke Skywalker on Grymm. Callista wants a good Grymm, she wants her to win the Gambit, which means that Grymm procreates with Kane. At this point, going strictly on what IS IN THE GAME and not any theory, Callista is more invested in making sure that Grymm wins than...[see spoiler below]... by supplying Grymm the most with insider information.
Callista is controlling who becomes the mother of her future grandson, and thereby has a vested interest in what type of woman that will be.
For the love of Olivia's perfect butt, please put all that wall of text under a spoiler tag.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Slightly off topic but the post got me thinking -- some people on here 100% believe that Grym Gudinna is Alessandra. I've never said this is wrong, but I've never been ready to accept it as a 100% fact.

Re-reading it now though -- she says she's enjoying life too much to be evil. Alessandra also tells Kane (in the SecretSub route I believe) that she's the only Karlsson sister that's actually happy. So maybe it really is her.

Also, as for why Callista would help Alessandra... Alessandra has said several times that she is on Olivia's side (probably a lie, but still).

Maybe it does fit. :unsure:

Actually just realized something else that could further point to Alessandra being Grym Gudinna. Most likely, not only did she help Nadia get the bracelet to Kane, but she's also helped Nadia get in contact with Cole. And, I'm not sure how Veronica found out about Cole, but I bet Alessandra had something to do with it and the two sisters she's hoping kill each other aren't Dominique and Juliette (Who, rather getting even more hostile with each other actually formed a temporary alliance) but Veronica and Dominique. She was hoping that Veronica would react poorly to Dominique keeping Cole's existence a secret but she's done nothing but kept secret about the fact that she knows.

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Started this game based on Maviarab's suggestion. It took me a while to get to it, but after finishing Chapter 1, I can say that I'm impressed. While there are some grammatical errors, the writing is actually good. Characters will reference choices the player made earlier, and change their attitude towards him. The story itself is paced nicely with enough hints as to the bigger picture, while also being mysterious enough to be relatively unpredictable.

I have the habit of writing down my thoughts and impressions as I'm playing through an AVN. Here's my play-by-play of Chapter 1, for anyone interested:

• Hey there
Reactions: PickerLewd

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone can tell me if we got any new about when we will get 0.8 final version.
It's going to be a month nearly it test version is released.
I can just take so much of this wait.

DON'T TELL Me "Yo! you can play this now and final when it comes, skip it to keep you saves content." I'm not dumb, I know I can do it. Do I want to? NO! That's why I'm asking this question.

Just tell me if we got any news of final version release date or not.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The only news we got is that TessSadist said DoverUK25 is a bad actor for reasons other than leaking the game adding that she doesn't care about anyone leaking her game if they do it by hosting the game file on another link, other than the link she provides to her supporters. Then when Dover does just that, he becomes a bad actor for leaking the game on his own mega account and gets a warning that he will get banned on her patreon if he provides anyone with the game link even if it's hosted outside. Contradictory to what she said earlier about not caring about who leaks her game but for someone who's bad for other reasons.

And btw she said she will provide with the links for her game herself, but I am not surprised if someone can lie once, they can do it twice easily.
The thing is tess didn't tell us directly she would give someone the link for the download, I forgot who said that, but tess never stated directly to us, someone said that is what tess said to them, which for all we know could be a lie and tess didn't actually tell them about providing a link. I just have a hard time believing things unless it is directly from the source.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah but that is someone saying tess said that, when in actuality they could be lying, getting false info, etc. Tess has not posted on here or any other website about giving a download link for here, all the info about that is coming from other people.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes