Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
To each their own, I suppose... myself, I enjoy very much seeing girls domming others (including myself or any fictional character I identify with), but I do not like domming myself, not seeing other guys dom.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To each their own, I suppose... myself, I enjoy very much seeing girls domming others (including myself or any fictional character I identify with), but I do not like domming myself, not seeing other guys dom.
Not being a smartass and maybe it's lack of coffee but I don't understand your last sentence

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Well, my choice is boring. All main characters will be dom.
The proplem is with good and evil. While i prefer good, i also like perfect result. In that case - K6. Playing pure good don't help with results. So i chose all food for myself. All for the greater good in the future.

Reactions: TessSadist

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, I kinda like the idea of rebuilding the DND alignment chart but with dom/sub instead of lawful/chaotic. So for example, this -
...my Kane is a total sub, who is neither evil nor good essentially... but he simply doesn't give a fuck about anything except pleasing the dominant ladies around him
- would be submissive neutral, this -
The proplem is with good and evil. While i prefer good, i also like perfect result. In that case - K6. Playing pure good don't help with results. So i chose all food for myself. All for the greater good in the future.
- is probably somewhere between dominant good and dominant neutral I think, and this -
...playing the mc as dom and watching the others get dommed is a nice feeling
- sounds closer to dominant evil. (Feel free to dispute any of these :))

Personally my character is mostly on the submissive good side. It's important for him to do the right thing and alleviate the suffering of others when he can, but he's still submissive and doesn't seek power for that end. Instead he does his best to do what he can for others without going against the mistresses, he tries to appease the powers that be by submitting himself to their whims, and he will always seek to take the abuse and burdens of others onto himself. So something a submissive good might do is plead with a mistress not to harm someone else and offer whatever he can of himself to her instead.

Now, either because I'm also a little submissive neutral, or maybe simply because submissive good is still submissive, I do find pleasure in being under a sexy mistress's heel in and of itself, so I'm not at all impervious to the charms of an evil woman, and it's far from guaranteed that my moral ambitions will ultimately be fulfilled. My greatest weakness would probably be my low resistance to dominant evil women, and my greatest hope should be to have my good, somewhat subservient intentions noticed by a dominant good mistress who can protect me and whom on my part I can maybe positively influence to do more good with her power.

If you wanna play kinky DND, I think this system could be pretty fun. Just need to fill out the descriptions for all the combinations and how they interact with each other...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Now, either because I'm also a little submissive neutral, or maybe simply because submissive good is still submissive, I do find pleasure in being under a sexy mistress's heel in and of itself, so I'm not at all impervious to the charms of an evil woman, and it's far from guaranteed that my moral ambitions will ultimately be fulfilled. My greatest weakness would probably be my low resistance to dominant evil women, and my greatest hope should be to have my good, somewhat subservient intentions noticed by a dominant good mistress who can protect me and whom on my part I can maybe positively influence to do more good with her power.
Heh, IRL I would probably be on submissive good side... but since I am strongly drawn to evil dommes from hell and since this is just a game and no one actually gets hurt, I go for submissive neutral ;)

If you wanna play kinky DND, I think this system could be pretty fun. Just need to fill out the descriptions for all the combinations and how they interact with each other...
Go for it! (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm, I kinda like the idea of rebuilding the DND alignment chart but with dom/sub instead of lawful/chaotic. So for example, this -

- would be submissive neutral, this -

- is probably somewhere between dominant good and dominant neutral I think, and this -

- sounds closer to dominant evil. (Feel free to dispute any of these :))

Personally my character is mostly on the submissive good side. It's important for him to do the right thing and alleviate the suffering of others when he can, but he's still submissive and doesn't seek power for that end. Instead he does his best to do what he can for others without going against the mistresses, he tries to appease the powers that be by submitting himself to their whims, and he will always seek to take the abuse and burdens of others onto himself. So something a submissive good might do is plead with a mistress not to harm someone else and offer whatever he can of himself to her instead.

Touche' but I do get a "nice feeling" off of playing dominant evil :)

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I don't think the dom path helps me commercially for this specific game as I'm pretty confident 70-80% of my Patrons are sub males and 20% are dom females, but I could be wrong.
Maybe you could add more patreon levels that cater to doms.

While the lower levels "Company Pet", "Company Slave" etc. are somewhat true story wise.
I feel like "Company Mistress' Personal Slave", "Extreme Masochists (or Female Sadists)", "True Slave", .... cater to the people you are describing. While are a little bit off putting for male dom or female sub (regarding the sister sub route).

Only a tought ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That's exactly the way i feel playing the mc as dom and watching the others get dommed is a nice feeling
I can't lie. The original game idea had much less dominant stuff planned. Every dev has their personal taste, and I can admit one thing for me that I personally like (for my own kinks) was the idea that an evil female could corrupt Kane to the dark side. And Olivia especially exists for me personally more than anything else. So I kind of added those paths more for me than anyone else. My guess is that more femdom game devs are more submissive than dominant in general? I actually worry quite a bit writing about the state of mind - internal thoughts - of submissive characters quite a bit as I have a hard time putting myself in their shoes.

A lot of scenes I enjoy writing for this game - but do not enjoy personally as a kink - are there too, so I kind of snuck a little bit extra just for me, but it turns out some others like it too! Of course, once I had the evil/dom path, I wanted to add the good path too for the sake of choice/narrative.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe you could add more patreon levels that cater to doms.

While the lower levels "Company Pet", "Company Slave" etc. are somewhat true story wise.
I feel like "Company Mistress' Personal Slave", "Extreme Masochists (or Female Sadists)", "True Slave", .... cater to the people you are describing. While are a little bit off putting for male dom or female sub (regarding the sister sub route).

Only a tought ;)
You could be right, originally I didn't really have a dom path planned out all that well. I really changed it more for myself than anyone else, but it seems others are enjoying it too! I do have female dom Patrons, but maybe not male ones...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It is possible to get K6 without the food, but yes, playing for the overall greater good is a very valid thought process in that you sometimes can't be perfectly moral/good given a situation (for the greater good long-term). One of the sisters of course uses this as her own philosophy in the game already.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't lie. The original game idea had much less dominant stuff planned. Every dev has their personal taste, and I can admit one thing for me that I personally like (for my own kinks) was the idea that an evil female could corrupt Kane to the dark side. And Olivia especially exists for me personally more than anything else. So I kind of added those paths more for me than anyone else. My guess is that more femdom game devs are more submissive than dominant in general? I actually worry quite a bit writing about the state of mind - internal thoughts - of submissive characters quite a bit as I have a hard time putting myself in their shoes.

A lot of scenes I enjoy writing for this game - but do not enjoy personally as a kink - are there too, so I kind of snuck a little bit extra just for me, but it turns out some others like it too! Of course, once I had the evil/dom path, I wanted to add the good path too for the sake of choice/narrative.
You do it flawlessly. Thank you

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I actually worry quite a bit writing about the state of mind - internal thoughts - of submissive characters quite a bit as I have a hard time putting myself in their shoes.
I think you did a great job so far. Capturing a perspective different than your own is hard. That's why I'm glad for a rare oportunity to play femdom game developed by an actual dominant female. I wouldn't mind mind if Olivia took more central role in the future. And the fact that you're so open about the whole process makes it even better.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes