Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
You could be right, originally I didn't really have a dom path planned out all that well. I really changed it more for myself than anyone else, but it seems others are enjoying it too! I do have female dom Patrons, but maybe not male ones...
Well for a path you didn't 'planned out all that well', its really good so far. While i don't know how much content it is compared to the sub route. The existing content is good. First i was a little reluctant to try out the game, since i thought it only caters to male sub and fem dom. But after reading some of the ratings and properly reading the tags, i've tried it and now im hooked lol.

The facted that you can fuck Patricia while everyone else has to crawl in the dirt, was really hot.
Also that you are able to spank the ass of the dreaded jailer samantha :PogChamp:.

On that note, Veronica is really interessting (I ended up with her as a sponsor). I'm curious if the mc will be able to get some kind of emotional response out of her or if she is a high functioning psychopath lol.

Reactions: TessSadist

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well finally caught up with the last update,....man..head is spinning. So many variables...unknown truths, subterfuge, mystery,....back-stabbing...who to trust? Jeesh...nuts!

Really wanted Dominique as sponsor in main playthrough (she seems the least 'nuts')...but got Veronica as didn't want to go fully good when talking to Katsumi about listening to the prisoners...seems that was the decider on getting V. Oh well...have 5 different saves for this (I know..I know..I'm obsessed...and a spreadsheet too Spfjolietjake to keep track rofl)

Story slowly starting to unravel though. From the first episode I had the impression we were related to the Karlssons (especially given Olivia's situation)...so why are we set up with a crime we didn't commit to enter the program? Purely because we're a man and it's now a woman's world (in their world). Do we have to prove ourselves? Are we a dirty, nastly little secret the Karlsson sisters don't want getting out? Why pit us all against each other? *shakes head*...so much to try and figure out....

Who the fecking hell is Elana's child? More mystery? Who is the mystery masked ninja? Is that our mom perhaps? Ohhhhh TessSadist why you do dis to us????? hahahahaha

Brilliant update as always....going to have to rejig my sig to put this back in and higher up than it was. Brilliant stuff!

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Who the fecking hell is Elana's child? More mystery? Who is the mystery masked ninja? Is that our mom perhaps? Ohhhhh TessSadist why you do dis to us????? hahahahaha
Well this is my first post so far.

First, I want to say that this game is my favorite on the forum, and I played many of the games found here. I think the story is the most fascinating thing about the game, and the suspense and intrigue. Also, I can finally play a game as a dominant male (as I think I am myself) and not like a lot of female domination games where you're always the one dominated and humiliated to get to some, let's say, interesting scene.

In this game, I can finally be more of me and choose how I would choose in real life.

Personally, I am in love with Veronica, you could say that beyond her almost robotic personality, she looks like an AI, she generates a fascinating attraction for me. Hopefully one day I can find a woman like that.

I have some theories about the game's questions, and I would like to expose them just to see how wrong or right I was by the time it's finally complete.

1) I think the protagonist is Elena's son, who was not directly sired by her or born from her and then hidden by Callista for some reason from Elena's youth.

2) I think Callista is the "Gambit Queen" who, as she told the protagonist, she would always find a way to protect him, she would always have "a plan".

3) I think Veronica is "Grym Gudinna" and the mysterious ninja, all clues point to her. Her intelligence, her responsibility in charge of the espionage area. And many others. It is also wonderful how she is able to make any sacrifice (her own and third parties) to win allies, and then maybe get rid of them, since she always thinks in the long term, in the "higher end". In addition, all her sisters in one way or another respect her, or depend on her.

4) I think the ultimate goal of the game is "with which of the Karlssons sisters to share the supreme power" which involves many things, including deciding the future of others. Being Veronica at the same time a kind of impartial Judge but who at the same time also wants to win. (This assuming that one chooses well and does not end up as a slave to any of them). In short, isn't that what every woman looks for? a partner with whom to share absolute power. Spending life alone, in the long run, even for a practical woman like Veronica can feel ... pointless or boring. Well, we'll see what happens...

Tess is now in control of our sleepless nights, trying to unravel the shadowy web of mystery and power that surrounds the Karlsson family.

I hope to read my comment a couple of months from now and see how close I got to the final result of the gambit.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

First, I want to say that this game is my favorite on the forum, and I played many of the games found here. I think the story is the most fascinating thing about the game, and the suspense and intrigue. Also, I can finally play a game as a dominant male (as I think I am myself) and not like a lot of female domination games where you're always the one dominated and humiliated to get to some, let's say, interesting scene.

In this game, I can finally be more of me and choose how I would choose in real life.

Personally, I am in love with Veronica, you could say that beyond her almost robotic personality, she looks like an AI, she generates a fascinating attraction for me. Hopefully one day I can find a woman like that.

I have some theories about the game's questions, and I would like to expose them just to see how wrong or right I was by the time it's finally complete.

1) I think the protagonist is Elena's son, who was not directly sired by her or born from her and then hidden by Callista for some reason from Elena's youth.

2) I think Callista is the "Gambit Queen" who, as she told the protagonist, she would always find a way to protect him, she would always have "a plan".

3) I think Veronica is "Grym Gudinna" and the mysterious ninja, all clues point to her. Her intelligence, her responsibility in charge of the espionage area. And many others. It is also wonderful how she is able to make any sacrifice (her own and third parties) to win allies, and then maybe get rid of them, since she always thinks in the long term, in the "higher end". In addition, all her sisters in one way or another respect her, or depend on her.

4) I think the ultimate goal of the game is "with which of the Karlssons sisters to share the supreme power" which involves many things, including deciding the future of others. Being Veronica at the same time a kind of impartial Judge but who at the same time also wants to win. (This assuming that one chooses well and does not end up as a slave to any of them). In short, isn't that what every woman looks for? a partner with whom to share absolute power. Spending life alone, in the long run, even for a practical woman like Veronica can feel ... pointless or boring. Well, we'll see what happens...

Tess is now in control of our sleepless nights, trying to unravel the shadowy web of mystery and power that surrounds the Karlsson family.

I hope to read my comment a couple of months from now and see how close I got to the final result of the gambit.
Hmmmm....certainly interesting theories on who is who...I had thought of the possibility of Elana being our mother....but Callista as the QG? Interesting....but how?

As for dom male stuff...feel free to pm and I can give you some of the better games (I won't mention other games on game thread out of respect for the devs where they are active as Tess is)....as an actual dom...most dom play in VN's are written by 12 year olds who have no bloody clue about it. There are a few however that hit the nail on the head.

As for a couple of months...heh...I like your optimism....but I think it will be a lot, lot longer before we find out the results, winners, losers etc. We're only the third update after all.

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Hmmmm....certainly interesting theories on who is who...I had thought of the possibility of Elana being our mother....but Callista as the QG? Interesting....but how?

As for dom male stuff...feel free to pm and I can give you some of the better games (I won't mention other games on game thread out of respect for the devs where they are active as Tess is)....as an actual dom...most dom play in VN's are written by 12 year olds who have no bloody clue about it. There are a few however that hit the nail on the head.

As for a couple of months...heh...I like your optimism....but I think it will be a lot, lot longer before we find out the results, winners, losers etc. We're only the third update after all.
Personally, I think Callista is the Gambit Queen, because as Elena and Veronica herself mentioned she was the second smartest person after Alexander Karlsson himself. It would be logical to think that with her mysterious personality and her unrivaled intelligence, she could easily fake her death to take care of her loved ones (and others) from a distance, but always watching.

It also makes me noise, when Veronica mentioned to Elena that she should feel "flattered" in a wicked way. I think that deep down Callista and Elena were best friends in the past and almost like sisters. And that Callista decided to take care of her son, protecting him even from a mother who in her youth was an ambitious and ruthless woman. But deep down, they were best friends, and they protect each other. In their own way.

I'm optimistic, but also pragmatic, and I analyze situations and people. And personally I think that because of Tess personality, unlike other developers, she has a commitment and an energy that is not seen regularly, in addition, it shows that she loves the project and enjoys it and that she does not do it for a purely economic matter . When someone loves what they do, they always do the best version of what they do. I don't know, I have a good feeling.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You could be right, originally I didn't really have a dom path planned out all that well. I really changed it more for myself than anyone else, but it seems others are enjoying it too! I do have female dom Patrons, but maybe not male ones...
you have a male dom fanbase though, at least I am one of those that play this game solely for the male dom route. (y)
And maybe they are not vocal about it, there is usually lots of silent patrons everywhere :D

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm knee deep STILL in election related work, but asking around for Android version, will comment more specifically on things as I get more time freed up.

Superscrewxxx

Oct 31, 2020
I am overjoyed to be doing the Official Walkthrough for this game! Enjoy! Support TessSadist if you can, this game deserves it!

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3 v0.3a
TessSadist would like me to let you know there are some variables in v0.3 that do not impact v0.3, but like all of my walkthroughs, if it's not used in a choice for that version you can assume it doesn't impact that version.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
This game attracted me, however the progress seems to be very slow.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Looking at the amount of content added by each update progress seems quite decent. There is a lot that's added by each update and it's noticable that the story is actually planned out in some manner rather than being developed update by update.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Karlsson's Gambit v0.8.1 FinalB

You need to have played KG v0.7b Final(Season 1) first.
Your special save at the end should auto import.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text + a lot of other stuff
Experiment and find settings that suit you!
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
Developer Notes:
if you are bit squeamish in seeing evil characters, please be careful, thanks!
I thought this was a 18+ website.

"Mum! This character is scary, he's a meanie! :cry: "
"There there, son, look at them titties, it will make you feel better."
"Thanks Mommy, I'm not scared anymore! :whistle:"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Mock all you want, but I challenge you to dive into some of the huge threads around here and tell me that all adults act mature and don't need warnings like that. It's better to over warn here than under. Posters still bitch and complain but atleast it is on them.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My unofficial Android port of Karlsson's Gambit. 0.3 Final.
Usual gestures etc.
Mega
Please thank the amazing Wills for also doing a compressed, which is also on main page now! I'm a little too busy to track everything right now, but thank you!

Reactions: Wills747

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This game attracted me, however the progress seems to be very slow.
Unless you have a super high end PC with 2 high end video cards going 24/7 rendering if you want quality it takes time. Even developers who have such hardware still don't put out updates monthly by n large. This is also a hobby for Tess, she is not doing this full time, and it's just her doing it. So, there are a lot of factors that go into a quality game. This game also has MANY paths. If you are only playing one or 2 you are only seeing a small amount of the overall content. I hope this informs.you a bit about how game development works, and you will be able to be a bit more patient in the future having this knowledge.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I actually read this now. Hmm, very interesting. I think I gave away the answer to #1 during 0.1, but I only know one person who picked up on the subtle clue I planted in (he's my massive Patron so makes sense he would obsess over details) there. Of course, I'm not going to comment on any of this yet at all. :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

You can PM me good dom games too, I'm actually a dom too! (don't mind playing males either, depends of course...)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I think my game is darker than most, so just trying to protect some more squeamish sensibilities. :)

Some of the women here are just downright evil, that's what can happen with absolute power in the wrong hands, etc. History has certainly shown this over and over as a pretty sad but very real element of the human condition.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I think my game is darker than most, so just trying to protect some more squeamish sensibilities. :)

Some of the women here are just downright evil, that's what can happen with absolute power in the wrong hands, etc. History has certainly shown this over and over as a pretty sad but very real element of the human condition.
Well, you could say absolute power in ANY hands would eventually be the wrong hands :)

I did a playthrough on the evil path out of curiosity, but for me the more extreme scenes like Sam's punishment of the prisoner or the MC's "audition" with Juliette were just offputting, so I probably won't be continuing on that.

Reactions: TessSadist
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes