Dec 28, 2019
Fair point for now, he is going to have to get away from the "lower" ranked women around him to find that kind of path later. The women not at the very top of the food chain have their own reasons for fearing being too nice.
Junko is adorably sweet to dom Kane and I initially thought she was going to go with the more loving, less degrading approach mentioned above towards sub Kane and treat him like a cherished pet given her softer personality and the empathy she said she felt for him, but instead she ended up demanding that he call himself a "worthless dog".

Junko could have literally gotten sub Kane to jump through hoops just to see her smile and make her happy, but nope, she ended up going the verbal degradation route just like virtually all the others so far, which to me was a little disappointing.

Kitty is the only one that doesn't verbally degrade sub Kane, but she's a joyful sadist who laughs and smiles even as she lies to get her way, speaking affectionately even as she physically and emotionally abuses him. If she didn't show her hand so early to sub Kane she'd be devastating to pleasers who might find themselves seduced into identifying more with her happiness than their own well-being. Even with the warning with respect to the dishonest, predatory, and highly sadistic person she's been shaped into, she's still a compelling character.

I'm having lots of fun with the maledom route. The malesub route isn't really my cup of tea as written because the gals get disappointed, both lecturing and degrading Kane as well as treating him with contempt when he submits (as Elena, Patricia and Sam all do). So a Kane who doesn't want to disappoint or displease the gals very quickly gets the message that he shouldn't submit or allow them to walk all over him.

I don't expect you to make any changes, I'm just laying out why the malesub route isn't working for me personally as things stand. I still love the maledom route so I'm not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShangTsung

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
While femdom isn't really my thing I can put up with it because to me the overall story is that good I'm hooked. A hidden gem here and I wish the dev much luck in future releases

Reactions: TessSadist

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
This game has taught me that I only dislike femdom when it's done to me. If it's done to other male characters in the game I'm totally fine with it. I'm playing the MC's sister as a submissive type just to see what might happen to her.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Junko is adorably sweet to dom Kane and I initially thought she was going to go with the more loving, less degrading approach mentioned above towards sub Kane and treat him like a cherished pet given her softer personality and the empathy she said she felt for him, but instead she ended up demanding that he call himself a "worthless dog".

Junko could have literally gotten sub Kane to jump through hoops just to see her smile and make her happy, but nope, she ended up going the verbal degradation route just like virtually all the others so far, which to me was a little disappointing.

Kitty is the only one that doesn't verbally degrade sub Kane, but she's a joyful sadist who laughs and smiles even as she lies to get her way, speaking affectionately even as she physically and emotionally abuses him. If she didn't show her hand so early to sub Kane she'd be devastating to pleasers who might find themselves seduced into identifying more with her happiness than their own well-being. Even with the warning with respect to the dishonest, predatory, and highly sadistic person she's been shaped into, she's still a compelling character.

I'm having lots of fun with the maledom route. The malesub route isn't really my cup of tea as written because the gals get disappointed, both lecturing and degrading Kane as well as treating him with contempt when he submits (as Elena, Patricia and Sam all do). So a Kane who doesn't want to disappoint or displease the gals very quickly gets the message that he shouldn't submit or allow them to walk all over him.

I don't expect you to make any changes, I'm just laying out why the malesub route isn't working for me personally as things stand. I still love the maledom route so I'm not going anywhere.
Thanks! Yeah, the weaker women in general can't easily afford to show kindness -- perhaps that's only something a very powerful woman (comfortable in her position) can do behind closed doors. Glad you are enjoying it!

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks! Yeah, the weaker women in general can't easily afford to show kindness -- perhaps that's only something a very powerful woman (comfortable in her position) can do behind closed doors. Glad you are enjoying it!
Ah well from a natural submissive's point of view being dominated, even in harsher ways, isn't really seen as unkind anyway. At least as long it wouldn't pass any personal taboos/limits. Like in my case any feminization or pegging. So as someone who chose to serve Junko I have no complains about how she treated me/my MC. If she should show remorse in future updates about treating me too harshly I certainly would choose the options which let her know, that I enjoy serving her and that she doesn't need to feel bad about how she treated me.:) There is also something exciting about "corrupting" a relatively nice women, to become more dominant and cruel. Like in the end you would even regret a bit what you were asking for... Had a good amount of experiences like that in real life.

So well not sure how much you want to branch it out there, but I definitely don't see a problem with a lack of "kind" women in this game. At least when you play someone who clearly enjoys women to be tough, dominant, smart and to a certain degree sadistic. ;)

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
It's clear enough for my that they always fear of doing something wrong because they know they are being watched 24/7. You already know who i think that is the "big eye in the sky". But, i still have a doubt, can you tell us, without spoil anything if there are other "strong" women that we still we dont know?, A yes or no will suffice, because, i know that there are still 2 board members that we dont know, and possible at least one is another female, but, apart from them and possibly the Gambit Queen are another key characters still not introduced to us?.

And, about the other, i think that Dominique is an example of a strong women that operate mostly in closed doors, but i also think that she is still insecure. I can understand that showing weakness can be a fatal mistake but, apart from that, her speech of "stay in the light" its crearly the most out of place for a corporative position. Certainly i cant imagine Alexander Karlsson want to give the control to his empire to a women that lives in the clouds, and totally out of the current world reality. Its good to had dreams, and being an idealist, but, if you had to keep constantly taking care of your steps by fear of being seeing as weak, you are clearly the weakest of all.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Dominique seems to be the one (caring/loving). And according to some choices, she loves having a pet and or a human toilet.
I must admit that I am not a fan of some kinks presented in the game (which is fine and depends on a personal taste) but I have gone through all the paths and I absolutely love each of them. This author does miracles with the text!

I hope Sam will come back to the play. Knowing that something bad can happen to the MC if you do not behave/play it well is kinda arousing (just like another guy became a human toilet or a couple got killed for fun).
Or the minus points with the friend of the MC can turn not good for the MC and he can be used by the sisters as a dominating Bull towards the MC later on.
I wish some specific scenes were more elaborated/longer. But the author does her best and it is a good story regardless.

The special personal renders for the top tier supporters are also super hot, taking into account that they are addressed to someone specific. I envy.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
This game is definitely going to be better than Asylum. Better renders, way better text and flavor. And not less (hopefully in a long run) kinks and fun.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
While femdom isn't really my thing I can put up with it because to me the overall story is that good I'm hooked. A hidden gem here and I wish the dev much luck in future releases
I`m not into femdom myself, probably because I`m dominant by nature too, but the male dom path is pretty good so far. Nothing too humiliating so far with my choices - I ally with guard....sorry "best friend" but survival of the fittest and all that.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

I wish some specific scenes were more elaborated/longer. But the author does her best and it is a good story regardless.

Same here since I enjoy most scenes a lot, but I guess there is a limit to what one person can do with a limited amount of time. So not at all criticizing that. Maybe when the whole game is done we get a director's cut version with extended scenes. ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I'm with you but I bet the game has some soft stuff later just because it seems like it makes sense for the story to have at least one strong women like that.
As long the "softness" would be the result of the woman's own wish I am fine with it. I just wouldn't try to influence any woman to become softer. Certainly would try to influence them to become even tougher and more dominant though. ;) So we will see with Dominique. My guess is that she would truly enjoy to dominate and humiliate a guy who is really into that. ;P As long as the sub doesn't make her feel bad about how he is treated, she surely will be fine.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Puppyplay being my favourite kink, I think I'm going to love Junko's future content even if she isn't a "kind" mistress.

I also really love Kitty, though I hope there's a way to keep her off the brother and still submit to her.

I notice the 2 women i most enjoyed in the game aren't the top top dogs (bitches?). I hope the story plays out in a way where in the routes we can get the women we submit to, to eventually climb that ladder to the top.

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Puppyplay being my favourite kink, I think I'm going to love Junko's future content even if she isn't a "kind" mistress.
Then you will love Dominique, because, my gut is telling me that Junko its only testing the MC to see if he pleases his mistress inner desires.

Sadly Junko is just a normal servant, her "relative power" is just an extension of Dominique orders so far. Junko is a total submisive, see "higher" abobe her. ;)

Reactions: Orlov

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Then you will love Dominique, because, my gut is telling me that Junko its only testing the MC to see if he pleases his mistress inner desires.

Sadly Junko is just a normal servant, her "relative power" is just an extension of Dominique orders so far. Junko is a total submisive, see "higher" abobe her. ;)
Hmm, from her backstory I actually thought Junko doesn't really have a choice in being submissive and serving Dominique. So when she got some control over a submissive MC, my take was that she enjoyed to reverse the role she usually has to play. So am not seeing her as naturally submissive and I hope a tuly naturally submissive MC will help her to gain a higher status in general.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Does anybody know when we may be getting episode 4?
Based on the updates before, I would guess around 3 months. There is no definitive time line for it though, since Tess has a full time job and can more or less only work on the game in her free time.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes